An arrest has been made!

LOL! To my fellow night-owls!

Good Morning Linask, Thank you for the thread. I was sound asleep and suddenly I heard from the TV, Melissa Huckaby has been arrested in the Sandra Cantu case!~ I flew from my bed as fast as I could to Websleuths. YaYa

I hope this is the beginning of Justice for Sandra and her family. For this little girl to be taken llike this ~ words fail me right now. xox

WHAT????? A woman????? OMG, there has got to be more to this story!

My reaction exactly :confused::eek: We just never hear of a woman in a kidnapping/murder. I just want to know why. Why would she do something like that to that sweet little girl. And her a sunday school teacher :behindbar

I wonder if her grandfather had any idea that it was her? Here his name was all over TV and the papers and he was questioned and warrents were served.
LE was on the ball with this case though. They were looking in the right direction from day one.

Who is Connie? Someone wondered if Connie had known all of the time.

I look at that video of Sandra skipping along with her backpack on so carefree and innocent. It is really heartbreaking. I feel so bad for her family.

Connie is Melissa's grandmother.

Melissa was living with the grandparents. IIRC

Good news, but still so sad...

This will be interesting, though. We may see a complete difference in how the Family treats this case. I can't see the Pastors Family lying for their Granddaughter, but...we'll see. I remember they took the computers from the Lawless home...

This case seems to have been handled in an A+ manner thus far, imo.

A Woman Police Chief..hmm....;)

It's the eyes. Charles Manson's eyes wouldn't look normal, even if the rest of him did.

Who is Connie? Someone wondered if Connie had known all of the time.

Connie is the pastor's (Clifford Lawless) wife, and grandmother of Melissa Huckaby

ETA: She was in the home when Melissa allegedly said she would be leaving for church.

Per presser. Happened (murder) not many moments after Sandra disappeared.

2w66jvd.jpg

She is scary looking. jmo

Her eyes, they are very flat.

It's the eyes. Charles Manson's eyes wouldn't look normal, even if the rest of him did.

True that!!!

Okay, him with sunglasses. ;)

The point I was trying to make is that evil is everywhere.

Why?? Why did she kill Sandra?? And was Connie in the home?? Or did Melissa take Sandra with her to the church along with the suitcase and kill her there?? Hard to believe Sandra was murdered in Melissa's home with Connie there

Why?? Why did she kill Sandra?? And was Connie in the home?? Or did Melissa take Sandra with her to the church along with the suitcase and kill her there?? Hard to believe Sandra was murdered in Melissa's home with Connie there

Tracy Police have said they know of no motive.

------------------------------------------------------------

I just looked at the picture of Melissa.
I was shocked at my own reaction to her face.
I pulled back.
I have looked at pictures of other murderers before and I have never
felt repelled.
Maybe because she is a woman, a mother of a 5 yr old. ?
But Casey A murdered her own child and I did not have that instant
reaction.

I just looked at the picture again and her face does not seem symetrical.
Maybe that is it.

I had the same reaction that you did. I thought maybe it was because the picture was fairly big and it was like she was looking right at me. Spooky.

I dunno...what's scarier, a child killer in the community that looks like a killer or one that looks like an ordinary mom?

I'm going with "D - All of the above".

I steer clear of the scary looking folks we pass on the street but I also watch the ordinary looking people like a hawk because monsters do walk among us.

I wouldn't assume that Connie was in the home just because MH said so in an interview. She also said that her daughter was home, and according to LE, her daughter was not home at all. Maybe her daughter and Connie had left for a bit.

Tracy Police have said they know of no motive.

Thank You, I take it Sandra has been to Melissa's house to play before, hard to believe that Melissa just up and decided to kill her, altho I believe Melissa was involved with her death somehow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back