Heath Ledger has been found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ reporting that the cops saying it was accidental.

The prescription drugs being strewn around makes me wonder, though....and they are also saying this is NOT Mary Kate's apartment.

How even more incredibly heartbreaking if it was accidental...:( :( :(

Okay, it sounds like defamer.com has everything wrong, to include who owns the apartment and an intentional overdose. How would one ever know, though??

My friend lives around the corner from him and says the paparazzi are out of control and the police are having a tough time handling them.

OMG NO WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
just in time for his new movie too!!!!

They are getting ready to bring him out now.

We just watched "10 Things" just recently, we just love that movie...my daughter is just inconsolable, ya'll. She is still bawling.

TMZ now reporting a friend of Ledger says he did have a substance abuse problem but has been clean for a year.

My friend lives around the corner from him and says the paparazzi are out of control and the police are having a tough time handling them.
That is no surprise, they do not cut any breaks.:loser:

from a ny times article: link
“Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night,” he [heath ledger] said. “I couldn’t stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.” One night he took an Ambien, which failed to work. He took a second one and fell into a stupor, only to wake up an hour later, his mind still racing.

Known as a consummate professional, I doubt he would purposely throw two productions into chaos: The Dark Knight (which is in post-production) and the new Terry Gilliam flick (which has been filming for a few weeks). I suspect it was an accidental overdose.

I am in absolute shock, I cannot believe this.

His new movie Dark Knight it just about to be released.

GOBSMACKED.

We just watched "10 Things" just recently, we just love that movie...my daughter is just inconsolable, ya'll. She is still bawling.
Sad to say that you are probably going to have to have a very frank talk with her very soon. She will probably be asking questions. :(

TMZ now reporting a friend of Ledger says he did have a substance abuse problem but has been clean for a year.

CNN is running a banner that the pills found were over the counter sleeping pills.

Now Winehouse arrested and taken to rehab?

Yahoo! News says that he had a massage appointment this afternoon at his apartment and when she arrived is when he was found dead. Doesn't sound like someone contemplating suicide, but who knows?

What a shock. Lord be with his daughter and maye he RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson