Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request a link, please?

The logistics of this statement don't work well for me - because the ER staff does not know when a patient arrives that they will be released. Even the patient who complains of a pain in the jaw might be having a myocardial infarction (heart attack). In an ER, everything is an emergency unless/until it's proven otherwise - that's why we triage.

I've worked in several ERs. Weight is just as important as all other vital signs for every patient that is treated. Any ER that doesn't capture a patient's weight shouldn't be accredited.

I have absolutely no doubt that SP was accurately weighed in the ER.

I just had my hubby in ER last night and after registration when were in a room waiting a nurse came in took vitals and verified all the registration info (name, address, insurance,etc) and the next questions were do you know your height and weight? Otherwise we can measure and weigh you. I have never been to an ER where they don't ask you or ask you to step on the scale. Just my experience

I think another post was bumped earlier today (a mod's post) about not going further with this as it could go into murky waters re TOS?

Thinking Prahasaurus is just trying to comply so as not to get the thread shut down.

:)

I bumped it. Then posters were saying that I shouldn't have bumped the warning. I give up.

This is from the Archdiocese of Baltimore (not my Archdiocese), but an example of the Catholic church's stance on marriage in the Catholic church if a person was previously married. In order to marry in the Catholic church, it is required a previous marriage be annulled, whether the marriage occurred in the Catholic church or not.

http://www.archbalt.org/about-us/ma...arriage_annulments_in_the_Catholic_Church.pdf

The point is, when applying for an annulment:
A. If previous marriage was Catholic: annulment very difficult to get w/o certain circumstances.
B. If previous marriage was NOT Catholic: annulment is easy to get.

In general, if the previous marriage was not Catholic, you will be eligible for an annulment. You simply fill out some paperwork. Period.

Okay, let me try and be perfectly clear:
If your previous marriage was not performed by a Catholic minister, that in itself is sufficient grounds for an annulment.

Lots of CG chatter in here.

Poll:

#1. CG was successful and she was released because the ransom was paid.

#2. The psychological reverse ransom / bounty caused her release out of fear.

#3. CG had no effect on the case whatsoever, she was released for other reasons.

On the 20/20 interview he said that when he noticed they weren't at home for the usual welcoming hug and her vehicle was on driveway, he went outside to look for them.

I'd like to know why the urgency.
IMO something had happened before and he went into a panic.

I bumped it. Then posters were saying that I shouldn't have bumped the warning. I give up.

Yes, I thought I'd remembered it was you who'd bumped it. Think most people are trying to tread the line carefully in here; thanks for the reminder, though. <3 Getting the feeling that the dam's about to burst; sure would hate to have the thread closed when that happens...

Hold your posts because we will be moving to a new thread asap. This one will be closing in 3 minutes

Thanks for that pic curiosity calls!!

Weird though, if LJ reported it, wouldn't she have called out to SP? Said "Hey Sherri!!! Omg are you ok?" And since she is a friend, she would have been able to almost immediately know if she was recognizing SP or not right?

I agree. I'm trying to figure that out. IF, it were a false reporting, what would be the reasoning to do that?

I think another post was bumped earlier today (a mod's post) about not going further with this as it could go into murky waters re TOS?

Thinking Prahasaurus is just trying to comply so as not to get the thread shut down.

:)

I am not saying it's a hoax, because I don't know. I am aware of the injuries she suffered, and that certainly lends credibility to the initial story. It doesn't mean it's conclusive, but it lends credibility. And I agree it's in poor taste to accuse someone of a hoax without evidence, especially someone who has suffered brutal treatment. No arguments from me on that!

However, when there are discrepancies in stories, or when I think LE needs to look harder at certain statements, or specific communication between parties, then I will state that. No matter what that might imply.

The reality is this: we just don't yet know what happened, nothing can be ruled out, nothing. Anyone who says otherwise is displaying a level of certainty they just cannot possess at this time.

Where you go to buy eyebrows? Thick eyebrows, thin eyebrows - any eyebrow you like!

:floorlaugh:
Lolol. I'm getting a Harpo Marx vibe from your reply&#128514;

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that pic curiosity calls!!

Weird though, if LJ reported it, wouldn't she have called out to SP? Said "Hey Sherri!!! Omg are you ok?" And since she is a friend, she would have been able to almost immediately know if she was recognizing SP or not right?

I think that LJ heard about sighting "third hand"......thought I saw that in the report. Also, the reports are interesting, but I'm fairly sure that LE follows them up. We don't know what they concluded, but they do. JMO

Finally caught up again.

I just wanted to point out about the yellow around her eyes and bruising, that she could have been beaten up before being thrown out of the car and breaking her nose. That would account for bruising that wouldn't have yet occurred from a broken nose.

Anyone know what time the mail was delivered? It would help us barrow down when she was jogging to the mailbox. Mine comes at 1230ish. Was she found in jogging clothes?

Was she taken from the house, forced to texts KP at gunpoint and they ditched the phone on the way out?

I still think that KP or someone in the family knows who is behind this. They have from the start, IMO and once the sheriff caught up with that fact, they agreed to release vague details while they try to find where he slipped up. I think the women, if they exist, were hired by the mastermind. Its seems this mastermind may be well connected which is why there is a delay in apprehending him. I don't think they are guilty of anything, but they may know who was obsessed with SP. CG may only be guilty of being a creep, but my gosh does he have some crazy connections!!

BBM - You may be right that perhaps she was taken from the house, given this quote from People Mag:

The idea of going back to their Redding house is so traumatic they may never move back into the house again, Gutman says Keith told him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sherri-papini-husband-breaks-down-170057105.html

I am not saying it's a hoax, because I don't know. I am aware of the injuries she suffered, and that certainly lends credibility to the initial story. It doesn't mean it's conclusive, but it lends credibility. And I agree it's in poor taste to accuse someone of a hoax without evidence, especially someone who has suffered brutal treatment. No arguments from me on that!

However, when there are discrepancies in stories, or when I think LE needs to look harder at certain statements, or specific communication between parties, then I will state that. No matter what that might imply.

The reality is this: we just don't yet know what happened, nothing can be ruled out, nothing. Anyone who says otherwise is displaying a level of certainty they just cannot possess at this time.
Totally agree, and I have no problem with your posts (in fact, find them thought-provoking).

Thank you CuriosityCat for posting the documents.

If you or another member could please download the documents and black out the names not associated with the case and all the phone numbers by the names I would appreciate it.
Lisa Jeter's name can stay. The other names I don't recognize but if the names have been in the media associated with the case they can stay. If not please redact.

Please email or PM me if you can help with this.
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tricia

That article says they are way up north where there is snow. I know it was snowing in Michigan.....didn't the investigation take LE to Michigan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin Warning

This ain't my first rodeo. ;) I've been moderating for 8 years and I recognize insinuations no matter how thinly veiled they are worded. Some of you are dangerously close to suggesting SP and/or KP were in some sort of cahoots with CG other than trusting him to help secure the release of SP from her captors. Do not go there.

Pump the brakes swiftly unless you're willing to lose your posting privileges for quite a while. Final and only warning about that. Know where to stop with your words.

Until then, if one of you guys wants to download the Official Report posted, we can let it stand but we need to redact phone #'s and any identifying info. Official names, including those of LJ reporting, can stand. But any other identifying info, including phone #'s need to be redacted. I simply don't have time to do that right now, but if one of you guys wants to take on the task, we will repost the report.

Tricia will be opening a new thread within the next few minutes. This is too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998