Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, that's why I suggested it now. There is a lot of us and we could take the party there.
I'm with you, Stacy. I hate it when we get complained about.

Yes folks, sadly, there are people out in the big wide world who don't get our stalking, or our humor. Sad for them, I know....:crazy:

Darn it I just went to white screen again, off on off on, who saw LE?

:crazy:
I really need a cig...but it's my last one...then I'll have to go to the store... wow, this sucks.

i chew the gum, its not the same - not nearly as good :crazy:

i hate it when you are running low:furious:

can some one stard a new tread we are on page 40.

Looks delicious!
Can I have one too? :)

Sure!

RHH.MaiTai-thumb.jpg

I chew the gum, too but since this case I have wanted a cig so badlY!!!

Q and A with some guy from body hunters on MURT

Thanks for the Screenshot of LE!

Are we moving?

I really need a cig...but it's my last one...then I'll have to go to the store... wow, this sucks.

I am almost out of pepsi. I am going to tie $5 and a note to a rock and drop it out the window. I am hoping one of the neighborhood kids will run out and get me some.

had to do that a little while ago myself. go if you need to, we'll hold down the fort.

I quit in April after 12 years by using the gum. Definitely wasn't the same as a cig, but it worked==thankfully!!

ysun, make sure you are safe.

We just had to leave for Gustav now this. I swear living here makes you need medication in the summer. Thank goodness the military is moving us in November...right when hurricane season is over.

I am almost out of pepsi. I am going to tie $5 and a note to a rock and drop it out the window. I am hoping one of the neighborhood kids will run out and get me some.

Hysterical! Yall just lemme know who needs what, I'll run out if you'll catch me up when I get back. BUT, you are limited to ONE item each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks