IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
They searched at night, trained volunteer firefighters, sheriff deputies, police, as well as untrained people for hours. The trained people were out at least 4 hours. From the video that was posted from the news of the night of the search you can actually see 5 Delphi firefighters in the woods east of the bridge on the north side of the creek. We don't get to see how far they went but if they searched 15 minutes in more or less of a straight line they would have crossed right in the area of where the girls were found. I am strongly of the opinion that the very area the girls were found was searched and they were not there yet.

What people have to keep in mind is that many of untrained and almost all of the volunteer firefighters would have been very familiar with the woods there. For the trained searchers they have trained there - Delphi has a high water rescue team and they train for that - and most if not all of them very likely have lived in that area all of their lives. It isn't as if that area is an unpredictable black box. Not to mention there are well worn paths in those woods that lead right to the bodies. All someone would have to do is walk the paths and if the girls were already there they would have been found. I can't imagine that the paths would not have been traversed by the searchers because if you are looking for people that are on the move (as opposed to bodies) they very likely are also taking the existing paths rather than randomly traipsing through the "forest" debris off the beaten path.

Considering that LE took RL's truck it seems rather obvious to me that LE believes that the girls were transported in a vehicle prior to their bodies arriving where they would be found. I don't believe for a second that it is RL's vehicle they should be looking at, nor do I think RL has anything to do with the murders nor do I think RL knows anything about the crime except what he may have heard through all the talk in town and the rumor mill and gossip that went on.

Others will disagree. But until LE says otherwise I firmly believe that the girls were removed from the bridge area, murdered elsewhere, and there bodies placed where they were found. Consequently, it is my belief that LE is still looking for the murder scene,- which could even be in another county. I doubt it is anywhere near the bridge area.

My opinion is LE is flailing about hoping beyond all hope to get lucky. They might try releasing some more information because when the DA says that they have a lot of evidence and they just need to tie it to someone it usually means that they don't have the slightest clue and that they absolutely need someone who absolutely knows who did it to turn over a name and, in my opinion, that isn't likely to happen if it hasn't already. The killer(s) are out there. I doubt they are concerned that LE might be breathing down their neck because LE has given every impression that they are no closer to identifying the killer(s) than they were on Feb 14th.
I've been wondering why they didn't find them on that path. Your explanation is welcome.

MOO...no snark intended....this is general not directed.......

Why is it ok to keep going on and on about the grainy photo but if a poster asks about a video or thought or pretty much anything some responses are.....we've already discussed that 10 threads ago?..to me, IMOO, dismissing that poster's question....

Why is it ok to to tell someone well go look for the video one is asking about and two posts down the person who said go find it, is then linking something for a different poster?

For some who did not grow up with either/both a silo or a grain bin don't know the difference, we call it a grain silo in my little piece of the world...We really don't have them here...the chopped silage or other crop goes into a huge, prob 100 ft long 25 ft wide cement bunker thing in the ground and then tarped...no reason to take one to task about it....n really does it flipping matter? We all know what is meant calling it either one.....

Time for me to take a break....we are all individuals, we all have theories and opinions, no one person on here is above the other when it comes to that...:kickcan:

It appears it may be 3-4 weeks based on the news regarding the evidence collected at RL's so we have a long wait.....

all MOO!!!

Some posters who are much further ahead forget what it's like to be out of the loop.
The threads move so fast and people invariably, skip a few that it's easy to miss vital information and not know what has been discussed and debunked already.
That's why we need to be patient with each other and as helpful as possible instead of being brusque and dismissive [unintentionally, i'm sure]. JMO.

Photos i took while at the bridge. My measurements were taken from the spot BG is seen in photos.20170319_150435.jpg20170319_150400.jpg20170319_150125.jpg20170319_150121.jpg20170319_150058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Some posters who are much further ahead forget what it's like to be out of the loop.
The threads move so fast and people invariably, skip a few that it's easy to miss vital information and not know what has been discussed and debunked already.
That's why we need to be patient with each other and as helpful as possible instead of being brusque and dismissive [unintentionally, i'm sure]. JMO.
Too right.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but this is a very altered image. I'm on the fence personally but leaning towards it not being him. The hips are very wide on PO.

It may not be, but I still can't reconcile the LEO's statement after the girls were found murdered that there was no immediate danger to the community & the obvious ramping up of giving RL the hairy eyeball. According to Banfield tonight, Friday's execution of the SW took 10 hours.

There are several other things that don't make sense to me but my brain feels like jello.

They searched at night, trained volunteer firefighters, sheriff deputies, police, as well as untrained people for hours. The trained people were out at least 4 hours. From the video that was posted from the news of the night of the search you can actually see 5 Delphi firefighters in the woods east of the bridge on the north side of the creek. We don't get to see how far they went but if they searched 15 minutes in more or less of a straight line they would have crossed right in the area of where the girls were found. I am strongly of the opinion that the very area the girls were found was searched and they were not there yet.

What people have to keep in mind is that many of untrained and almost all of the volunteer firefighters would have been very familiar with the woods there. For the trained searchers they have trained there - Delphi has a high water rescue team and they train for that - and most if not all of them very likely have lived in that area all of their lives. It isn't as if that area is an unpredictable black box. Not to mention there are well worn paths in those woods that lead right to the bodies. All someone would have to do is walk the paths and if the girls were already there they would have been found. I can't imagine that the paths would not have been traversed by the searchers because if you are looking for people that are on the move (as opposed to bodies) they very likely are also taking the existing paths rather than randomly traipsing through the "forest" debris off the beaten path.

Considering that LE took RL's truck it seems rather obvious to me that LE believes that the girls were transported in a vehicle prior to their bodies arriving where they would be found. I don't believe for a second that it is RL's vehicle they should be looking at, nor do I think RL has anything to do with the murders nor do I think RL knows anything about the crime except what he may have heard through all the talk in town and the rumor mill and gossip that went on.

Others will disagree. But until LE says otherwise I firmly believe that the girls were removed from the bridge area, murdered elsewhere, and there bodies placed where they were found. Consequently, it is my belief that LE is still looking for the murder scene,- which could even be in another county. I doubt it is anywhere near the bridge area.

My opinion is LE is flailing about hoping beyond all hope to get lucky. They might try releasing some more information because when the DA says that they have a lot of evidence and they just need to tie it to someone it usually means that they don't have the slightest clue and that they absolutely need someone who absolutely knows who did it to turn over a name and, in my opinion, that isn't likely to happen if it hasn't already. The killer(s) are out there. I doubt they are concerned that LE might be breathing down their neck because LE has given every impression that they are no closer to identifying the killer(s) than they were on Feb 14th.

100% agree. Exactly.
What do you think they are doing with RL? I don't see how this action on him will flush out the killers. This isn't some local police ruse, it's the FBI at a pretty high level. Why would they say, We can't verify RL isn't the BG at this time?

Speculation by me:
I think they had to wait until lab results came in, dna or fibers or dog hairs.
Before that they could not show strong enough probable cause to get a judge to sign a warrant.

I wonder, too, if they might have searched every crawl space and nook and cranny looking for a "duffle bag, back pack, brown hoodie or navy blue windbreaker jacket?" JMO, (not even an opinion, just thinking out loud.:thinking:

Hello....this may be a way off question that has been answered many times. I have not been following this case....Have LE said what the cause of death was or even an inkling? Sorry, I am just catch up on this. Thank you

Hello....this may be a way off question that has been answered many times. I have not been following this case....Have LE said what the cause of death was or even an inkling? Sorry, I am just catch up on this. Thank you
LE has not told the public. The immediate family was informed.

All I can say is I don't believe I missed much in a whole thread and then some... Much Thanks and love to the MODS here. Much love to all of you but mainly to the families of Abby and Libby justice will prevail in the end! I also pray for the . Your soul will burn in hell for all eternity. Tic..Toc... BOOM!
Goodnight folks 💋🕇❤🕯

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

BBM

I hope you didn't think I was trying to take you to task about this, I was just trying to answer the questions that were raised. And to clarify that there are actually a silo and grain bin both located on the property across from RL.(as there has been alot of miss understanding about it on past threads). I find photos and a maps are easier for people to understand and was genuinely just trying too help clear any confusion. Sorry if I missed something or you felt as though you were being attacked.....back to lurking and sorry if I derailed the thread.

You did nothing wrong..it's good to learn new things..I was actually trying to find a picture and when Mr. saw what I was doing, he corrected me...here the proper word is silage pit LOL..who would have ever thought! and there may be those all over the county....Here the farmers chop corn, milo, silage, hay, triticali, etc...they really don't grow oats, wheat, grains etc...unless it is to turn cows directly out on, it's not really harvested. http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/silage-pit.html

Now....why would anyone want to hide anything in a silo, grain bin, or silage pit anyways?!

I wonder, too, if they might have searched every crawl space and nook and cranny looking for a "duffle bag, back pack, brown hoodie or navy blue windbreaker jacket?" JMO, (not even an opinion, just thinking out loud.:thinking:

Luminal, drains, clothing...they were looking for specific something or somethings.

No

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but this is a very altered image. I'm on the fence personally but leaning towards it not being him. The hips are very wide on PO.
Show me any image of BG where his mustache doesn't appear to be a darker color or brown. It's clearly darker then his skin tone, that's for sure. RL's mustache is white as snow. RL is not BG.

Ya, but LE said it as if it was not a big deal, they kind of defended it saying that it was typical, or something to that effect... RL stopped talking when he was arrested and retained an attorney and did so per his attorneys advice. Plus, RL said it was ok to search his property when the girls were missing. If I gave permission, being totally innocent, and then got arrested for a doobie in my ashtray, I might stop cooperating too.

I don't think this is an altered image. I was able to create almost the identical image as well.

Not to my knowledge. They've said very little that I'm aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie