GUILTY MO - Autumn Nash, 5 mos, beaten to death, Mountain View, 16 June 2013

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Bobbie M Derryberry aged 21 admitted to police she dropped her 5 month old daughter on her back because? What else? She was crying.

Derryberry already on probation for child endangerment also admitted to smacking Autumn "pretty good" on the face and nose. Looks like there are two older children.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=823232

Drops an infant on her back and smacks her.

The other two children were "assigned to other guardian." Here is someone who produced a child after child after child. She was placed on probation for five years, for endangering welfare of one of those other children, I presume.
http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-mothe...nt-from-mountain-view-20130618,0,514591.story

Exactly how does that work I wonder? You give birth in 2009, and in 2010. You are put on probation for five years for endangering the welfare of one of those kids yet you reproduce in 2013 and walk out of the hospital with your newborn?

What does the probation do?

Just matter of fact says she dropped an infant on the floor. Does she reproduce to have someone to beat up on?

Exactly how does that work I wonder? You give birth in 2009, and in 2010. You are put on probation for five years for endangering the welfare of one of those kids yet you reproduce in 2013 and walk out of the hospital with your newborn?

What does the probation do?

Just matter of fact says she dropped an infant on the floor. Does she reproduce to have someone to beat up on?

Filly I don't understand it either. I have a friend who is a foster mom to 4 and every 9 to 10 months they get another baby from the egg donor. Egg donor is 24 and has had 11 pregnancies. She is currently pregnant again. The state requires that they either take the new baby or they give back all the kids, since they want to keep all the siblings together. These kids have been in foster care for 28 months, with the youngest being 7 months old.

This is so sickening. The poor little baby probably never knew a moment's peace,kind care, or real love in her short life.

When is there going to be some kind of law for mandatory sterilization of people like this? That would be more effective than sending them to prison. Sorry if I sound like a Nazi, but it's really true, these morons have to be stopped from reproducing.:banghead: They don't deserve to have children!

Filly I don't understand it either. I have a friend who is a foster mom to 4 and every 9 to 10 months they get another baby from the egg donor. Egg donor is 24 and has had 11 pregnancies. She is currently pregnant again. The state requires that they either take the new baby or they give back all the kids, since they want to keep all the siblings together. These kids have been in foster care for 28 months, with the youngest being 7 months old.

Bless your friend.

This is so sickening. The poor little baby probably never knew a moment's peace,kind care, or real love in her short life.

When is there going to be some kind of law for mandatory sterilization of people like this? That would be more effective than sending them to prison. Sorry if I sound like a Nazi, but it's really true, these morons have to be stopped from reproducing.:banghead: They don't deserve to have children!

Columbo, don't apologize that's your opinion.

Hey, the US had forced sterilization before Germany.

It makes no sense. Like Pistolina just described how her friend gets a new foster child every so many months via one "mother". It won't happen, but how about forced birth control at least?

Unless they sever the the youngest, each new child restarts the clock on the the 15 months rule of the federal Adoption and Safe Family Act.

My adopted sons birth mother was/is the same way. My lawyer actually advised not to take my child's half sibling as it would link the DFS cases and restart the clock. I'm glad I didn't. Last I heard, she was up to number 6 .. And they're scattered & all in care. Very very sad.

What?! Dropped her 5 MONTH OLD daughter because she was crying?

I have no words.

Rest in peace darling girl. :( :candle:

From the probable cause affidavit

During the interview Bobbie Derryberry (mother) admitted that on Friday (14th of June 2013) that
"A.N. wouldn't stop crying so I dropped her in the floor on her back". Bobbie demonstrated to
Wiedemann how that took place demonstarting with a roll of paper towels. Standing, Bobbie
Derryberryleld her child (paper towels) at chin level with both hands and threw her forwards a little,
letting her drop to the ground.
Bobbie also stated "I smacked her 2 or 3 good times I guess on the
back, and I smacked her in the face on her nose pretty good". Bobbie Derryberry stated that at other
times she had fallen over her dogs and had dropped A.N. on the floor.
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2013-06/345603900-18093344.pdf

That happened on Friday, so they didn't call for help on Friday OR Saturday, woke up at 1:30 on Sunday (really?).

Sterilization? Yep, without a doubt. P This trash did this on purpose. I

FB page https://www.facebook.com/bobbie.nash.92

Interesting reading if you go to topix page for that area

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member