Coyote strolls into downtown Quiznos

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
http://www.suntimes.com/news/325903,CST-NWS-coyote04.article

So a coyote walks into a Quiznos . . .

Sounds like the start of a joke. <!-- start sidebar -->

It's not -- although dozens of downtown folks got a good laugh out of it Tuesday.

A male coyote really did wander into the Quiznos sandwich shop at Wabash and Adams -- in the Loop! -- just before 2 p.m. Tuesday. Workers had propped open the front door for the warm afternoon, and in sauntered the roughly 30-pound, 18-month-old wild animal.

More at link, including pictures.

:laugh: "The cop didn't have to go far, since he was next door at Dunkin' Donuts." That was enough to keep me laughing all day!!!!

ROFLMAO, Yakwoman.

I feel sad for the coyote, though. I saw the video last night on the news, and the poor creature looked stressed, weak, and tired. I doubt he would have gone in there if he wasn't ill and/or injured. I hope they can help him and release him back to the wild.

Lion

yea, he was probably hungry. I hope he got a Sub and then a Donut;)

I like Quiznos better than Subway, so I have to congratulate the coyote on his good taste!

Yeah, they released it... near my town! I will be on the lookout tonight for a coyote in my yard. Bunny will stay inside tonight and we won't be having subs for dinner!

We do have a lot of coyotes around here. I have never actually seen one though.

Poor guy! I am glad they released him and I hope he is safe.

I was so happy to hear that they got a veterinarian to check him out and be prepared to treat his injuries if needed prior to his release. I was afraid they would just consider him to be a pest and kill him. I noted the expression on his face and his posture in the video, and clearly something was wrong.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back