Can a newbie have a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
to express my awe at the ability of the members here to ferret out info, find photo albums, get to the bottom of what is going on with the Casey/Caylee case?

I'm amazed at the new info I find here, every single time I log in.

You people mos' def' rock. I'm proud to be a member here.

:woohoo:

to express my awe at the ability of the members here to ferret out info, find photo albums, get to the bottom of what is going on with the Casey/Caylee case?

I was not posting for a while .but this freaky Casey Anthony case is just unreal...

So welcome :sleuth::Welcome-12-june::newbie:

I was not posting for a while .but this freaky Casey Anthony case is just unreal...

So welcome :sleuth::Welcome-12-june::newbie:

I was trying to tell a friend about it last night. It's just beyond anything that I've ever seen/experienced, even when I was closely tied to law enforcement here through my time as a firefighter. We searched for lost children occasionally, but we always found the parents to be helpful. NEVER anything like this.

No case prior to this one has held my attention like this one. The Edwin Hall case, when no one could find the girl he killed...well, that one was intriguing, because of his personal history...

But this one...this one is perhaps the most interesting case I've ever watched. I don't know if it's because of the mystery that surrounds the childs disappearance, the child's parentage, the victim's grandparents' willingness to be uncooperative, or the footprints Caylee's family left all over the internet.

Every day something new is revealed. Every day, sadly, it looks more dire for Caylee.

I was trying to tell a friend about it last night. It's just beyond anything that I've ever seen/experienced, even when I was closely tied to law enforcement here through my time as a firefighter. We searched for lost children occasionally, but we always found the parents to be helpful. NEVER anything like this.

No case prior to this one has held my attention like this one. The Edwin Hall case, when no one could find the girl he killed...well, that one was intriguing, because of his personal history...

But this one...this one is perhaps the most interesting case I've ever watched. I don't know if it's because of the mystery that surrounds the childs disappearance, the child's parentage, the victim's grandparents' willingness to be uncooperative, or the footprints Caylee's family left all over the internet.

Every day something new is revealed. Every day, sadly, it looks more dire for Caylee.

QA (I'm shortening your name if that's okay)

Yes, the Caylee Anthony case is wild! I think.......just think that there's going to be a break in it real soon. Keeping up with it on WS......is getting to be impossible. Anyhow, welcome to WS. LOTS of nice people here, I spend most of my time in the Prayer Thread. If you need any, come on over.
Even if your dog is sick, we'll say a prayer! LOL

Keep posting, you're a GOOD poster!

xxxxxxxxxxoooo
mama (one of the old ladies here at WS)
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

QA, mama again. Did anyone reply about you making a new thread?
I think's it's absolutely fine, but you might want to check with the mods.

xxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Not a mod here. I kinda like newbies who "get it". Welcome. Thank you for your post. The mods may move the thread but I don't think they mind to much. The Jury Room is a great place for these kind of threads but as fast as this forum is moving, some new people may not have even noticed it in the private forums area. Thank you for speaking up though. I take it as a compliment and I've only posted three times in this case. WS is exploding! I'm happy to have all the new sleuthers.

Hi LMamma.... sending you a big ole :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member