2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I thought the OJ trial was FUBAR, but this takes the cake. Some really interesting players... So glad to be here and have others' take on what is going on in real time.

I have to say today's testimony has been nuts and in a way amusing. ;)
On the other hand if I was a juror, I would be addled at sitting the courtroom listening to the last 2 witnesses.
All the testimony to say----
we didn't find Caylee.

So is AF going to claim that the State did something improper with this witness? Wasn't this when he finally gave a depo?

ETA: yup!

The ICA is just about biting a hole in her tongue to keep from laughing.

God love ya, but ICA killed her babygirl and she is responsible for that...she is also a liar, steals money from family in nursing homes, plays one lover against another, on and on and on...she laughs coming into court about the murder of her innocent little baby girl. She is a psychopath. Her parents have issues and could have gotten her help sooner and i believe they may have covered after the fact...but that in no way mitigates what she did..she is a murderer.

Thank you and bless you.

Casey's laughing, smirking in court again. Then got very serious. Now batting eyes at ... Jose?

was a court reporter present at that time....yes

Hi!

Can you point me in the direction of what you believe substantiates this? I am not questioning your validity, I am eager for my own peepers to see this!

TYIA! :great::fence:

In the questioning by FG, DC was adamant that he was out there on direction from the psychic and he also stated that his search was not exhaustive.

I bet during diliberation the jury will look back on this day and have a few laughs.

Why is AF redirecting? Have JB and CM been deemed incompetent?

Bill Schiefer of WFTV earlier wondered if AF was there to replace CM and that HHJP making CM still sit there so the jury doesn't know he is no longer on the DT.

LOL yes he went to the SA office and there was a young lady like this..and points to LDB. Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.