Australia Australia - Robyn Santen, 36, Perth, 8 Aug 2015

This is really concerning. Given the story we've been told suicide seems likely but where is the evidence?

If someone does a great job of making you disappear and you have the slightest mental health issue then your family can forget about justice.

So convenient.

I hope that I'm never a victim of a serial killer or get lost in the bush cause with my mental health history no one's coming looking for me...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We'll look for you Pain but point taken. It reminds me of Phoebe Handsjuk's death

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...und-dead-in-Melbourne-apt-building-2-Dec-2010

Reactions: DRT
This is really concerning. Given the story we've been told suicide seems likely but where is the evidence?

If someone does a great job of making you disappear and you have the slightest mental health issue then your family can forget about justice.

Where is the evidence of foul-play? Definitely more to suggest suicide than any other option.

The family seem to be of the opinion that she took her own life.

The corner will release a full report in a few months time. In it will be all the evidence, not just what the media has cherry picked.

Where is the evidence of foul-play? Definitely more to suggest suicide than any other option.

The corner will release a full report in a few months time. In it will be all the evidence, not just what the media has cherry picked.
I look forward to reading it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Media don't get to cherry pick in suspected suicide cases. There's a media reporting ban on suicide cases in WA. Very rare that a suicide will be ever reported, and if it is only because it's a famous west Australian or to stop speculation. The means of the suicide isn't reported either. The self imposed media blackout is to prevent suicide ideation in the general public. Suicide is quite prevalent in WA. Drugs, Trains and drownings are usual. Have a look at the coroner's yearly summaries reported to parliament, for total numbers. At this point we should wait for the evidence presented to the coroner IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I have followed this case since the beginning. I live very close to where she disappeared. It haunts me. I check daily for the inquest findings, but it hasn't been released.

It still hasn't been. I presume the inquiry has been completed now although the-findings and report not yet released?
I went through the Coroner's website yesterday and it appears that they're very law at updating it. They seem to be about 4 months behind with the coroner's reports.

BTW, if it hasn't been said already, I went through @robyn_santen twitter feed, which showed that she only interacted with @TroyboyRS2014 and there's absolutely no signs of any animosity at all. In conjunction with what MSM say about the coroner's findings, there is no reasonable doubt that her disappearance was entirely self effected.

The weather was cold and lots of rainfall recorded . See link to statistics .
The swell big i think ( will research that in more detail asap )
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/month/wa/archive/201508.perth.shtml

"Most of the rainfall was recorded during four periods: on the 1st, from the 7th to 11th"

"Coldest night-0.5 °C at*Karnet*on the 9th"

9cb97e3956be8e4e4caa02e55b81fe35.gif
94a4adbbc72e9acf781629d3fd39cd3d.gif
f738badad99152ee02c24ba217f35423.gif
Not inviting conditions for a swim at night imo .

8th - 10th august 2015 .
Uninviting swimming conditions

fa60dcca816bf2869607bc55e1df34b3.gif

53897fe5dc5848f47b2208f8ff60e9ec.gif

02975706651f09502e9b43bb64f596c8.gif

d7eb7711ee2202238e3a555c3bc1c88a.gif

b37477a27f3616b72258b0f21cd7efc8.gif

8413ae1b36bc09aa2e8963207703af56.gif

Statistics show lots of rainfall on 8th and 9th august "15.
1a94e08c033e7346f4cb4189bdb4e0c4.gif

69eb221d51d85352e4a15501159e93a9.jpg

After looking at the weather for the time robyn disappeared i think that theres no way she tried to swim out in those conditions .
The stats for the 8th and 9th are extreme .
On the 8th it rained copious amounts all day .
Windy sou westerly winds and a big swell running .
Both days very low temperatures .

"Coldest day10.9 °C at Bickley on the 8th"
"Coldest night-0.5 °C at Karnet on the 9th"
"Strongest wind gust89 km/h at Rottnest Island on the 8th"
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/.../wa/archive/201508.perth.shtml

I think if robyn went to city beach and got out of her car and was alone then her disappearance did not happen in the ocean .
Can you imagine near zero degrees overnight and raining all day on the 8th and 9th .

She goes swimming and isnt washed ashore ?

I think that could only mean she swam out a long way but thats a navy seal type feat in such extreme conditions and big waves .

If her death in the ocean occured close to shore , eg the groyne,
she most likely would be found during the searches in the days after by the large scale search that police carried out.
The winds were favorable (being onshore on the 10th.)

This is an archived forecast from the windguru website that supports all the bom.gov info and my weather analysis .

Circled is 4m swell (from the moment RS went missing and sustaining all day )
Major cloud cover every day around the time also.
513bad1dafafebb2602430a4336d64ff.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back