Possibly related cases (GB4, Manorville, Bittrolff victims, & others)

Thanks Dwntwnslim. Yeah, I was also becoming disappointed and upset because of the lack of information. I just don't want this case to go cold and it still seems like it is heading that way. But who knows what Dark Minds could spark? Maybe we will be able to advance some...I hope.

Welcome back SistahSleuth!

I watched the premire episode of Dark Minds last week. It was really interesting.

SK code-named "13" was pretty insightful, definitely pointed out possibilities they hadn't thought of. They just asked him straight questions and he gave straight answers, and always ended calls with "That's it."

Not that anybody missed me or noticed that I haven't been around, but I needed to take a good break from this case. The information became swirled and twisted in my head like spagetti. So, I'm looking forward to watching Dark Minds tomorrow and maybe becoming more of an assistance with this case because at one point I began to feel real confused. I feel fresh and clean now and I'm ready to get busy!

Well I missed ya, Sistah! Welcome back! :seeya:

Interesting info on the Mindhunter site about William Shlue (or Schule):

Last week, a Press reporter received a letter from Schlue dated Sept. 16 that said, "If you want to know more about the killings in A.C., you should come and see me." But when a reporter met Schlue, 45, Tuesday, he said he had to postpone the interview "until at least Monday. There's stuff going on."

According to Leonard, Schlue described "visions he was having regarding murders of these women. He indicated in these visions he had choked these women to death. He mentioned he was under the influence of crack cocaine and alcohol and admitted that he possibly blacked out. He indicated that he had a burning feeling in his chest. He referred to my client as the Salem County guy and that he did not want to see an innocent man go to jail. He also indicated that he did not want to go to prison for life or go on death row."

That interview was not taped, Leonard said, but at least one subsequent telephone conversation was recorded and later handed over to the Prosecutor's Office.

Always a good ide to add a link to the info you post, here is the link to the info you posted:

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.co...?p=41578&sid=e738d2adc1690469d84c3efd489ac545

There is more info about Schlue in the link:

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.co...?p=41578&sid=e738d2adc1690469d84c3efd489ac545

here is what I had in my files on Schlue:

Man who confessed to the 4 Atlantic City murders:

William Schlue

Schlue - whose last name is listed as Schule in state Department of Corrections records

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/411516425

Just looking for a friend.

Mand
49 years old BRIDGETON, New Jersey
USA

William Schlue #599011
S.W.S.P.
Burlington Rd. S.
Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Hello out there in MySpace land. My name is Bill. I'm lost but hoping to be found. For the next 10 months I'll be residing in my comfy cell at Southwoods State Prison. At present I could use a cheerful pen-pal. In 10 months I could use a cheerful lady to celebrate with, all expenses paid. :) I am 46 years old, 5'11", and 230 lbs. I have blue eyes and brown hair. Please dont take into too much consideration my default picture, it was taken on a very bad day. I'm interested in an understanding mature woman who wants a monogamous relationship. I enjoy riding Harley's, going to car shows, and any festivals where you can hear some good ole' rock and roll. I'm in and from South Jersey but am ready to travel. Drop me a line, or message your address and I'll write you first. Whatever is convenient.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1
about William S Schlue
Name: William S Schlue
Address: 1622 Philadelphia Ave, Egg Harbor Cy, NJ, 08215-1626 (1990)
[306 Newark Av, Scullville, NJ, 08330 (1993)]

Schlue apparently got out of jail and was arrested again in Aril 2011:

http://galloway.patch.com/articles/possession-dwi-highlight-police-blotter

Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates
April 25-May 1, 2011

* William S. Schule, 49, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Ryan Goehringer for hindering apprehension on April 25. He was released on a summons.

Always a good ide to add a link to the info you post, here is the link to the info you posted:

William Schlue

Schlue - whose last name is listed as Schule in state Department of Corrections records

Mand
USA

William Schlue #599011
S.W.S.P.
Burlington Rd. S.
Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Hello out there in MySpace land. My name is Bill. I'm lost but hoping to be found. For the next 10 months I'll be residing in my comfy cell at Southwoods State Prison. At present I could use a cheerful pen-pal. In 10 months I could use a cheerful lady to celebrate with, all expenses paid. :) I am 46 years old, 5'11", and 230 lbs. I have blue eyes and brown hair. Please dont take into too much consideration my default picture, it was taken on a very bad day. I'm interested in an understanding mature woman who wants a monogamous relationship. I enjoy riding Harley's, going to car shows, and any festivals where you can hear some good ole' rock and roll. I'm in and from South Jersey but am ready to travel. Drop me a line, or message your address and I'll write you first. Whatever is convenient.

about William S Schlue

April 25-May 1, 2011

* William S. Schule, 49, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Ryan Goehringer for hindering apprehension on April 25. He was released on a summons.

Boy...I come across a myspace page like that and I instantly know that he sure could be a good man to have. :great:

Interesting info on the Mindhunter site about William Shlue (or Schule):

Last week, a Press reporter received a letter from Schlue dated Sept. 16 that said, "If you want to know more about the killings in A.C., you should come and see me." But when a reporter met Schlue, 45, Tuesday, he said he had to postpone the interview "until at least Monday. There's stuff going on."

According to Leonard, Schlue described "visions he was having regarding murders of these women. He indicated in these visions he had choked these women to death. He mentioned he was under the influence of crack cocaine and alcohol and admitted that he possibly blacked out. He indicated that he had a burning feeling in his chest. He referred to my client as the Salem County guy and that he did not want to see an innocent man go to jail. He also indicated that he did not want to go to prison for life or go on death row."

That interview was not taped, Leonard said, but at least one subsequent telephone conversation was recorded and later handed over to the Prosecutor's Office.

Nevermind, I figured out that the cancelled interview was Sept 2007. Might be worth skimming the missing women from Sept 2007. I would think Suffolk County might want to know what that "stuff going on" was all about. ALC disappeared in September. And the AC women disappeared in the Fall as well.

Welcome back SistahSleuth!

I watched the premire episode of Dark Minds last week. It was really interesting.

SK code-named "13" was pretty insightful, definitely pointed out possibilities they hadn't thought of. They just asked him straight questions and he gave straight answers, and always ended calls with "That's it."

I wonder who their serial killer is. The abruptness reminds me of BTK.

Also, it appears that he was in prison in 2008...the missing year. Maybe it is him. That MS posting sounds like something that we could have imagined the SK saying. He is also playing to folks who want to save, protect, assist others. He's looking for good forgiving marks, it seems.

Interestingly, about the two main suspects in the AC murders. One, Terry Oleson, was arrested but never charged and eventually let go. He worked at the Golden Key as a handyman, had child *advertiser censored* on his computer, and fit the sketch of the suspect. For whatever reason, he was let go and never charged or heard from again. The second, the former pimp/drug dealer turned minister who was Kim's bf, was known to have a foot fetish. He was subsequently killed while in prison. What I find most interesting however, is that the woman who helped create the sketch, Denise Hill, me an unkown man (man in the sketch) who spoke about foot fetishes, that he had killed some women before. What happened is that after Oleson was arrested and being interrogated, Denise Hill told police she saw the man in the sketch on a street in AC. She recanted what she said about the suspect being Oleson, because she swears she saw the man on the street while Oleson was in custody. This man often called himself the "the riverman" and would travel to AC every few months, from Fla. The whole thing from the get go was odd. Not that police fouled anything up, but there were so many directions and turns being taken, it's hard to get a gauge on what is actually true. Some have speculated that this "riverman" was in fact HA, however I have my doubts.

Probably not significant, but you know what Ted Bundy called the Green River Killer? Riverman.

Fun fact!

That is the kind of thing I view as extremely significant.
It makes the hair on my body start to rise up but I don't think we have a Bundy copycat, do you?

It makes the hair on my body start to rise up but I don't think we have a Bundy copycat, do you?

Well, it would be a Gary Ridgeway "Green River Killer" copycat. His case was less sensationalized, but I believe his murder toll is higher than any other known serial killer in U.S. history, if I'm not mistaken. So he's not a great role model either.

William Schlue

Mand
USA

William Schlue #599011
S.W.S.P.
Burlington Rd. S.
Bridgeton, NJ 08302

about William S Schlue

April 25-May 1, 2011

BBM

I'm big on posting links to info myself, and demanding that others do the same, Foreigner...ask anyone, I'm annoying about that. The reason I didn't post this particular link is because I wasn't sure if it was allowed here because it was a www. site.

Tonight on the ID Discovery Channel at 10 pm, a show called Dark Minds is profiling the AC4 murders and looks at connections to the LI Serial Killer. Supposedly they speak with a killer behind bars for multiple life sentences they call "13", and get his opinion on the cases.

The show is new, so I am not sure the level of quality of it, but if they uncovered new information, that always helps.

Check the website or your cable provider for the location of the channel. Mine is on channel 111.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

Tonight on the ID Discovery Channel at 10 pm, a show called Dark Minds is profiling the AC4 murders and looks at connections to the LI Serial Killer. Supposedly they speak with a killer behind bars for multiple life sentences they call "13", and get his opinion on the cases.

The show is new, so I am not sure the level of quality of it, but if they uncovered new information, that always helps.

Check the website or your cable provider for the location of the channel. Mine is on channel 111.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

Did anyone record the Dark Minds episode?
I really really hope so, if you did, PLEASE post a copy of it?
(I´m not in US so had no chance to see it)

And to those who saw the program; ANY resume, coments etc from /about the program would be appreciated.

Did anyone record the Dark Minds episode?
I really really hope so, if you did, PLEASE post a copy of it?
(I´m not in US so had no chance to see it)

And to those who saw the program; ANY resume, coments etc from /about the program would be appreciated.

Me too, please. I'd settle for the cliff notes version. :)

I watched it and it seems more sensationalized about this guys ego, imo.
There was not much about it for me except at the end when an anonymous person talked about the last night she knew of for Kim (is it Ratho?) and how she was there in the room with a few men and women then ran off when she got wigged out. She also stated another lady who was there ran off after being almost choked to death. That lady went public about it and this person talking did not, she was too afraid. That is a synopsis of the ending, there was more details about that night given thou.
eta:
I did a quick search for transcripts and found nothing, I shall check again at some point.

Kim Raffo. There was an interview with her estranged husband Hugh Auslander. There has been discussion about him as a suspect on WS, but I don't think he is an official POI. There is a connection between the couple and their stay in Long Island before Kim went to Atlantic City again and then disappeared shortly thereafter, only to be found with the other three AC victims in a ditch. Very sad story. Seems that Kim and Hugh considered reuniting and trying to get their kids out of foster care. After being denied visitation with their two kids, Kim lapsed back into addiction and ultimately was found murdered. Very sad story. Can't remember how much of this was covered in Dark Minds and what I learned from reading WS postings from MSM.

The only thing I could find so far on Dark Minds online video was a 2min trailer. I searched the utubes and google video and found nothing. I too am in Europe and would appriciate if any one could find the video.
In the trailer, there was something mentioned about girls laying motionless in the hotel bed witnessed by another female. Anything on what that is about?

There was an interview with a witness, I believe another call girl who went on calls with Kim who reported seeing Kim and another female lying motionless on a bed in an AC hotel room. There was a john there who was giving them drugs, I believe crack in lieu of payment and not engaging in sexual activity. Shortly after this event, not sure how long, Kim was found dead. I admit my memory is a bit fuzzy as I was tired and am recovering from a cold. Wish I had DVR'd it.

That is right! The interview with interview with Hugh Auslander. While it was going on all could think of were micro expressions, laughs, and what would a pro say. The one thing I did notice was a smirk/laugh that he did when he talked of a man answering her phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back