IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read somewhere that he got the check on the 3rd? The 3rd used to be the day for everyone to get their social security check, but that has since changed and several dates have been added because it became too many to all be done on the 3rd. I just know from my previous banking experience.

Also, from my experience with my grandmother and great-grandmother, NO, Social Security requires that money back immediately. Social Security somehow catches people trying to hang on to a relatives soc. sec. check after they are deceased, by somehow linking up to the death certificate. At least this is how it's worked with my deceased loved ones.

A check received in December would be for benefits earned in November and would not go back if the beneficiary died in December. However, the check received in January would have to go back.

Unless a person is the designated beneficiary payee, he/she wouldn't be able to use those funds, and if there is a beneficiary payee he/she is only able to use those funds to pay obligations of the beneficiary. Any funds in the possession of the beneficiary at the time of death are part of the beneficiary's assets and subject to the deceased's will or subject to the inheritance laws of the state of residence at the time of death.

Here's a link to the basic guidelines for Social Security benefits:

http://ssa.gov/pubs/10153.pdf

Warning: Not for the faint of heart.

I think this dude had help. If you think of how long it would take to hacksaw up a 41 pound child into tiny pieces that are put into freezer bags, then you know for sure, that is going to take an awful long time and the body will be thawed long before the sawing if finished. Plus think of how hard it is to saw up even a frozen 20 pound turkey. I've never done it, but it would take some time if frozen. I hope LE is taking apart his drain pipes from his bath tub and sinks because I would think there would be a lot of blood evidence. But then again, is there much blood from a deceased frozen body?? I'm not an ME so I wouldn't know. I just think somebody helped him in some way and I felt that way from the start. JMO and speculation.

Most definately not for the faint of heart below, graphic:

I thought about it. We've had other children here on WS that were dismembered. One young girl was thrown out of a car window piece by piece by her SM. The last I read of her thread here they still did not have her head.

So---if someone cuts a human body up small enough to fit into freezer bags, excluding hands and head.

What does that someone do with what is located inside the torso? The torso of a 9 yr old is not small enough to fit into a freezer bag.

That is probably why it's taking so long on the autopsy too. I would imagine that the autopsy would have to be approached in the way forensic anthropology does when they have disarticulated bodies that still have flesh on them. They must first assemble the body and then figure out of they have it all before they can even begin to look for COD.

It's not the murder that has me so stunned, children are murdered every day in the USA. It's what he did to her after he murdered her, he didn't just look at her as a package to be disposed of and tried to make it easier. He took this little girl apart, in small enough pieces to fit into "freezer bags".

I don't believe I've ever seen such a horrific treatment of a human body after death with possibly the exception of perhaps Ethan Stacy who's face was obliterated by his own Mother and her companion.

Sorry for the long post. All speculation and conjecture and all JMHO.

At least they do have the head. So they can verify if he actually did hit her on the head.

While I find it disgusting that TS moved her family into a trailer park with so many RSO's, I think the continuing discussion of how many is a moot point at this time as she was killed by none of them. While I'm still on the fence with MP being a SO (JMO I think his anger got the best of him) and I'm hoping he is not for Ali's sake, I just don't think the continued discussion of how many is significant anymore.

As far as no one hearing anything, at the time he claims it happened, most people would be asleep, and to be honest, I'm sure there are quite a number of alcohol drinkers living there, so they would be passed out. Plus, the first blow could have rendered her unconcious and in anger, he continued to rain blows on her. If her coat had a hood or she had a hat on, the splatter would be minimal.

This is all just my opinion and I guess I'm hoping she wasn't sexually abused by him, and that she was killed right away and did not suffer.

As far as the freezer goes, I have a top freezer on my fridge. I think it is possible to put a child in it. If they are dead, bones could be snapped to bend the body to fit. (I really hated typing that.)

All JMO and I find this whole thing sickening! I know she is happy where she is now and that is my comfort.

I agree, I do not believe LE found anything related to her death in the dumpster before Monday night and let it sit there unattended. I am not saying it wasn't searched but as you pointed out they were looking for a little girl who left on her own, they had no reason to be on the lookout for body parts. I don't blame them for missing it. I still don't think they should have called off the search so early on Saturday with 2 hrs. of daylight left and didn't search Sunday, that part still upsets me and I haven't heard a good excuse as to why they did, people would be willing to search on a holiday.

JMO

I think that they knew that she was dead, possibly with information that we don't know, and that they called off the search and called in the FBI to psych this guy out. Maybe they wanted him to feel comfortable so he would make a mistake, or maybe they wanted him to feel that they had a break in the case so he would feel more pressure.

Anyway, it worked. She was already and had been dead, and they had that feeling and went with it. So many cases go unsolved for so long, or even forever. They got this guy off of the streets without hurting anyone else, in less than a week. I'm betting they didn't let him out of their sights for ONE second.

It will be VERY interesting when we get more info about what they knew/suspected, and why.

Of course, all JMO.

I think I am going to reserve an opinion on bio dad's comments until we find out how involved he was in Aliahna's life.

I can't help myself from forming an opinion when I see a news headline reading what he communicated to press, "Father of slain girl says he's overcome with grief" -then see FB basic information saying:

About me: "i have 2 great girls"
Activities: "Taking Care of Daughters" (listed as only activity)

Really? Don't you kinda have 3 daughters, man? You taking good care of em, are ya?

That's all I have to say about that. It just gets my goat big time.

I really don't like plea bargains. I think if you murder a child, especially a crime as heinous as this one, you should die. Utah had the right idea about firing squads, as did Oklahoma; now they are not used. I think for MP the DP should be that he is welded into a dumpster with lots of rats and maggots and chum, one way or another he isn't getting out.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/methods-execution

I generally don't like plea bargains either... I don't know that there is anything MP could bring to the table to help in Aliahna's case....

...but if there is something MP can bring to the table to prevent any other children from being abused, then I am all for a plea deal which will give him LWOP versus the DP.

How long does one have to serve in the military to retire from the military?
And is the youngest, about 3 yrs old, the child of both TS and AS?

After seeing Aliahna's step dads retirement photo's, and what I believe to be a child of his and TS's, I'm left with two thoughts. Either his military experience served as a false sense of security in this trailer park or something far more sinister than has previously been discussed is going on here. :sigh: :(

JMO

Bolded by me.

Depends Cubby.

A straight retirement. 20 years service.

If he retired in the early 90's (desert storm era) the Military (not sure if it was all branches or specific branch army) offered 15 yr retirements (which they will be doing again soon).

Or: medical retirement. Which you can be medically retired at any point during active duty. You have to be eval'ed by a Military Doc and that injury that qualifies you for medical retirement must be directly from your service.

HTH.

Most definately not for the faint of heart below, graphic:

I thought about it. We've had other children here on WS that were dismembered. One young girl was thrown out of a car window piece by piece by her SM. The last I read of her thread here they still did not have her head.

So---if someone cuts a human body up small enough to fit into freezer bags, excluding hands and head.

What does that someone do with what is located inside the torso? The torso of a 9 yr old is not small enough to fit into a freezer bag.

That is probably why it's taking so long on the autopsy too. I would imagine that the autopsy would have to be approached in the way forensic anthropology does when they have disarticulated bodies that still have flesh on them. They must first assemble the body and then figure out of they have it all before they can even begin to look for COD.

It's not the murder that has me so stunned, children are murdered every day in the USA. It's what he did to her after he murdered her, he didn't just look at her as a package to be disposed of and tried to make it easier. He took this little girl apart, in small enough pieces to fit into "freezer bags".

I don't believe I've ever seen such a horrific treatment of a human body after death with possibly the exception of perhaps Ethan Stacy who's face was obliterated by his own Mother and her companion.

Sorry for the long post. All speculation and conjecture and all JMHO.

Amen. I just can't get out of my mind what the other girls might have saw in that trailer. How do you even clean up in that small of a spot while "watching" two girls after you committed such a horrific crime. Ugh.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229669

the night Aliahna Lemmon, 9, was reported missing -- both her mother's trailer and the trailer of Michael Len Plumadore were searched, but that effort did not turn up evidence that the girl's remains were in either place at the time of the search.

In addition, the canine unit that was brought in to track the girl also found nothing significant,

The article goes on to say that Fries acknowledges that raises questions as to if MP was being truthful when he confessed.

Joedotnet I agree, that sure is a small spot to do that and to have to clean it up with two other children in the home as well.

Another member asked the same question too. I am hoping they will release some of the autopsy findings. JMHO

Anyone know what the psychological reason would be for him to keep her head, hands and feet?

Thanks

[/B]

BBM

I noticed, too, that he was into the role playing games. Zahra Baker's stepmom was also. Made me wonder since both little girls were dismembered.
Role playing/fantasy has also come up in the Michelle Parker and Hailey Dunn cases. (And in the case of Hailey Dunn, the lead person of interest has been associated with dismemberment of animals).

Fries said when Plumadore returns to court on Friday, details that were not provided in the affidavit for probable cause would become public in the court documents, answering some of the lingering questions.

Around the corner at the trailer where Lemmon had lived with her mother and sisters, boxes were piled high on the back of a pickup truck. A family friend, who said the family wished not to be contacted, said they were cleaning up their home, not moving out.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229669

Nice time for Ali's family to clean up their home!! :furious:

I can't help myself from forming an opinion when I see a news headline reading what he communicated to press, "Father of slain girl says he's overcome with grief" -then see FB basic information saying:

About me: "i have 2 great girls"
Activities: "Taking Care of Daughters" (listed as only activity)

Really? Don't you kinda have 3 daughters, man? You taking good care of em, are ya?

That's all I have to say about that. It just gets my goat big time.

I believe he is speaking of Ali and his younger daughter.

Role playing/fantasy has also come up in the Michelle Parker and Hailey Dunn cases. (And in the case of Hailey Dunn, the lead person of interest has been associated with dismemberment of animals).

My SIL is very much into The Sims. She plays it constantly. In it, she has created this woman who kills her children all the time - unless they are girls, which she keeps. Ironically, she's currently the prime suspect in the suffocation death of my 6 month old nephew...

My SIL is very much into The Sims. She plays it constantly. In it, she has created this woman who kills her children all the time - unless they are girls, which she keeps. Ironically, she's currently the prime suspect in the suffocation death of my 6 month old nephew...

I am so sorry...so awful! Was it her son?

Oh my goodness! How horrible for you and your family.

I'm so sorry Lori'. That must be your nephew in your signature picture. Praying little Robby receives justice.

Hugs~
Cubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members