Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need clearance from the MC to state anything anymore. All of my security clearances have expired. I am now a full civilian. I do not refer to the 'stellar' Cpl. as a 'Piece of S***' but as a 'Person Of Suspect.' I promise you every Marine I know wants to go after him. I am in tears typing this because of all the negatives on every Marine that died for this country which now includes LCpl. Marie Lauterbach. My condolences go out to her family, her Marine colleges, and her friends.
Bless you. You are a rare breed and I applaud you.

Has noone been watching Greta?! Wow! Amazing show which answers some but not all questions. It is very enlightening tho.

Hi FMRUSMC & welcome!

No, agree -- NO more SNAFUs. It's bad enough as it is.

DeputyDawg,

You asked about attorneys. A military person can hire a civilian attorney at his/her own expense. The normal is that the JAG's office (works thru the military legal chain-of-command and for the Base Commander) handles the investigation (with the investigative agencies) & prosecution of a case while independent (not assigned to the Base Commander) attorneys assigned to the base called the Area Defense Counsel (ADC) handle representation of accused military members. At least that is what I am used to in the Air Force -- I think the Navy/USMC has the same set-up.

If I fail at reply to a post it because I can't log in. Trust me, I will try to reply!

OB

I thought Ed Brown said he wasn't going to speak to anyone in the media until Laurean is found!!!
I gotta say.... his demeanor has changed for the better!

Yes I think the dog's a poodle/mix. The hair on the shoe looked like hair that had been on the floor and walked on, like at a salon where it'd be on the floor so it probably was from the dog.

Neighbors being shown now. CL had his uniform on when he left that morning?

yes, i caught this which would explain his checking in to the Microtel in R/Durham to change clothes. Christina may have thought he was going to work. The clerk at the Microtel reported he parked in the rear out of view of cameras of the truck.

lol, from what I can glean from the Gretawire comments, the divining rod is being discussed. That it was used to detect disturbed earth. Well after looking at the sloppy job CL did on that lawn, a divining rod wasn't necessary!

lol, from what I can glean from the Gretawire comments, the divining rod is being discussed. That it was used to detect disturbed earth. Well after looking at the sloppy job CL did on that lawn, a divining rod wasn't necessary!

LOL. Really. Sloppy is such the correct word.

I had a sneezing fit...what did Greta come up with in the last segment with Mark?

Come on...get on topic!

I'm trying to - in Greta's report - they report luminol indicates 'blood splatter patterns' on the ceiling in the garage. Could this be back splatter. This is why they believe everything to be committed there. Mark Furman has a very good theory on this. They are now saying Christina didn't return home til 7.

Old Bird,

Thanks for your response on the legal jurisdiction/atty feedback. Eeeek.

Hey guys, not to be rude but this is Onslow County.

I don't know that I want to know what she is going to say about our boy from Oklahoma.

I agree, yayyy for Mark F.
Sounds as though he has some of the same theories we've discussed.

(BTW Brought over from the end of thread # 10)

Could it be that Christina had a side job... say, as an interior decorator,
and was just too busy to notice the stuff Laurean was doing?

I mean with her decorating talent, she had to have a load
of clients lined up and begging her to do their living rooms! :rolleyes:

Ya think?

I'm trying to - in Greta's report - they report luminol indicates 'blood splatter patterns' on the ceiling in the garage. Could this be back splatter. This is why they believe everything to be committed there. Mark Furman has a very good theory on this. They are now saying Christina didn't return home til 7.
Welcome! :) I like Mark's theory too. I do believe Maria was lured over there to his house. I wonder if there's any cooberation on the time Christina returned home, like others at the party saying when she left?

I agree, yayyy for Mark F.
Sounds as though he has some of the same theories we've discussed.

(BTW Brought over from the end of thread # 10)

Could it be that Christina had a side job... say, as an interior decorator,
and was just too busy to notice the stuff Laurean was doing?

I mean with her decorating talent, she had to have a load
of clients lined up and begging her to do their living rooms! :rolleyes:

Ya think?
OMG ~ you have to be kidding, right? The vacuum in the living room sure is the hallmark of an interior decorator's touch! (Along with all the other "stuff" in the room with the mismatched sofas!) :)

Did anyone mention that the match to the shoe was located in a garage picture? That rules out that it was thrown there by a neighbor.

The other thing I caught was that Christina went to the base command BEFORE she called the police. That could account for the time she spent from the time she found the letter to the time she went to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member