GUILTY TX - Adrian Peterson for child abuse, The Woodlands, 2014

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson -- Indicted for Child Abuse ... Doc Reported Injuries (Photo Update)

3:00 PM PT -- The police report on the case includes photos of cuts on the boy's thigh and hands. He also had bruises on his lower back and buttocks, and according to the report ... Peterson admitted punishing him.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Peterson -- Indicted for Child Abuse ... Doc Reported Injuries (Photo Update)

3:00 PM PT -- The police report on the case includes photos of cuts on the boy's thigh and hands. He also had bruises on his lower back and buttocks, and according to the report ... Peterson admitted punishing him.

I really didn't know what to think until your post showing the photos of his 4 yr old son. Pretty bad. So, this happened in May, and it's now September? What have authorities been doing in the last 4 months? And, here comes Nike saying they just found out.

Well, this morning the Today show totally wimped out and didn't show the photos...

Without the photos, it sounds pretty benign...at least the way the Today show reported it.

Furious!!!!!!!

Is everyone aware that this man's other son died of abuse at the hand's of another man? http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rian-peterson-son-critical-condition/2966015/

To me, one would be hyper aware about child abuse and even more cautious with the surviving child after such a horrible thing. But not this guy. Of course he played ball days after his son was murdered so maybe it didn't trouble him that much.

This man is dangerous and should never be allowed to be around children (even his own). I hope he gets locked up for a very long time.

This man is dangerous and should never be allowed to be around children (even his own). I hope he gets locked up for a very long time.

And, who will support his children? This has lots of long-term implications.

This is disgusting. If he admitted he 'punished' a little 4 yr old to this extent, he should have been arrested as soon as it was reported. What kind of person inflicts those kinds of wounds on a little 4 yr old? Not just one smack with a switch, which would have been bad enough, but several all over his little body. He needs to have his trial and then go to jail for a long long time so he gets the message, loud and clear, that you don't beat little children---- and say bye bye to his football career. Watch him get off with a large fine, because he has a lot of money, and a little therapy to make him see the error of his ways.

This is disgusting. If he admitted he 'punished' a little 4 yr old to this extent, he should have been arrested as soon as it was reported. What kind of person inflicts those kinds of wounds on a little 4 yr old? Not just one smack with a switch, which would have been bad enough, but several all over his little body. He needs to have his trial and then go to jail for a long long time so he gets the message, loud and clear, that you don't beat little children---- and say bye bye to his football career. Watch him get off with a large fine, because he has a lot of money, and a little therapy to make him see the error of his ways.

IMO he beat that child like a slave. The only thing he taught his son that day...fear and not to trust the most important male role model in his life.

IMO he beat that child like a slave. The only thing he taught his son that day...fear and not to trust the most important male role model in his life.

This IMO is far far more disturbing than The Rice incident. This was a child at his mercy. At least she had a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

^^^ I so agree.

Anyone know if this ******* has female children?

Most likely so. First offense. Counseling. Fine. Remember, too, this happened in Texas where football is king. I predict he will be on the field before the season ends. (Meanwhile, lets' hope the Vikings find a good replacement.)

To answer a previous question, AP MAY HAVE SEVEN CHILDREN!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2463184/Adrian-Peterson-fifth-child-dancer-Erica-Syion.html

There are so many disturbing aspects of this case.

What really makes my stomach turn is AD's text saying he wished the boy had cried so he would have known how much he was hurting him. WTF? What four-year-old would not cry during such a beating and what has AD done to him already so that he didn't cry?

It's also disturbing that AD clearly thinks he went a little too far but basically he was in the right. This is some seriously effed up logic:

When Peterson was asked how he felt about the incident, he said, “To be honest with you, I feel very confident with my actions because I know my intent.” He also described the incident as a “normal whooping” in regards to the “welps” on the child’s buttocks, but that he felt bad immediately when he saw the injuries on the child’s legs. Peterson estimated he “swatted” his son “10 to 15” times, but he’s not sure because he doesn’t “ever count how many pops I give my kids.”

Peterson went on to reiterate again how much he loves all his kids, and only “whoops” them because he wants them to do right. Toward the end of the interview, Peterson said he would reconsider using switches in the future, but said he would never “eliminate whooping my kids . . . because I know how being spanked has helped me in my life.”

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/exclusive-details-on-adrian-peterson-indictment-charges/

Most likely so. First offense. Counseling. Fine. Remember, too, this happened in Texas where football is king. I predict he will be on the field before the season ends. (Meanwhile, lets' hope the Vikings find a good replacement.)

To answer a previous question, AP MAY HAVE SEVEN CHILDREN!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2463184/Adrian-Peterson-fifth-child-dancer-Erica-Syion.html

BBM. Correct--which tells me just how serious the situation is. If he was indicted there...well...

NFL => Not For Long

Pffft!

Trust me...his punishment will pale in comparison to Rice. Too many ignorant fools agree with his severely abusive physically and emotionally damaging disciplining methods.
Children are the least protected class of human beings.
All IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk