GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this article ... I have a couple questions... If EN leaned halfway out passenger window and fired shots , why would they be looking for a silver sedan with possible bullet holes in the DRIVERS side? Why would BM be firing his 3 shots at the drivers side of the vehicle ?

Unless he fired shots at the car someplace else. Hmm..

ciao

Attention Please!

I'm going to open a new thread in a few minutes, so be ready to jump over when I close this thread. It'll be in about 10 minures.

fran
:seeya:

Yes, that's usually referred to as felony murder or something similar. If it's the same in Nevada, that could well be why the Meyers family is spinning such stories. If TM or the son (or possibly even the daughter) were engaged in some illegal activity, then Brandon could well be charged with his mom's death. I'm not saying they were, but I'm also not confident they weren't.

As others have said upthread, I just can't think of any good reason to lie and omit important information (such as the identify and address of the shooter!) in an investigation into the death of your wife and mother, unless you believe that the information you're omitting and lying about is even more important than the investigation into her death.

what you are saying makes perfect sense to me -- MOO

Wonder if they can get cell phone pings from all of those involved. It would help put some pieces together.

Can I just say….

Who the heck wants an El Camino? That is the worst "reward" I have ever heard of! LOL!

Here is EN's recent version:

""being involved in a shooting on Feb. 12. Nowsch said he was at a park near Johnson Middle School and saw a vehicle driving around. He said he thought the people in the car were looking for him, so he called a friend to pick him up.

Nowsch told A there was an exchange between him and the occupants in the vehicle. Nowsch said he thought he saw a gun being pointed from the window of the other vehicle, so he started shooting at them.

Nowsch said the vehicle tried to get away and they followed it to a home where he loaded another clip. Nowsch told A he fired at the person in the car and the person running. He said he hit the person in the car."

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sho...293003901.html

Notice that he makes no inferences that he knows the people or the house. Even though it has been reported that he knows the family well, has eaten meals there, etc. He talks about the incident as though they were strangers.

And interestingly enough, the Meyers son and daughter did much the same thing. Talking about him as if he were a stranger. Pretending not to know who he was or where he lived, even though neighbors reported that the father and son repeatedly pounded on EN's front door, demanding he come out and speak to them.

Brandons version:

Brandon denied shooting when the suspect fired at them on the roadway. Brandon said as they pulled up in front of their house, he got out of the car, ran around to his mother's side and told her to get out.

He said as he was trying to get his mother out of the car, he saw headlights coming down his street, so he pushed his mother back in the car. Brandon said he had his gun in his hand and had moved several feet from his mother's car towards his home.

Brandon said as the car was approximately halfway down the street, the front passenger leaned partially out the window and began firing toward his mother and her car.

Brandon said when the passenger began shooting, he returned fire with his pistol, firing three times toward the driver. He said he didn't know whether he hit the car.

When the shooting stopped, Brandon said the car backed out and left. Brandon said he turned and saw his mother lying on the ground, bleeding from the head. He tried to render aid and called 911.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sho...293003901.html

SO Brandon says they were being shot at in the roadway. Did he call 911 or speed to a sheriffs station or a public well lit place to try and get help? NO, he drove home? Why? That's the very last place I would go if a crazy guy was shooting at my car.

Is that actually EN's version, or is it the version someone says they heard from EN? I'm way behind today. Trying to catch up.

Wonder if they can get cell phone pings from all of those involved. It would help put some pieces together.

There actually is a cellular tower in that park. I saw it on Google maps (pretending to be a pine tree)

Everybody is lying. :moo:

I hope they put every last person in a room by themselves and shake out the different details.

Should put them in a room and shake some leg irons and hand cuffs at them. Lying and withholding info by it self is a crime. Jmo

ciao

bbm: agree on the shots but not so sure about killing someone YET

One article has the suspect shooting with a .45 caliber. That is a big-*advertiser censored* piece of lead and does a lot of damage compared to a 9mm round.

Sorry. I give up. This whole thing is just too crazy.

no don't give up......I tried to answer your question re the lying --- it's cuz the Boss told them to do so MOO

One article has the suspect shooting with a .45 caliber. That is a big-*advertiser censored* piece of lead and does a lot of damage compared to a 9mm round.

This is absolutely true. An example of a .45 would be a Desert Eagle (a relative cannon compared to a 9 milli - :moo: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's usually referred to as felony murder or something similar. If it's the same in Nevada, that could well be why the Meyers family is spinning such stories. If TM or the son (or possibly even the daughter) were engaged in some illegal activity, then Brandon could well be charged with his mom's death. I'm not saying they were, but I'm also not confident they weren't.

As others have said upthread, I just can't think of any good reason to lie and omit important information (such as the identify and address of the shooter!) in an investigation into the death of your wife and mother, unless you believe that the information you're omitting and lying about is even more important than the investigation into her death.
Avoiding a murder charge due to being involved in illegal activity is the only good reason I can imagine for omitting information. If the laws are similar, EVERYONE, even the daughter, could be charged with murder if they were involved in illegal activity. (Not saying the law will be applied but it could be in theory.) That's why I wondered if Nevada has a law similar to Pennsylvania's after I remembered someone asking for a pardon from life without parole due to a man dying of a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member