***GRAPHIC*** The Missing Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a thought Re: Six Packages

Might it be possible that four packages contained human remains and the other two packages contained no remains but important keepsakes or personal artifacts that he was sending to individuals who he either liked or hated?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

You absolutely could be right HastingsChi, just seems odd he would state about 6 packages if 2 of them were irrelevant to the murder.

You absolutely could be right HastingsChi, just seems odd he would state about 6 packages if 2 of them were irrelevant to the murder.

They could be very relevant to the murder- might be possessions of Magnotta or the deceased.

Seems to me that there's only technically been 4 packages. The head in the park isn't really a package. LM lied about so much, would misdirect and direct things to/from himself, why wouldn't he lie about the number of packages he sent out? Maybe in the end it will mean nothing other then another lie.

Seems to me that there's only technically been 4 packages. The head in the park isn't really a package. LM lied about so much, would misdirect and direct things to/from himself, why wouldn't he lie about the number of packages he sent out? Maybe in the end it will mean nothing other then another lie.

My thought is that the post service in Canada were able to utilize technology (surveillance footage at the location he shipped from) or receipts (packages needed to be weighed for proper postage rate, so there was likely a transaction record) to determine that six packages were sent by Magnotta.

I thought the report there were 6 packages was based on a note found inside one of the packages? Has LE said that they have postal documentation that 6 were shipped out? If LE has made such a comment, I would believe that over some note left by LM. If you assert you have 6 packages but only post out 4, it's just another way of keeping your name in the mix of things as the other packages are eagerly awaited. It's also another misdirection/misinformation tactic he's used before.

We also have no way of knowing if the other 2 packages (assuming that they do exist) have already been intercepted by LE. They seem to be exercising a lot more discretion now than they were at the onset.

I know this is not just about the head but I just posted a video link on the video discussion that is graphic and has a few strange observances about exactaly who was tied up on the bed in the video...couldn't post it here because it is graphic ..its on the last page,post 331, of the video disscus thread

my point is "where they alone in that room"

I know this is not just about the head but I just posted a video link on the video discussion that is graphic and has a few strange observances about exactaly who was tied up on the bed in the video...couldn't post it here because it is graphic ..its on the last page,post 331, of the video disscus thread

my point is "where they alone in that room"

Yeah I wondered about that too, we discussed about that video here:
**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY*** - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I thought the report there were 6 packages was based on a note found inside one of the packages? Has LE said that they have postal documentation that 6 were shipped out? If LE has made such a comment, I would believe that over some note left by LM. If you assert you have 6 packages but only post out 4, it's just another way of keeping your name in the mix of things as the other packages are eagerly awaited. It's also another misdirection/misinformation tactic he's used before.

According to this article, the initial note said that 'six body parts from the victim had been mailed', which doesn't necessarily mean that there are six packages in total.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/31/body-parts-killer-note/

We know that there were at least 3 notes included with the 4 packages that have turned up to date, but LE is now declining to comment due to fear of copycat crimes.

Press conference after LM was arrested. Penis question at 36:15 and ambiguous answer. I still hearing someone answer that the part was found with the torso, but it isn't here in this video. English begins at around 25 minutes if you want to watch the whole thing.

Conférence de presse SPVM - Arrestation de Luka Rocco Magnotta - YouTube

Thank you, I have never seen this before.
Is he saying "I can confirm that this body part (the penis) was missing"? After that, I cant hear the rest of the answer clearly. Can someone please write his whole answer down for me, please?

Thank you, I have never seen this before.
Is he saying "I can confirm that this body part (the penis) was missing"? After that, I cant hear the rest of the answer clearly. Can someone please write his whole answer down for me, please?

He said at 32:32 I have no confirmation on that. When he said 'confirm that body part was missing' he was finishing what he believed to be the reporters question, then he said "I have no confirmation on that". Even at that time they weren't releasing a lot of new information. That question was probably regarded as offensive and disrespectful to the family in the public eye, if you ask me. Soon after this press conference, they were clearly only saying one body was missing, the head, so I'm sticking with my belief that it was always left intact, as show on the video.

Something hasn't been seeming to "add up" in reference to the six packages... is it possible that the last "two" of the six packages were both found in Agrignon Park?

Hate to even type this...but the last two packages in a typical 'demonstrative' Luka-style 'display'....think "Lord of the Flies" (?)...arghhhh

And for reasons of dignity and decency the 'accounting' has been a little vague in terms of LE communication?

A horrible thought...but a thought.....

Something hasn't been seeming to "add up" in reference to the six packages... is it possible that the last "two" of the six packages were both found in Agrignon Park?

Hate to even type this...but the last two packages in a typical 'demonstrative' Luka-style 'display'....think "Lord of the Flies" (?)...arghhhh

And for reasons of dignity and decency the 'accounting' has been a little vague in terms of LE communication?

A horrible thought...but a thought.....

We'll find out at the trial, ultimately. If other packages were recovered by LE, they sure did a great job muzzling whoever initially received them. In any event, if they did, and had their evidence, they didn't feel the need to put it in the public eye. As they've said all along, many components are being withheld as they are trying to build a case.

Might anyone be able to provide additional details on the precise location the human remains were located in Park Angrignon?

The location as reported from the day of discovery to the day of identification include:
- Found near a pond in Park Angrignon
- Found on the edge of a pond in Park Angrignon
- With help of sniffer dogs, officers found the head on the edge of a pond in the sprawling west-end park.

Beyond the descriptors listed above, I have not been able to find additional information that would contradict that the remains were basically hiding in plain sight.

Does anyone have more info?

Also, is there an abundant wildlife population in Park Angrignon?

I had a thought: could the head have been in a box? A package? Some kind of bag or container? Maybe that's why it wasn't so "visible". That would also then technically make it the 5th package, as per LM's notes (though it was not mailed). He might have decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to mail the package, and yet had already mailed the ones with the notes that claimed to have 6 packages.

Just throwing out some ideas, silly or not...

HastingsChi this might answer some of your questions about the Parc:

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/..._dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL&nomPage=bt_parc_03

Thanks No_Stone, the info contained on that site confirmed to me the harsh reality as to why the remains were unrecognizable as human or as a skull.

It is because of the animal population in the parc and the likelihood that the remains were not retrieved in packaging (none of the initial reports or subsequent comment mentioned a suspicious package), I am confident that the remains were discovered by an individual who thought it looked odd, wasn't sure what he/she found, initially didn't report it but the thought of it weighed on their mind and the individual reported it later.

The remains were likely disrupted by animals and displaced from the location they were discarded by Magnotta making it impossible for him or an accomplice to provide the precise location LE confirmed the tip included.

Thanks No_Stone, the info contained on that site confirmed to me the harsh reality as to why the remains were unrecognizable as human or as a skull.

It is because of the animal population in the parc and the likelihood that the remains were not retrieved in packaging (none of the initial reports or subsequent comment mentioned a suspicious package), I am confident that the remains were discovered by an individual who thought it looked odd, wasn't sure what he/she found, initially didn't report it but the thought of it weighed on their mind and the individual reported it later.

The remains were likely disrupted by animals and displaced from the location they were discarded by Magnotta making it impossible for him or an accomplice to provide the precise location LE confirmed the tip included.

It depends, imho. If the remains were already a skull, and the skull was placed in the reeds or buried on the edge of a pond, chances are animals wouldn't be very interested in them. Think of the Casey Anthony case, for example.

There are lots of reasons why remains would be hard to ID at first. Skulls can look like big stones. Mud and other terrain debris can obscure things. The 'at first' sightings are before the evidence has been cleaned up, to preserve the evidence.

I won't get into graphic details about what other forms of remains might look like, but even skulls can be hard to figure out, imho.

I do get the feeling that the remains were either buried, airtight, or in skull form. Animals would be more of a problem in all this time otherwise, imho.

eta: shoot, on that note, it is important how animals feed in ponds in otherwise open areas. That's getting pretty graphic, but it would be nice to know whether they'd pull the remains out of the pond or not. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine