Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I know it gets graphic. I got a taste of that with Nancy Grace tonight. That was upsetting but I am OK. I only mentioned it because it was weighing heavily, and needed to express it out loud of sorts. Thanks for listening. I appreciate your kind words, I wasnt trying to make this about me though.
I don't think anyone believes you were. Around here, we all have our moments when we just need to get it out there. :blowkiss: Of course, mine are usually filled with a bit of #$*&#$@ and a lot of #*#$@#!! LOL

Could it be shock? :confused:

I suppose at some point, it could have been shock. But today in the courtroom, Casey only cried when her family members were on the stand.

When the detective and dog handler testified, you would think that she would have fallen apart hearing what they testified to.

I think her tears were for herself and not remorse for anything she's done.

I guess I'll turn in for the night.
Those boys wake early. lol

You all quit talking now, so it won't take hours to catch up when I get some free time...

Goodnight to all of you!

LOL ! I think I'll say goodnight too...I'll be back later on though :)

~Jeanne~

Thanks, I know it gets graphic. I got a taste of that with Nancy Grace tonight. That was upsetting but I am OK. I only mentioned it because it was weighing heavily, and needed to express it out loud of sorts. Thanks for listening. I appreciate your kind words, I wasnt trying to make this about me though.

(((HUGS))).. I lost my brother 13 years ago in a boating accident. He was 31. I had to watch helplessly as my parents dealt with losing a child. I know the loss I have dealt with from losing my only sibling, and we were extremely close, but their loss was 100 fold.

Losing a child puts a person in a whole different dimension. The loss itself was so heavy and it wasn't by anyone's hand. If Casey did something to Caylee, she will live with that and the guilt for the rest of her life. This, undoubtedly, will put her into a different state of mind. I keep looking at her in those pictures with Caylee and I just can't see her harming that baby.

Could it be shock? :confused:
Could be. We don't know what happened yet. I honestly felt like early on we were seeing signs of PTSD with Casey. Since then, I have been thinking she somehow convinced herself that maybe Caylee is out there still and if she talks the imagined "threat" will kill her. We just don't know where this girl's mind really is or what her mother told her (which is personally what I think). We don't know who is involved here either.

The timeline has come down to June 24th to June 27th. (If we can believe Jesse) Where was Casey during those 3 days? Where was Cindy? Did Cindy actually have Casey with her while on vacation? Where did Cindy go on vacation?

Bratlings, the biggest hugs for you!:blowkiss:

I'm going to call it a night too. I hope when I get online tomorrow I can keep up with this thread, but it seems that with the time difference, I'm always pages behind and never quite get caught up. Night all.........:)

Wow, this is odd, I remember visiting this site much earlier, and you're right, it wasn't private....but I went back there just now, and it's private.
:confused:

~Jeanne~
Maybe she is reading here and knows were in there looking so she reset her account to private?

The timeline has come down to June 24th to June 27th which is Tuesday-Friday. What did Casey's myspace and facebook pages say she was doing during that time span...anyone?

From Casey to Lee:

Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...

is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?

i've always wondered.

Maybe she is reading here and knows were in there looking so she reset her account to private?

Could be...if I recall correctly, wasn't that site like the other sites posted by friends and family, for information purposes, who to call for info, and additional photos of Caylee? If it was an 'informational' site to help find her, I just wonder why it was set to private.

Maybe I just need to get to sleep now, lol :)

~Jeanne~

So strange cause it still doesnt show private for me and Im not on friends list

Sep 19 2007 4:59 PM

Love you Mom. I know its hard but dont ever worry about me.....especially in my new profession. It will only give you fits. See you this weekend

(comment from Jesse)

I dont know how to put picture here sorry or I would put the pic of Caylee here.

see if this works
caption says Caylee hanging out

The timeline has come down to June 24th to June 27th which is Tuesday-Friday. What did Casey's myspace and facebook pages say she was doing during that time span...anyone?

I have some things from Facebook, but nothing in any sort of order. I will try to get to it tomorrow.

Did find this..... posted on Troy (a close friend I gather)

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Dave Lord (Washington, DC) wrote
at 11:35am on June 25th, 2008
I'm in class all damn day

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Wall-to-Wall

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member