attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 126
Not much. On Friday, 2 things were filed. States response to the motion Zellner filed last week for the "hold' on appeal http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...-Motion-to-Hold-Appeal-in-Abeyance-9-1-16.pdf

and then a Motion to substitute local counsel on SA's side
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...-Local-Counsel-and-File-Appearance-9-2-16.pdf

Ok, so can you explain the States' response? I'm an accountant...LOL...Sounds to me they want to move it from the appeals court back to the circuit court? Am I correct?

Also, why is Trish Busnell leaving the Avery case? Seems odd. Any lowdown on the new "local" attorney? I wouldn't trust anyone from the area...LOL..don't know who is in bed with who...LOL If the new attorney is legit, I don't think he's going to make any friends in the area...LOL

Ok, so can you explain the States' response? I'm an accountant...LOL...Sounds to me they want to move it from the appeals court back to the circuit court? Am I correct?

Also, why is Trish Busnell leaving the Avery case? Seems odd. Any lowdown on the new "local" attorney? I wouldn't trust anyone from the area...LOL..don't know who is in bed with who...LOL If the new attorney is legit, I don't think he's going to make any friends in the area...LOL

Right, that's how I read it too BCA. IIRC, Zellner even said something in her little press conference last week in Manitowoc about that appeal being started by SA himself (back in December I believe), so that process is probably not part of 'her plan' anyway.

The Bushnell thing... I'm not reading much into it, but JMO. I actually follow her on twitter and she is a busy girl for sure. On top of that... again, JMO, in the State's response, they correct the motion, stating that the proper statute is something else. Meaning.... someone didn't do their homework. And in all reality, they both sign, they are both responsible, but IMO, that is why you have local counsel, I think LOL They should know the local procedures and statutes, right? New guy.... maybe he has more time? Knows the local ins and outs? Statutes?

Anyway, JMO, and I'm going to continue to follow Bushnell because she tweets some really good articles and info on others who are in the same process and she is trying to free.

Thanks so much for the Zander Rd. pics, BCA

I think I must have forgot to quote the post when responding, oops!
( first day back to school for my girl...long long day )

Did anyone else get the heebie jeebies while looking at these?? ( Zander Rd. pics ) OMG:freakedout:

Once I caught my breath, I became somewhat Jealous of you, BCA!! HA! You, are right smack dab in the middle of it all! ( kind of )

Thanks so much for thinking of me!! Waving from across Lake Michigan:uthere:

Found this on another site. Seems to indicate that TH's voice mail could only accommodate 20 voice mails. With that being said, Cingular automatically deleted the messages after 14 days. So, the old voice mails dropped off, creating space for new voice mails, which then became full again, then more dropping off, making way for new voice mails. I know my Verizon voicemail used to say "this message will be saved for 14 days" although I think it now says 21 days.
attachment.php

Madeleine is this the one you were referring to? I know with any phone I have had, if you don't save a message it auto deletes after a certain time.

Madeleine is this the one you were referring to? I know with any phone I have had, if you don't save a message it auto deletes after a certain time.

Thanks Limaes! I forgot I posted that wayyyy wayyy back when. I did get that from other site though...

My Verizon phone used to say it would delete after 21 days, but I had the same message in their for over 5 years...I think you have to resave it before the end of the 21 days, and it will keep for another 21 days.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ial-Exhibit-372-Halbach-Voicemail-Records.pdf

I was looking at these again. I see why she (KZ in the motion) said 11 messages must have been deleted. If you count the messages from Nov 2nd and 3rd that are on there, there is 11 of them. If the VM was full, how was there room for the 11 messages.

It's clear that this report was run either on or after November 16th because there is a "new message" from that date. So thinking out loud at the moment.... if her VM's automatically deleted after 14 days, why are there messages from October 31st and Nov 1st (7 in total) still there?

I do find it strange that TP said he called her on the Wednesday around noon and her VM was full. (trial day 1) There is a message on her VM at 9:23am, 14:28, 18:39..... and more if you look at the doc. So someone called at 9:23am and left a message... he calls at noon it's full... then someone else leaves a message at 2:28pm? strange.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ial-Exhibit-372-Halbach-Voicemail-Records.pdf

I was looking at these again. I see why she (KZ in the motion) said 11 messages must have been deleted. If you count the messages from Nov 2nd and 3rd that are on there, there is 11 of them. If the VM was full, how was there room for the 11 messages.

It's clear that this report was run either on or after November 16th because there is a "new message" from that date. So thinking out loud at the moment.... if her VM's automatically deleted after 14 days, why are there messages from October 31st and Nov 1st (7 in total) still there?

I do find it strange that TP said he called her on the Wednesday around noon and her VM was full. (trial day 1) There is a message on her VM at 9:23am, 14:28, 18:39..... and more if you look at the doc. So someone called at 9:23am and left a message... he calls at noon it's full... then someone else leaves a message at 2:28pm? strange.

LOL...We were both working on the same thing tonight...I came up with the same thing with the 11 messages. Was coming here to post and you beat me to it...LOL

Good Catch on the 14 days though...I didn't think of that....

Thank you😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LOL...We were both working on the same thing tonight...I came up with the same thing with the 11 messages. Was coming here to post and you beat me to it...LOL

Good Catch on the 14 days though...I didn't think of that....

It's funny how every time I go back and look at these documents, I feel like there is something new LOL I wish we had TH's records for the rest of that week. I would like to see if anyone called her again, like RH from a different phone, or TP, or MH, or SB. Calls before 7:12am on the 2nd might show who would have had a chance to get into her VM. For example... if RH called her from his parents phone or landline, it could be argued that he accessed the VM that way.... or TP saying her VM was full seems strange to me now, did he actually call her, it would show on her records.

OH~~I'm back to these darn phones again...LOL

So, here is my thoughts. The Droid Razor had a option to restrict your phone number for all calls. That was back in the day. Anyway, SA has never said "Why" he dialed TH's phone using the *69 feature. We do know he was making calls earlier in the day relating to Jodi's drunk driving conviction.

Is it possible he activated the restricted call feature when he was making those calls and later in the day turned that feature off?

I know on my Verizon cell bill, the call would have shown as "restricted caller" for someone calling me. But, I'm wondering if that feature would show up on the caller's bill as *69?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

OH~~I'm back to these darn phones again...LOL

So, here is my thoughts. The Droid Razor had a option to restrict your phone number for all calls. That was back in the day. Anyway, SA has never said "Why" he dialed TH's phone using the *69 feature. We do know he was making calls earlier in the day relating to Jodi's drunk driving conviction.

Is it possible he activated the restricted call feature when he was making those calls and later in the day turned that feature off?

I know on my Verizon cell bill, the call would have shown as "restricted caller" for someone calling me. But, I'm wondering if that feature would show up on the caller's bill as *69?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

That is interesting about being able to simply set one's phone to restrict all one's calls to being *67 by default.

It would be good to have all of Steven's records to show whether there is a pattern one way or the other.

I do all kinds of crazy things with my phone because I admit I'm not very technically minded and don't fully know how the damned thing works.

All this technology might have been pretty new to Steven having gone inside in the 1980s and suddenly returned to Earth on the new millennium.

MOO, naturally.

That is interesting about being able to simply set one's phone to restrict all one's calls to being *67 by default.

It would be good to have all of Steven's records to show whether there is a pattern one way or the other.

I do all kinds of crazy things with my phone because I admit I'm not very technically minded and don't fully know how the damned thing works.

All this technology might have been pretty new to Steven having gone inside in the 1980s and suddenly returned to Earth on the new millennium.

MOO, naturally.
Same
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking too... but then.... in testimony, TH tells Autotrader, by the way, that was the Avery brothers, I'm on my way there now. There are 3 brothers..... how did they know it was SA specifically?

I find the wording of that interesting too..... By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out there right now.

it's as if she had already been there because no where can I see that she made contact with anyone before going out there, but then says she is on her way out there right now.
on the other hand.... I believe because she had been out there before, it's very possible that she recognized the address.

I know this is an old thread, but what happens when you add one word to TH's quote. The word "of."

"By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out of there right now."

That changes everything.

I know this is an old thread, but what happens when you add one word to TH's quote. The word "of."

"By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out of there right now."

That changes everything.

I agree and I think I have said that before too :) Would not surprise me if that is what was said. It's been said that the cell phone coverage in that area was not good (Ryan was one of them), if TH was cutting in and out when talking to Dawn, one little word could have been missed and would change the whole sentence.

I'm not sure when the I posted the post you replied too... but I can say I now think that Dawn from AutoTrader was full of poo. Her story changed from the first time she was interviewed until the time she testified. She knew that Janda's were basically the Avery's, there was nothing secretive about him calling and using Barb's name, and certainly nothing secretive when he gave the address as AVERY ROAD.

By the way...

:wagon:

Welcome to the MaM forum wasnt_me! You are brave to start at the beginning of some of these threads LOL Soooo much information has come out since the beginning!

I agree and I think I have said that before too :) Would not surprise me if that is what was said. It's been said that the cell phone coverage in that area was not good (Ryan was one of them), if TH was cutting in and out when talking to Dawn, one little word could have been missed and would change the whole sentence.

I'm not sure when the I posted the post you replied too... but I can say I now think that Dawn from AutoTrader was full of poo. Her story changed from the first time she was interviewed until the time she testified. She knew that Janda's were basically the Avery's, there was nothing secretive about him calling and using Barb's name, and certainly nothing secretive when he gave the address as AVERY ROAD.

Oh, don't worry about not exactly remembering. I see that i'm replying to things over a year old. I just replied to your old posts in another thread. I am glad you're still involved in the threads. I'm so new, I hate to put my foot in it. Can't believe I didn't see this case, but then again, I was swamped with justice for Travis Alexander when I first got into websleuthing.

It was funny because I watched an old dateline of SA's case, and I thought to myself that they needed Zellner because I was also into the Ryan Ferguson case. Next video I saw on the side of youtube that there a video for SA with Zellner in it! I was like, hot damn. We are about to get some justice now. So I had to start searching the case. Oh, and I have to begin at the beginning. It's alI know how to do. That way, I can see how things change over time. What I have to not do, though, is reply to OLD posts, but it's hard for me not put my 3 cts in (Inflation, you know).

Yeah, I agree that he wasn't being secretive about calling FOR Barb. With those other phone calls he was making to her, it could have been two things--either he was anxious because he was waiting around or he was trying to catch her as she left because of the other car.

The 435pm call...Butt dial? I don't know. That one is kind of weird, but if he was setting up a "I didn't see her" with it, then he should have left a message or called auto trader directly. IF the kids saw her and the bus driver saw her, then it would be really dumb for SA to abduct her at that point. There were enough family members there that someone would have seen it at the 330pm to 4pm time frame. It also makes me doubt she was shot. I mean, no one heard 1 to 10 gun shots coming from his garage?

IDK. Like I said, I'm new. I don't know enough.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back