When Cindy is called to the stand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanner

Reaction score
I think Baez is going to ask her if Casey told her about the abuse. If she says no, I think Baez is going to push her somehow, calling HER an unfit mother. I can foresee Casey sitting there, shaking her head "no" and perhaps even crying because her mother didn't believe her.

I wonder if Cindy will be more civil to the SA this time around.

Oh, I’m just waiting for the fireworks when CA takes the stand! I can actually see the bus tires sitting on her chest now.

JB: Mrs. Anthony, you said yourself you are a nurse of decomposition, why didn’t you call 911 when you realized the car smelled like a dead body? Why did you attempt to sterilize the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire and clean and wash clothing from its interior? Did your husband leave anything in the car that you felt you needed to destroy?
JB: Mrs. Anthony, why did you lie and say you had phone numbers for Zanny the nanny?
JB: Mrs. Anthony, isn’t it true that your daughter feared you and your violent temper? Didn’t you try to choke her the night she fled your house in June? Isn’t that why she wouldn’t tell you her daughter drowned in the pool?
JB: Mrs. Anthony, why didn’t you want TES to search for Caylee? Why didn’t you ever search for Caylee yourself?
JB: Mrs. Anthony, why did you try to trick LE by giving them Casey’s hairbrush when they asked for Caylee’s?

If only this family had told the truth in the beginning instead of trying to protect their daughter.
The chickens have come home to roost.

I think Baez is going to ask her if Casey told her about the abuse. If she says no, I think Baez is going to push her somehow, calling HER an unfit mother. I can foresee Casey sitting there, shaking her head "no" and perhaps even crying because her mother didn't believe her.

I wonder if Cindy will be more civil to the SA this time around.

I think that pushing CA like that would be a bad move, so I guess there is a good possibly JB will take that route.:)

I don't think that the A's never really liked JB, I'm sure right now they absolutely despise him. JB really needs CA to stay in denial mode. Calling CA a bad mother is just like saying that she was a bad grandmother, and I think we'd see smoke coming out of her ears as her head popped off.

If CA is nicer to the SA I don't think it would look good to the jury if CA was friendlier to the prosecution than to the man who has ICA's life in his hands. To the jury CA is a woman who lost her grandmother and may lose her daughter.

I think both sides need to be careful when dealing with any of the As.

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC ... I just wanted to say I have caught up with EVERY post now. I do not have one post that I have not read ..... that has to be some kind of miracle.

Carry on please ...... :)

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC ... I just wanted to say I have caught up with EVERY post now. I do not have one post that I have not read ..... that has to be some kind of miracle.

Carry on please ...... :)
Gutfeeling! That is amazing! :D

Oh man oh man. CA on the stand will be toe-curling time even more so than when GA is on the stand. I send her strength and courage and insight. Lots of insight.

I am grateful to not have her cross to bear. :(

I don't know as I cannot predict the future but I have a feeling that if JB starts treating CA like he's been doing to GA, he's going to know he's got a tiger by the tail. If she really wanted to set the record straight and do the right thing, all she would have to do is answer........."she's lying".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member