Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

I love how the TMZ guy asks if she's Casey Anthony and she lied and said 'no'. :facepalm: Nothing ever changes.

LOL, I love because he had to ask her if she was Casey Anthony!!!! She has aged so much he wasn't certain.....:loveyou:

This psychopath (In my (non-medical) opinion) isn't going to ever confess to murdering Caylee. She is never going to tell the truth about anything she is responsible for so this interview will most likely be "fluff" questions that she has approved beforehand.

When I look at the pictures of her 'jog' and the airport ones it doesn't look like the same person to me.

I think they are just trying to drum up interest. The guy who wrote the e-book stated they (OCA, Mason and the writer) tried for years to sell her story for a million each, and they were met with nopes all around. I think they ended up with an offer from a no name publisher for a 50k signing bonus, with the possibility of more if the book took off. No book was ever written, and I hope they were spitting nails at the low offer.

As so eloquently stated above -get a job. Wonder if her benefactors told her to get a move on.

I think they are just trying to drum up interest. The guy who wrote the e-book stated they (OCA, Mason and the writer) tried for years to sell her story for a million each, and they were met with nopes allaround. I think they ended up with an offer from a no name publisher for a 50k signing bonus, with the possibility of more if the book took off. No book was ever written. And I hope they were spitting nails at the low offer.

As so eloquently stated above, get a job. Wonder if her benefactors told her to get a move on .
BBM - If this is true and her book sells as well as Baez's did, she won't have a choice. :laughing:

Here's another article where Mason doubts that she is going to give an interview (but he didn't mention anything about a book deal). Oh and the comments under the article are interesting too.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...ony-interview-cheney-mason-20150601-post.html

Bombshell!
@billdetective: PI Bill Warner On 'Nancy Grace HLN' Tonight Discussing Tot Mom Casey Anthony Who is In New York… http://t.co/v3wtCUlHpH via @billdetective

Bob Kealing from WESH TV is reporting that the legal team will be watching closely.If she has any
earnings from an interview that might be good news for Roy and Zenaida. This evil b**** is not
going to get away without consequences this time
!!

This is the only image from the DM article that matters - IMO....
3466990119c332ca293da6dc101b050e.jpg

Caylee Marie's 10th birthday is only a couple months away, IIRC. Far be it for me to hope that this "interview" would be completely dedicated to only her!

I'm sorry, but I still am brought to :tears: at the sight of her face. So much I wish to say, but can't, (and won't) out of respect for the Mod's request upthread :silenced:

I wish no one would allow FCA the ability to profit a singular red cent off, nor a microsecond of notoriety, from the devastating loss of Little Caylee Marie. Why? Because I truly believe there are hearts more broken here, on these threads, woven through the interwebs, linked across the globe, than the world will EVER see broadcasted on this "interview."

That's just my own humble (and still heartbroken) opinion.

I hope I haven't crossed the line with this post.

Still missing and remembering you, :angel: Caylee! :rose: :floating:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:gaah: :gaah: and :gaah: !

I just tuned in to Nancy Grace to see what she is covering these days -- and when I heard "Tot Mom" -- I was like :gaah:

So ... Nancy had a video from TMZ ... and it sort of looked like her.

And IF so, WHO is behind this interview ?

By the way ... I will not watch ... I will not watch ... I will not watch !

:seeya: Hello Y'all ... Haven't been here in a while ... but had to come vent !

NG reporting Casey's parents lost heir home. Where are they living while she lives the high life in her 2000 sq ft home on the beach!

Having "flashbacks" watching Nancy Grace right now. It's like no time has passed at all. fresh, fresh anger. Still as shocking as ever.

They haven't lost their home yet, but it is in foreclosure and goes to trial later this month IIRC.They haven't made a mortgage payment in years, although it has been modified several times. Scammers!

Measure as you will. This woman, remembering the wholeness of her history, is still willing to make money over her dead daughter. God bless you, Caylee.

I'm going with Geraldo
i don't know where y'all are going but when you get there, could you please shove him in a closet and lock the door? trust me, the world will thank you........ :D

Measure as you will. This woman, remembering the wholeness of her history, is still willing to make money over her dead daughter. God bless you, Caylee.

There is no shame, no shame whatsoever.

Casey Anthony, she lucked out, and she's not afraid to reveal her awesome luckiness. Sicko. She flaunts it.

CA never testified, hopefully this is the tell all.

Oh Kimi, your post broke my heart. I think I will light her candle again. I won't get a TO for that. And that's about all I can safely say. :grouphug: Kimi.

I really hope this is just wishful thinking on fca's (and her people's) part, and not a legit deal in the works... Regardless, I knew this day would eventually come, and I knew it would make me sick... I just didn't realize how sick it would make me. :sick: Ugh...It's hard for me to even articulate the emotions this has stirred up... I'm angry at the jury all over again, I'm angry at everyone who helped her get off, I'm angry at everyone who's helping her now, I'm angry at the judicial system for letting her cheat and lie her way through, and I'm especially angry at anyone who would wine and dine a killer and consider offering her a very large sum of money just to hear her tell us what is sure to be nothing but more lies.... I'll go one step further and say, what is guaranteed to be more lies... I'm so far past being angry at fca, it borders on hatred... I can't help it... Everything that's been done to Caylee has just been one gigantic injustice after another....

P.S.... She looked ridiculous with that briefcase. Who's she kidding?

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back