Websleuth's Lingo

Thanks, SeriouslySearching, for the list of name abbreviations eg.(NG= Nancy Grace, etc.)

I am wondering if there is a place where all the other players' initials are listed. Such as AR etc. There are so many people that sometimes I can read a thread with only initials for the people and not really know who they are talking about.

TIA!

MF = (Not what you think!) Mark Furhman.
GVS = Greta Van Susteren
NG = Nancy Grace
JB = Jose Baez
LP = Leonard Padilla (Bounty hunter)
MN = Mark Nejame (ex-attorney for A fam)
RD = Rob Dick (Bounty hunter #2 man)
GR = Geraldo Rivera (Reporter for Defense side)
RG = Richard Grund
JG = Jesse Grund
YM = OCSO's Yuri Melich (my personal fav)
JA = OCSO's John Allen
NS = FBI's Nick Savage
TM = Tim Miller (Head of Texas EquuSearch = TES)
FBH = Female bounty hunter (Tracy)
MB = Michelle Bart (soon to be ex-spokesperson for A fam)
TB = Todd Black (ex-spokesperson who is speaking again)
LG = Larry Garrison (ex-spokesperson for A fam)
BC = Brad Conway (new attorney for A fam)
KFN = Kid Finders Network

I thought I would go ahead and add these since we still have newbies joining every day and are not allowed to use full names. ;) Please excuse this exception to the rule.

SS~ (That is me! SeriouslySearching)
I left AR off the list (there are probably a lot more!):

AR = Anthony Rusciano (OCSO Deputy who was fired for lying about relationship with Casey)

Thanks, SeriouslySearching, for the list of name abbreviations eg.(NG= Nancy Grace, etc.)

I am wondering if there is a place where all the other players' initials are listed. Such as AR etc. There are so many people that sometimes I can read a thread with only initials for the people and not really know who they are talking about.

TIA!

Here’s a few more from back in the beginning:

AH= Amy Huizenga
Friend to Casey Anthony. Casey stole her checkbook and emptied her account.

RM=Ricardo Morales Ex-boyfriend

JG= Jessie Grund
Ex-boyfriend, Ex-fiance' (AD) Annie Downing

MH= Mark Hawkins
In the military, stationed in California. Casey told him she was going to make a trip to California because she needed to tell him something important that Lee and Cindy already knew and wasn't sure how he would react.

JH= Jeffrey Hopkins
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony, supposedly has a son who was also watched by Zenaida Gonzalez.

KC = Casey (I prefer to think it stands for "KillerCasey", but that's just me)

MR = Meter Reader (the guy who found Caylee's remains)

TL or AL = Tony/Anthony (the guy Casey was shacking up with when Cindy found her with Amy's help)

LP = Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who bailed KC out of jail

GPs = grandparents, George & Cindy

LA = Lee Anthony, brother of KC

PI = private investigator

SA = State Attorney

AH = Amy H., the friend whom KC stole from, and the one who brought Cindy to find KC at Tony's apt.

Wow, there are a lot of abbreviations, aren't there?

Not really sleuth lingo, but what does OP mean? I'm kinda sorta thinking it means thread-starter or someone posting, but I'm only guessing. :waitasec:
TIA

Not really sleuth lingo, but what does OP mean? I'm kinda sorta thinking it means thread-starter or someone posting, but I'm only guessing. :waitasec:
TIA

I am not sure where you have seen it, but OP here usually either means:
Original Poster
or
Other Poster

I can't figure out BBM. Any takers?

ROFLMAOPMP

rolling on the floor...laughing my a$$ off....peeing my pants.

BRB

be right back

For years when I was in a chat on line and someone would post "BRB" I thought it stood for "Burp." Like they were burping. I couldn't figure out why people would announce their burps and I was too embarrassed to ask. I only found out the real meaning a couple of years ago.

It is frightening to think I am out there amongst you isn't it? I look like a functioning normal person but . . . LCBD (looks can be deceiving)

For years when I was in a chat on line and someone would post "BRB" I thought it stood for "Burp." Like they were burping. I couldn't figure out why people would announce their burps and I was too embarrassed to ask. I only found out the real meaning a couple of years ago.

It is frightening to think I am out there amongst you isn't it? I look like a functioning normal person but . . . LCBD (looks can be deceiving)

I always thought it meant bathroom break.

Hi there,

I have noticed that people are now referring to KC as ICA. What does the I stand for and why the change in reference?

TIA

ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony. As we are not allowed to name call (even perps) due to the TOS (terms of service), many of us choose to show our lack of regard for Ms. Anthony by referring to her as ICA, thus always calling attention to the fact that she is incarcerated.

Having followed several cases I've caught on to most of the lingo, but not sure about "IDI". Does that mean I Did It?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back