Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can The Team expect acceptance of these professional opinions when the reports are not ready? Judge Perry could reserve ruling on the motion but in the end, which may be a time in April, this move is a gift for the prosecution.

SeekingtoIntroduceHeadDoctors001.jpg

Part of Tuba's Quote of Post # 829: The Cancer Ascendant that we are studying also alerts us to family matters, which the Scorpio Moon is determined to protect but in a manner that is destructive in its slogan "Protect at all costs!" Therefore, the intrusion into the legal strategies, maneuvers and decisions originates within Prisoner's family. The long handled stirring spoon is not at all unfamiliar, reliably misused.

I think this is probably none other than JB himself. He continues to try any and everything within his power. We know that he hasn't tried a case like this before and has been reprimanded by the Judge numerous times for his lack of being able to present his motions like they should be. HHJP has SCHOOLED him many times and given him 'the benefit' way more than what we would think Normal.

I think that JB is treading in 'unfamiliar' waters and relies on others behind the scenes suggestions. Whether they are presented correctly is yet to be seen. He (JB) will continue to STIR, STIR, STIR and STIR until he is no longer able too. What does he have to lose? We know of the problems that he has created for himself and it doesn't matter what he says about or does to others.

I once had a lawyer tell me; 'It doesn't matter what he or she (person he was opposing) thinks of me -- I don't have to associate with them or ever see them again.' Maybe, JB feels this way and will do any and everything that he thinks might be of benefit for his client regardless of hurting others or presenting things in a very dim light. I looked for some of your past post regarding JB, MS Tuba, but couldn't find the one that I was looking for.

Could this be the - long handled stirring spoon - 'Stirrer'?

Maybe you were looking for Reality Bites Back, on the October 2010 calendar.

Good discussion everybody! Thank you for contributing. We're looking at Thursday & time is pressing me to look at tomorrow's chart. If it is a simple confirmation of the one done for to motion to introduce a slate of state of mind doctors, we will leave it at that. Otherwise, I will post a new chart for March 31, 10:00 a.m. EDST. Thanks again! (Nobody is off on anything.)

Tuba, you work too hard!!!

Sooner Fan, yes Tuba does work too hard! And, extremely accurately too! We just cannot thank her enough for sharing all of her work, talent, and knowledge with us.

Sooner Fan, great guess and very, very most likely correct. :) I was thinking about the "from outside" but hey, your guess is about as out of bounds as I have ever seen. My opinion only.

Motion Clarifying motion for leave to file additional witnesses
faxed to the court..3/22/10 2:24pm

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27360053/detail.html

If you fine astrologers have this motion already, please delete my post..

This is for 6 new witnesses to be added for the defense (penalty phase and rebuttal witnesses)

Two PHd's will testify to ICA's state of mind and consciousness of guilt behavior....this could be very interesting..do we get to see how ICA's mind ticks??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

How can The Team expect acceptance of these professional opinions when the reports are not ready? Judge Perry could reserve ruling on the motion but in the end, which may be a time in April, this move is a gift for the prosecution.

SeekingtoIntroduceHeadDoctors001.jpg

Tuba -

Once again, SPOT ON! Very quick hearing.....the State and the HHJBP did receive "letters" from the two doctors. However, the state will not be deposing these two doctors till April 7th. The State said that they could not argue them being added until they were deposed. They will address them at the status conference which was already scheduled for April 8th at 1:30pm. The other witnesses they agreed could be added b/c the state had already deposed them.

One quick note that may change your charting for tomorrow's hearing....instead of starting at 8:30AM they are going to start at 9AM b/c, according to Mason he doesn't see any reason why they can't finish up tomorrow.

Page 27, #675 is the chart for the Frye Hearings. Each day's subsequent material was not charted. We know that the April 1 hearing focuses on spoliation and time permitting, we may have a look at that subject matter but the original chart covers all the defense objections to evidence.

The chart LiveLaugh is posting for is already at the top of this page.

Part of Tuba's Quote of Post # 829: The Cancer Ascendant that we are studying also alerts us to family matters, which the Scorpio Moon is determined to protect but in a manner that is destructive in its slogan "Protect at all costs!" Therefore, the intrusion into the legal strategies, maneuvers and decisions originates within Prisoner's family. The long handled stirring spoon is not at all unfamiliar, reliably misused.

I think this is probably none other than JB himself. He continues to try any and everything within his power. We know that he hasn't tried a case like this before and has been reprimanded by the Judge numerous times for his lack of being able to present his motions like they should be. HHJP has SCHOOLED him many times and given him 'the benefit' way more than what we would think Normal.

I think that JB is treading in 'unfamiliar' waters and relies on others behind the scenes suggestions. Whether they are presented correctly is yet to be seen. He (JB) will continue to STIR, STIR, STIR and STIR until he is no longer able too. What does he have to lose? We know of the problems that he has created for himself and it doesn't matter what he says about or does to others.

I once had a lawyer tell me; 'It doesn't matter what he or she (person he was opposing) thinks of me -- I don't have to associate with them or ever see them again.' Maybe, JB feels this way and will do any and everything that he thinks might be of benefit for his client regardless of hurting others or presenting things in a very dim light. I looked for some of your past post regarding JB, MS Tuba, but couldn't find the one that I was looking for.

Could this be the - long handled stirring spoon - 'Stirrer'?

A LARGE percentage of a lawyers' clients come from referrals and past "wins" as they say. Since JB is not an established lawyer, in the sense that he hasn't tried very many cases, he was given one advantage that made it worth it for him and that was the national exposure or his "coming out". He should care very much what others think in this situation, since there are alot of eyes on him. Making a fool of himself with unprofessionalism, lack of knowledge and out there defense strategies will destroy his career, not better it. Although, we have our assumptions that she is guilty, the manner in which he defends speaks volumes about just how qualified of a lawyer he really is. Let's say he tries his best, stays within the timeframes he must obey, sticks with one defense strategy, acts professional in the courtroom and does his job, although we assume she is guilty and everyone knows it, with that mounting evidence no one can deny, we would leave JB saying, he tried his best but that was an extremely difficult case to defend. In this case we leave thinking, and this is totally based on lawyers own morals and principals as well as their clients, not me per say... "If I ever were in trouble, I wouldn't be calling him!" Not good for business...

Today's hearing was over before it started for many who were topping up their coffee. Matters before the court were expedited with such dispatch that a gap occurs. Never let it be said that the posts on Astro Forum are fillers but it might be interesting to preview the morning planets for April 1.

Here is the horoscope for the nine o'clock hearing, which of course, is an eight o'clock hearing in standard time. If everything went according to schedule tomorrow, the interpretation beneath the chart would obtain. The Moon is in her element, Water, and quite at home. Venus ruling the day & the Ascendant, is exalted and thus, proud but stiff and unyielding. Particularly in relation to rights and position in these present circumstances, is Venus uncompromising. However, she finds herself under restraint in the intercept of that House of circs., and thus blocked in her chosen course.

Likewise, Mercury has turned and is now orbiting in apparent backward motion. The matter is held up for a time.
We also know that a party to this criminal action faces an imminent change, Mars is leaving his Sign. There are surprises in store for tomorrow.

ChallengingSpoiledCrimeScene001.jpg

Maybe you were looking for Reality Bites Back, on the October 2010 calendar.

TY, this is a good one; but I am thinking that the one that I wanted to look at again is the one that you did on his (JB's) health. Either that one or one similar.

I have been looking at your past charts thru the Calendar thread and have really enjoyed looking at those that were posted sometime back and seeing the reality of your chart findings. Amazing. If, by chance, you recall what I am looking for, would you give me a heads up please. I am to tired tonight to search further. And again, I appreciate all that you do -- TYVM.

No Saturday but we didn't even reach the bugs and plants. However, fraught as today's action was, it held a lot of interest. The PA to FL noise in the hook-up, Dr. Logan segment, was an endurance test for everyone though. Please leave your comments right here or over there or anywhere. You don't even have to write legibly. I know I don't plan to. We have a lot to discuss before Wednesday!

No Saturday but we didn't even reach the bugs and plants. However, fraught as today's action was, it held a lot of interest. The PA to FL noise in the hook-up, Dr. Logan segment, was an endurance test for everyone though. Please leave your comments right here or over there or anywhere. You don't even have to write legibly. I know I don't plan to. We have a lot to discuss before Wednesday!

The sound from the Willow Grove call reminded me of an ultrasound. lol My reception at times was pretty loud. A little on the errie side as if Caylee was saying, enough! There were, indeed, a few surprises. The stirring of the spoon was CA, I would imagine, with her dryer sheets. She met with JB last Friday along with her attorney so one can only wonder what significance the dryer sheets have in the investigation. Could be dryer sheets left in a car in the intense heat offgas but something is up between JB and Rosebud. All CA had to say was I may have, can't remember for sure but we all know CA (not under meds at the time) would have known dryer sheets would do no good with that horrific smell.

The other thing I noticed which surprised me was the omission by Dr. Furton that he spoke with defense many, many times so that he knew what answers to give and what not to give. I do not think that sat well with the judge. Dr. Furton's answer regarding the date he gave his student's paper to defense was so obviously one of the area's he was not suppose to answer correctly. Big red flag there. Something so significant he had to give to defense before this meeting but he does not remember an approximate date. You could see his wheels turning in his head.

JA did a good job of recovery and LDB did great with the dogs. The doctor struck me as a little aloof with his nose pointed slightly in the air (on guard). The jury will notice that for sure. Dr. Logan, however, presented very well and seemed honest but the judge said he cannot be used as an expert in front of a jury.

The judge is at the end of his tether with JB, as we all are. And I think HHJP went home yesterday and crossed CM off his Christmas card list. I actually like DS. I think her appearance is very professional along with her manner, regardless of what she says about her hair. I have grandchildren with wild hair and I know how hard it is to tame it. DS and AF help to bring some balance to the team.......not equal but they are softer than AL and LKB. Easier on the jury.

I'm afraid the jealousy seen in the day's happenings was professional jealousy, mixed with rather a large measure of envy. In a contest with Dr. Vass, Dr. Furton will come second but little does he know it, propped up with scores of membership cards and the assurance that is "due" one who lives and breathes rarified air~Life within "The Academy" and then the special cachet of one privvy to muttered conversations at conferences of the actual National Academy of Forensic Sciences.

I'm afraid the jealousy seen in the day's happenings was professional jealousy, mixed with rather a large measure of envy. In a contest with Dr. Vass, Dr. Furton will come second but little does he know it, propped up with scores of membership cards and the assurance that is "due" one who lives and breathes rarified air~Life within "The Academy" and then the special cachet of one privvy to muttered conversations at conferences of the actual National Academy of Forensic Sciences.

What a big mistake that was mentioning the FBI person. I would think what was discussed was never meant to be used in a criminal trial and just an opinion by the person. I'd be very careful what I discussed with others while this expert was within earshot in the future. I just could not believe he would stoop to such an unprofessional level of "gossip".

Tuba, what did you think if the incident with the "pen clicking"? LDB asked JB nicely (it appeared) not to click the pen because people could hear it. He not only continued but clicked faster. lol

That noise has been noticeable, especially on random days in these pre-trial proceedings. I thought, "What?! He is going to injure his knuckles, cracking them so often & so hard!" Then people began commenting (web) on his pen clicking and I was surprised a pen could click SO loud. So a war of nerves has set in. What releases tension for one, distracts another to the point of irritation and breaks concentration. His message--Don't tell me what to do; I don't take correction from you. Now, you & I know it was a polite notice that the pen clicking was audible to the room and bothersome but I believe that was his message.

That noise has been noticeable, especially on random days in these pre-trial proceedings. I thought, "What?! He is going to injure his knuckles, cracking them so often & so hard!" Then people began commenting (web) on his pen clicking and I was surprised a pen could click SO loud. So a war of nerves has set in. What releases tension for one, distracts another to the point of irritation and breaks concentration. His message--Don't tell me what to do; I don't take correction from you. Now, you & I know it was a polite notice that the pen clicking was audible to the room and bothersome but I believe that was his message.

I called his office yesterday. I told them it was driving me and others crazy with all the clicking. I doubt the man is smart enough to get it. :maddening:

Looking at the horoscope for the Friday hearing, April 1, the Mercury in House 12 and retrograde, is with Mr. Baez's Saturn natal. That, of course, does not appear in the posted chart but indicates, counter-intuitive though it may be, Baez is trying to concentrate, tick off a mental list, and marshal his thoughts and for him, the clicking is an aid, shutting out extraneous background noise. Athletes bounce the ball over & over to similar effect. They are indifferent too, to the annoyance of the competition.

I think he does it on purpose, like a screw you to to the SA, and all us posters, lol. He seems to have that type of personality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam