Darlie's "Poems"

White Rain

Reaction score
Seems Darlie is becoming quite the poetess...:sick:

One of them talks of her wanting to hear the boys say "mommy we love you." Those boys DID love her...a child's love is unconditional, they don't know any better.
The only problem here is she didn't love them back, or at the very least loved money and herself more.
As the anniversary of their murder is coming up very soon now I find myself thinking of them more and more, and wish they could see justice in heaven. The only justice I can see is her being put to death, and the rest of her cronies could quit spouting off all their bs lies. Those boys deserved better...they don't have ONE person they knew and loved thinking about them and wanting justice for them. It's all about Darlie, Darlie, how she's been wrongfully accused and lied about and justice for darlie...
where is the justiceforDevonandDamon website? Those poor boys and the horror they went through have been lost under the media circus for their soft-spoken-when-she-wants-and-needs-to-be-put-on-make-up-in-jail-do-up-her-hair-and-prance-around-taking-pics KILLER.

Darlie's poems: http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/DarliesWords/index.html

One of them talks of her wanting to hear the boys say "mommy we love you." Those boys DID love her...a child's love is unconditional, they don't know any better.
The only problem here is she didn't love them back, or at the very least loved money and herself more.
As the anniversary of their murder is coming up very soon now I find myself thinking of them more and more, and wish they could see justice in heaven. The only justice I can see is her being put to death, and the rest of her cronies could quit spouting off all their bs lies. Those boys deserved better...they don't have ONE person they knew and loved thinking about them and wanting justice for them. It's all about Darlie, Darlie, how she's been wrongfully accused and lied about and justice for darlie...
where is the justiceforDevonandDamon website? Those poor boys and the horror they went through have been lost under the media circus for their soft-spoken-when-she-wants-and-needs-to-be-put-on-make-up-in-jail-do-up-her-hair-and-prance-around-taking-pics KILLER.

Darlie's poems: http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/DarliesWords/index.html

how dare she...............
:furious: :sick: :furious: :sick: :furious:

I really don't know what to say to this. I guess this just seems like a bunch of self-serving crappa dappa that she's spouting off hoping to delay the date with the needles. Well, she's got A LOT OF TIME to sit and dream this stuff up.

Here's my Darlie poem:

Darlie Routier has a date with the table
Once appeals are done and the law is able
There is no way we can believe her word
Her 16 stories are all absurd

What my hope is for those two boys
(Who should have been mommy's precious joys)
Is for them to finally dance in the sun
And hear them say "Finally, justice is done!"

Bad poetry, I know. :blushing: But not any worse than Darlie's! :p

I really don't know what to say to this. I guess this just seems like a bunch of self-serving crappa dappa that she's spouting off hoping to delay the date with the needles. Well, she's got A LOT OF TIME to sit and dream this stuff up.

Here's my Darlie poem:

I think it is fabulous--:clap: :clap:

Here's my Darlie poem:

WHAT? I thought that was great! Anyone know how to make a web page at all? We could do a Justice for Devon and Damon site ourselves. That would be a nice gesture.

WHAT? I thought that was great! Anyone know how to make a web page at all? We could do a Justice for Devon and Damon site ourselves. That would be a nice gesture.

What a great idea, Kitty! I don't know jack-diddly about making a web page but.....are there any able-bodied person(s) reading that would be willing to do so? As Darlie's date draws near, it's very important that those two boys are not forgotten. The Darlie camp has focused just on Darlie Darlie Darlie....what about those two little innocent boys?

What a great idea, Kitty! I don't know jack-diddly about making a web page but.....are there any able-bodied person(s) reading that would be willing to do so? As Darlie's date draws near, it's very important that those two boys are not forgotten. The Darlie camp has focused just on Darlie Darlie Darlie....what about those two little innocent boys?

I wish I did, but I have NO clue how to do that. My hubby is pretty good at making videos though, like the ones put on youtube.com.

I agree with you White Rain. Where is the justice for Devon and Damon?

In regards to her poems, IMHO, these sound like "Darlie's apologies" or "Darlie's justifications" to what she did.

The more I think about it, the more I can't understand. I just can't seem to be able to comprehend a mother killing her children like that over money. But I also don't understand why a women would want to put make-up on and "do her hair" for prisonlife. I don't unless I am going out. And we all know that Darlie has no way OUT. WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

---Respectfully Snipped---
But I also don't understand why a women would want to put make-up on and "do her hair" for prisonlife. I don't unless I am going out. And we all know that Darlie has no way OUT.

Because she's just that narcissistic??? Another role for her to play??? Since her starring role as caring, loving, compassionate mother didn't seem to pan out, seems that she's going for the beautiful, wrongfully-convicted murderess role. No actress wants to appear without their full costume! Personally, I can't wait for them to shut down this particular melodrama!!

Because she's just that narcissistic??? Another role for her to play??? Since her starring role as caring, loving, compassionate mother didn't seem to pan out, seems that she's going for the beautiful, wrongfully-convicted murderess role. No actress wants to appear without their full costume! Personally, I can't wait for them to shut down this particular melodrama!!

Bingo!

By the way, how close (not considering appeals, stays, etc.) is she to The Final Countdown? Isn't her time clock starting to wind down?

Thanks Kellee... But there is one problem here..she is no where near beautiful. I know there are some individuals that seem to think she is, but even in her "natural" look, she isn't a stunner. I guess that just falls into that narcissistic trait. I need to read up it some more.

I can't wait either. Does anyone know what is going on with her appeals?

Thanks Kellee... But there is one problem here..she is no where near beautiful. I know there are some individuals that seem to think she is, but even in her "natural" look, she isn't a stunner. I guess that just falls into that narcissistic trait. I need to read up it some more.

I can't wait either. Does anyone know what is going on with her appeals?

I agree with you...Darlie wasn't very pretty to me, and I am not just saying that because she is a murderer.

I agree with you...Darlie wasn't very pretty to me, and I am not just saying that because she is a murderer.

Yea, it has nothing to due with what she has done that makes me think this. Now, there were some photo's that were shown of her when she was inside her house, thin and wearing a cowboy hat of some sort that I actually thought she did look pretty. But I haven't seen any others that made me think that. In fact in my opinion, she looks despondent in most of the pictures, years prior to the murders. Her eyes seem so dark and lost and don't forgot expressionless. I could totally be making something out of nothing, because not everyone is photogenic but for someone so concerned about her imagine/looks/persona you would of thought that SHE WOULD MAKE SURE SHE LOOKED HER BEST (AT LEAST FAKE SMILING) TO PROTECT HER "PERFECT MOTHER/FAMILY IMAGINE. :crazy:

oh yea, I forgot to mention, how her eyes and face lit up and her smile was SO FULL OF LIFE AND HAPPINESS the day of the of the graveyard bd party.

Its all about Darlie. Its always been about Darlie and nothing has changed. The boys have always taken a back seat in their lives. Now that the family is worried about saving Darlie's life, the boys have disappeared completely.

Hey Jeana, 1st of all, thank you for the insightful and straight to the point posts you give. You helped clear up so much confusion in regards to the entire prosecution team/witnesses being all out to get her..

Hey Jeana, 1st of all, thank you for the insightful and straight to the point posts you give. You helped clear up so much confusion in regards to the entire prosecution team/witnesses being all out to get her..

You're very welcome Wendy and thanks for your compliments and your participation in this forum!!! We enjoy having you here.

Thank you too. Can't believe it is the 11 year anniversary. Wonder if there will be any shows going on. I have only been able to catch the back end of most shows, so I would love to actually sit down and watch an entire one.

Off the subject here.. so sorry... But ya know what I loved most about living in Texas.... The people. Some of the best down to earth people I have ever met.

Thank you too. Can't believe it is the 11 year anniversary. Wonder if there will be any shows going on. I have only been able to catch the back end of most shows, so I would love to actually sit down and watch an entire one.

Off the subject here.. so sorry... But ya know what I loved most about living in Texas.... The people. Some of the best down to earth people I have ever met.

There will most likely be re-runs of some of the television programs. If I hear of any upcoming shows, I'll post the info.

I agree with you about the folks in Texas! There are some good people here! I've met people who are just regular folks and are easy to talk to and have fun with, and then later on, I've found out that they're millionaires or richer. Never would have believed it by the way they dress and behave. I like that. Arrogance is one of my biggest pet peeves!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back