Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciphering Melissa's fact from fiction might take a long time, I have a feeling that she's one of the gals that "If her lips are moving....she's lying".

Melissa Huckaby, 28, a local minister's granddaughter, is on suicide watch in an observation cell at the San Joaquin County Jail in French Camp, sheriff's Deputy Les Garcia said this afternoon.

Huckaby, arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, refuses to see visitors,
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2304030-Huckaby+on+suicide+watch&article-Huckaby%20on%20suicide%20watch%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Deciphering Melissa's fact from fiction might take a long time, I have a feeling that she's one of the gals that "If her lips are moving....she's lying".
amen! I know we cannot link back to GSJ here but she predicted there would be a "cluster" of cases like the Haleigh case.... (just interesting in lieu of Casey and Melissa the female perps!)

:beats:Thoughts and prayers to Sandra's family:beats:

snipped

It's been beyond heartbreaking for me to observe her mom's overwhelming grief..I'm truly worried about mom & hope she gets all the love, support, & help she so desperately needs.

Of course, that is definitely possible.
One of the talking heads mentioned her flip flops were still on her feet...now I don't know if she was repeating a rumor or not...but we did discuss it here. This would tell me she was redressed if indeed she were found wearing them. During the course of an abduction/murder, flip flops would surely not stay on with someone fighting for their life, imo.

take that back! reporter says...was she fully clothed... Sheneman says yes

Thanks Nurse - For days I have been perpetuating the rumor that Sheneman did not say she was clothed - I apologize if I wrongly convinced you, or anyone else.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? However, I don't know many perps that lie as badly as she did to the press. She was so transparent, she could have just signed the Tracy Press article and handed it over as a confession, imo.

Deciphering Melissa's fact from fiction might take a long time, I have a feeling that she's one of the gals that "If her lips are moving....she's lying".[/QUOTE]

bold by me

Melissa is a Casey Anthony clone..We can include CA's parents to a slightly lesser degree but the shoe still fits!

I have a feeling we'll never get to the facts with either perp..Hope I'm wrong!

Melissa is a Casey Anthony clone..We can include CA's parents to a slightly lesser degree but the shoe still fits!

I have a feeling we'll never get to the facts with either perp..Hope I'm wrong!
Forensics don't lie. ;)

Thanks Nurse - For days I have been perpetuating the rumor that Sheneman did not say she was clothed - I apologize if I wrongly convinced you, or anyone else.
I was equally confused! That is why I just had to know so I went back and listened to that presser again. I am glad to know that answer as well. It is one of the few things that we really DO KNOW at this point, eh?

We broke off our friendship in 2001 and I didn't hear from her again until 2005. We corresponded over email at that time. Her daughter was about a year old and she was in the divorce process. She said she had just completed school to do medical transcriptioning from home. Honestly she sounded like she had really gotten her life back on the right track. I lived in a different state so we didn't meet or even talk on the phone. It was more of a opportunity for closure for me to know that she was okay and doing well in her life. I haven't had any contact with her since then. Although I think about her very often. She is really one of the very few people I would call a best friend in my entire life.

Emmabella, thanks so much for sharing your views. I'm sorry you lost a friedship that meant so much to you when you were younger and that you have to process who Melissa has become.

Huckaby graduated from West High School in 1998 and worked four four years as a checker at a Food for Less grocery store on Tracy Boulevard, just east of the mobile park, until she was fired sometime in 2004, said Matt Duncan, an assistant manager at the store now known as FoodMaxx.
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

Hi, didn't emmabella say they attended another high school??

Huckaby graduated from West High School in 1998 and worked four four years as a checker at a Food for Less grocery store on Tracy Boulevard, just east of the mobile park, until she was fired sometime in 2004, said Matt Duncan, an assistant manager at the store now known as FoodMaxx.
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

Hi, didn't emmabella say they attended another high school??
yes, TP got it wrong... read the comments section there... even another "friend" stated she did not graduate from West.. Good thing since that is where her memorial is being held! (grrrrr)

Sorry, I believe this was her original post, no?

There was someone posting last night (Gitana1, I think) who saw a MH's photo in the Brea Olinda year book.

I believe West HS is in Tracy - I don't think that MH grew up in Tracy - somewhere else.

her highschool info is also on the astro thread if you look there...

yes MF, it was Brea Olinda... iirc... someone found it in records and posted it on the astro thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong