Search for Lisa case on America's Most Wanted Dec. 2

DeAnn

Reaction score
John Walsh made an interesting comment about Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin this week and if they weren't involved in the disappearance that they would be at the police station every day asking how they can help find their baby. The link below has the exact quote.

The show has moved to Lifetime and is making its debut tonight. The Search for Lisa is a featured case.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16176773/americas-most-wanted-featuring-missing-baby-lisa-irwin

Good to hear. Every new program that features Lisa's case gets her story out to more and more people.

Kansas City Police have investigated more than 1,000 tips but the case has stalled and the command center was recently dismantled.

That doesn't sound very optimistic. :(

i hope they put this online to watch,i love john walsh!!

It should be on in about 45 minutes. Lifetime: 8/9Central. I'm thankful to see Baby Lisa get some more media exposure. Thank you, Joh Walsh.

I'm probally the only one that doesn't get lifetime. Please post any interesting tid bits please.

I'm probally the only one that doesn't get lifetime. Please post any interesting tid bits please.

You're not alone. We don't get it either. :(

I'm hoping at some point we can see it online. They are suppose to talk about Sky too.

I'm on the road and don't know how to pick up lifetime on this iPad thing , so if anyone is willing, please give a play by play of the show, I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!

It's on in 2 minutes. I'm interested in seeing how they portray the case.

It's on in 2 minutes. I'm interested in seeing how they portray the case.

Darn, I just turned to Lifetime and I've got Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina.

If anything of interest is portrayed, TIA for posting!

Hopefully, Lisa's case is featured for just as long as the first case has been (12 minutes and counting).

They just showed the preview for the next case and it isn't Baby Lisa. It's one that is unfamiliar to me.

They talked about it for 30 seconds and then went meanwhile...."In Washington State..." and are now talking about Sky....

It was very brief with just the basics.

Very disappointing on both cases. I was hoping for a bit more. :(

Oh! They did do it next and it's already over. Lasted only about 2 or 3 minutes. Just a plea to contact them if there was any info anyone knew about Baby Lisa or Sky. No new details at all. Only a basic, very short summary of the case.

Sorry. Maybe others that watched got more out of it than I did. To me, it was more of an appeal for help than informative.

Thanks you guys. It doesn't sound like I missed much. But hopefully it might trigger some useful tips and/or leads. I hope so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back