NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
She used the church as an address? I missed that. The church address is on Ebenezer Church Rd.. The address listed near it is 4910 Burns Road, which I suspect is one of the houses across the street/near the church? If she also used the church as an address though, that would be good info to have.

Here is some information taken from the Caldwell County website re parcels of land: http://www.caldwellcountync.org/cal...c-information-system-gis/caldwell-map-viewer/

ETA: around 9 acres of land in that parcel of land that contains both the 4910 and 4920 addresses.

Attachments

• Land Parcel 4010 Philip Ln.jpg
    Land Parcel 4010 Philip Ln.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Land Parcel 4910-20 Burns Rd.jpg
    Land Parcel 4910-20 Burns Rd.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 26
Did the dogs hit on the vehicle that was on fire? Im confused how many cars did these ppl that had no money have?

They hit on both vehicles.

Neither vehicle was on fire, but one had been doused in gasoline, but did not ignite. As Adam made very clear in his 911 call the SUV with the ransom note on it belonged to his boss, it is the company vehicle. So Adam drives his boss's vehicle, and EB has the other vehicle. And then there was a third vehicle that a neighbor said was no longer around, was that a Monte Carlo?

Hi Kiki! :wave:

For the time being we should be using the media links thread for all these pieces of info. Also, if you post something there, please update the tags to reflect the content you've added. This will save future sleuthers much :banghead:

Wow--thanks! I'll try to start adding tags, if I can figure it out...I'm such a noob!

Not true! The day before, a Ms. Lisa Dubs, a lawyer, had an interview with the prisoner. Ms. Dubs deals w/among other things, The Death Penalty.

I don't know if she got out of the vehicle.

She had to have told LE something significant or they wouldn't have brought her to the dump site for the leg. They got the dump site info from her.

I think she may have said the body is not recoverable.

I meant while she's at the site. She may have told them something but she doesn't seem to get out and lead them to anything. At least not while the camera's around.

If she told the lawyer the day before, there woudn't be any need for her to be on site, either.

I dunno. It's just weird and doesn't fit.

I don't know if anyone has addressed this or not but would anyone have an idea what the tarp was spread out in the back yard? It looked a light gray color, they spread it out in the back yard, and then three men (2 SBI and CSI guy) folded it up, put it in a brown paper bag (with gloves) and taped the bag up. Then it was put into the CSI truck.

The photos start here (click next). The agents went to the Forsensic truck, got a brown paper bag and went back into the yard to fold and bag the tarp. Keep clicking next through the photos and you can see the sequence.

Anyone?

I know that there is/was a large tarp on the house roof... Could that be it..??

I don't think that just because she is leading them to areas where there is evidence she will tell them where the body is. I think she is doing this on purpose. JMO

Come on media... get your facts straight... This reporting is as bad as trying to follow the Joran VanDerSloot case in South America... That reporting, I could understand why it was getting messed up with the language situation.. but this is just flat out :censored: and I know you read here...

............................................................:rant:

The reporting is ATROCIOUS! I had no idea how many different versions of stories media would put out until following this case. Sad really....you can trust anything you read.

I know that there is/was a large tarp on the house roof... Could that be it..??

No, that tarp is a bright blue and I think it is still there. This tarp was grey and obviously it was some sort of evidence or they would not have bagged it with gloves and took it to the forensics truck.

I don't think that just because she is leading them to areas where there is evidence she will tell them where the body is. I think she is doing this on purpose. JMO

I agree and this proves to me that she has no empathy or regret for what she did. Assuming IF she did do it. I wish they could make her talk, like put her with the Navy Seals or something. :furious:

I was thinking MAYBE she wasn't sure exactly where she tossed it. Perhaps it was late and she was not thinking clearly (MOO she just had to clean up a crime scene and dispose of a boy) and tossed it while driving. I wouldn't think she would entrap herself of give that kind of information to the LE....but that could explain why they searched such a large area.

That sounds entirely plausible to me. But if that's the case, then I can't see what help her being on site could be. She could have given them that much information from a verbal descripton or by pointing to a map.

If the news video is accurate (always a big if), she didn't get there until after they were already searching, and she just sat in the vehicle and watched.

Its too bad they cannot use a satellite to search live through that area. It would make the search much easier and faster. You know kind of like Google Earth but live.

That sounds entirely plausible to me. But if that's the case, then I can't see what help her being on site could be. She could have given them that much information from a verbal descripton or by pointing to a map.

If the news video is accurate (always a big if), she didn't get there until after they were already searching, and she just sat in the vehicle and watched.

It's not always what a person says, but sometimes what they don't that is equally as important.

Media has not done a good job, but not for the reasons supposed here; for one thing, LE has been understandably reluctant to disclose much about their case, which means that media must seek from a variety of other sources to report news to keep Zahra's case in the headlines, and sources other than official ones can be diverse in their viewpoints about the facts of the matter.

There's one big question media has not asked, but I won't list it here as it would raise a huge fuss, and the reason we are here is neither to criticize media nor LE, but to find Zahra.

Its too bad they cannot use a satellite to search live through that area. It would make the search much easier and faster. You know kind of like Google Earth but live.

Just like google earth though the issue is brush and tree cover, KWIM?

Some thoughts :waitasec:

1 have LE said she is cooperating or has it just been the media

2 maybe the tip was from someone else and LE are taking her to the places to try and unnerve her into saying something more.

At the moment it is really hard to read what LE is thinking and YES the media reports with inconsistencies isn't helping. :banghead:

When I feel up to it I will try to do a timeline of LE reports without all the repetition the media adds.

I meant while she's at the site. She may have told them something but she doesn't seem to get out and lead them to anything. At least not while the camera's around.

If she told the lawyer the day before, there woudn't be any need for her to be on site, either.

I dunno. It's just weird and doesn't fit.

LE is understandably chary, I would think, about letting prisoners walk around freely, even when accompanied by authorities - both for their own, and for the prisoner's, protection. They can, however, ask specific questions of the prisoner to guide them if he or she is brought to the site.

It's not always what a person says, but sometimes what they don't that is equally as important.

Good point.

I can't blame LE if they don't want to talk about it. They've got an investigation going on. I assume if it matters, we'll find out in due course.

Are you implying she has an accomplice?

What? I wasn't implying anything...I don't usually imply while posting makes it to hard for the reader to figure out, kind of like sarcasm in a post. JMHO

I agree...

Anyone that saw them driving in an area...any number of potential witnesses that we don't know about because they haven't been named or mentioned in the media. Didn't LE said they've had a multitude of tips? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

I haven't concluded that EB took the to the leg. I haven't seen it reported what time the leg was discovered in relation to EB arrival at the scene.

I see how other's have concluded that and I have no problem with that, I'm just not there yet. Because IMHO if she took them to the leg, it stands to reason in my mind she would have lead them to the body too. JMHO

I'm not sure how "cooperative" she's being. JMHO.

Heavens no, I'm not being sarcastic - it's just my style of writing. I speak better than I write. LOL!

I've concluded that something happened the day before they took her to the dump site for the leg, because she was visited by Ms. Lisa Dubs, a death penalty lawyer/advisor the day before she was taken to the dump site. She has her own lawyer, so why was Ms. Dubs brought in to consult with her the day before?

I was on a home invasion jury, 5 counts w/two special circumstances in California. You can not understand defense lawyers until you've been on a jury. We had to sit for 5 agonizing days listening to the defense lawyer use every tactic he could to get his client off. Defense lawyers don't SEEM to advise their clients to tell the truth. (Had to try hard to keep that sentence clean)

We can probably count on that being a fact in this case.

Just like google earth though the issue is brush and tree cover, KWIM?

Yeah I know but in the open areas you could search for loose soil, trash bags dumped etc that weren't there before. If only, right? I am a technical professional so I tend to err on this side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77