CO CO - Nicole Silvers, 16, Longmont, 8 April 2014

margarita25

Reaction score
Colorado Police Need Help Finding This Missing Longmont Girl
By Drew April 17, 2014 11:06 AM
http://tri1025.com/police-need-help-finding-this-missing-longmont-girl/

"Nicole Silvers is a 16-year-old emancipated minor from Longmont, and nobody has seen or heard from her in a week.

Police need your help in locating her.

Nicole is 5’8″ tall, has blue eyes, dyed red hair, and weighs about 135 lbs.

Her family and friends are worried sick about her. If you have any information as to her whereabouts, please contact the authorities:

Weld County Sheriff: 970-356-4015
Longmont Police Dept.: 970-397-0953"

Nicole-Silvers-missing-poster-486x630.jpeg

Some more photos of Nicole:

10270562_10152328127105664_8795102694925650139_n.jpg

Hoping to hear she is found safe soon :please:

Found a facebook page that I think is her and saw a comment about her being in a relationship dated from Feb.

Any idea if her boyfriend is missing too?

Hey, Margarita! According to her mom's facebook, Nicole is NOT emancipated. It appears the family lives in Mead. There's not that much being shared with the public. I sure hope she's okay....

Where was she last seen? Is her phone being used? Her social media accounts? Is it possible she just isn't checking in with her parents? Does she have a roommate?

Are we certain she is still missing? I was looking at sites that used to carry a spot about her being missing but when I went back today those sites no longer had the info up even tough the search engine results listed her name. Now I only see that main missing page we began with and maybe one other page that had the same ad.

Are we certain she is still missing? I was looking at sites that used to carry a spot about her being missing but when I went back today those sites no longer had the info up even tough the search engine results listed her name. Now I only see that main missing page we began with and maybe one other page that had the same ad.

Her family is saying she is still missing- so I'm not sure why some sites don't have her info up anymore- which ones are they?

Where was she last seen? Is her phone being used? Her social media accounts? Is it possible she just isn't checking in with her parents? Does she have a roommate?

From what I can see her FB is not being used. According to her sister's FB the last time anyone has heard from her was Wednesday April 9th, 2014.

There's no mention of her being found on her mom's page-it looks like she was still missing on the 30th.

Do we have any details about where she was where last seen?

On May 5, Mom posted that she was still missing. "No word yet." I think it would be on her page if she had been found. Come home, Nicole, it's almost mother's day. Your mom seems worried sick.

Her sister seemed surprised her fb page is gone. I don't know what to think about this one.

No mention of her all month on moms or sisters pages. I have no idea....I would imagine it was Nicole who deleted her page, though.

Is she listed on any other missing person/missing child sites?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back