IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called "sweating." The pressure on the suspect mounts and they hope for a mistake.

I think they know who he is, I don't think they have enough evidence to charge him. I found someone who has a tie to the area, who was wearing that exact same hat.

I about fell off my chair when that sketch came out. :scared:

I'm waiting patiently to find out if it is the same guy.

​RBBM

If I may ask - did you call the LE tip line?

How far away from another person would one have to be to observe that the eyes on the other person are not blue?

[video=youtube;KSDKBZO6dms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSDKBZO6dms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSDKBZO6dms[/video]

At the March 9, 2017 Delphi Indiana Press Conference -- A man walks past the camera between 0:27 and 0:33 seconds. This man looks similar to the Sketch Artist Rendering released by law enforcement. This man is even wearing the "Newsboy" type of hat that the Suspected Murderer of Abby and Libby is wearing in Law Enforcement's Sketch.

The images that were released by law enforcement of the "Bridge Guy" are not clear, IMO.

Sometimes it appears as though "Bridge Guy" has braided pig tails with pink bows.

Sometimes it appears as though "Bridge Guy" is wearing a Hoodie pulled over the head.

Sometimes it appears as though "Bridge Guy" is wearing a mask -- has a tube hanging down the right area of face -- has a plug of some sort in the mouth -- a light bulb shaped object in the right ear.

From the "Bridge Guy Images" released by law enforcement it does look as though "Bridge Guy:"

1. Has one or more Cell Phone Signal Blocker(s). The Cell Phone Signal Blocker would be the area that some of stated that it appears as though "BG" is carrying 3 knives in a netted pouch / carrier of some sort. Look at the various "Cell Phone Signal Blocking Devices" that there are https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Cell+Phone+Signal+Blocker+Legal&FORM=IRIBIP

https://www.pcmag.com/media/images/361479-signal-jammer.jpg?width=210

http://www.phonesignaljammer.com/sale-9196563-pocket-type-cdma-gsm-cell-phone-signal-blocker-device-three-antennas.html

pl14408153-pocket_type_cdma_gsm_cell_phone_signal_blocker_dev  ice_three_antennas.jpg

JM110825-1__89176.jpg

portable-cell-phone-jammer.jpg

au3gjammer150629001_01.jpg

The 3 Antenna-like parts on many Cell Phone Signal Blocking Devices could appear visually as "3 knives in a net / in a carrying pouch."

Many have questioned "Why didn't Libby call 911 -- why didn't Libby call for help?" Perhaps Libby's first action was to call 911 / a family member for help. Perhaps Libby could not get a signal to place a call to Emergency Services and/or Family for help.

Perhaps after Libby could not get a signal to place an outgoing phone call -- Libby started recording "Bridge Guy."

Also, we do not know how "Bridge Guy" started his murderous attack on Libby and Abby. Did Abby and Libby frequently go to Monon Bridge Trails - walk from the N to the S side of the Road-Rail Bridge? Is it common for people to walk from the N to the S side of the Rail-Road Bridge - and - then turn around walking back to the N side and back on the trail? Is it equally as common for people to walk from the N to the S Rail-Road Bridge and continue walking -- as in the "return route" would not include walking back across the N side Rail-Road Bridge?

Abby & Libby were young. I know that when I was young my friends as I had "routes" that the majority of people on trails did not take. When I was young - my friends I would walk in a park that had a small concrete bridge. The majority of people did not even go to the small concrete bridge. However, the occasional concrete bridge walkers would walk to the other side, turn around and walk back to the "beginning" of the concrete bridge. Such a maneuver would put park trail walkers back on the popular trail. My friends and I would often continue walking -- which included walking along a small embankment that consisted of leaves and mud. There were areas in this embankment where we would cross back over - one way was to walk across a fallen tree (using the tree as a balance beam). Another way was to cross back over at an area where going down the embankment was not as steep / long / wet.

On the S side of The Monon Bridge Trail Rail-Road Bridge -- if Libby and Abby continued to walk could they have chosen an area to walk down? This would put Libby and Abby under the Rail-Road Bridge.

I am not familiar with The Monon Bridge Trail. However, videos posted make it seem easy for some to quickly walk across the Rail-Road Bridge.

In fact, in one video a person hikes what appears to be the majority of the "Delphi Train Track to Trail System." This video more than likely shows the ease and isolation of walking the "Delphi Train Track to Trail System." [video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

The previous video, IMO, shows that this trail area would be an enticing area for young people such as Abby and Libby to explore. These trails should be a safe place for young people to have the feeling of freedom while experiencing the joys of youth (the unexamined period in time when "you" simply enjoy being with your friend(s) while being "alone)."

Were Abby and Libby planning to walk back to the N Side of the Rail-Road Bridge -- or continue walking from the S Side of the Rail-Road Bridge?

2. "Bridge Guy" is wearing a machete type hunting knife on rope around his neck:
hqdefault.jpg

3. "Bridge Guy" has a HARD-CORE MSK 1 Tactical / Combat Sheath near/around the Left Leg Area
hqdefault.jpg

And/or "Bridge Guy" is wearing Blue Duluth Work Pants Blue (or something similar) which gives the appearance of something being near/around the Left Leg Area. Go to this link to see images of these types of Work Pants -- the first image is showing just the pants. However, it would be easy for it to look as though "there is something in these pants."
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Duluth+Trading+Fire+Hose+Work+Pants+Blue&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBIDMH&sp=-1&pq=duluth+trading+fire+hose+work+pants+blue&sc=1-39&sk=&cvid=8884CCBF6E3547C79A73DDED35B0B8EB

4. "Bridge Guy" is wearing Tactical Clothing.

Tactical Clothing includes but is not limited to: A Blue Tactical Jacket / Tactical Denim Jeans / Tactical Scarfs / Tactical Masks / Tactical Goggles / Holster

5. "Bridge Guy" has a Sig P320 Firearm on his person. Someone zoomed in closely to "BG's" right hand area and was able to locate a "P." The zoomed in imaged of "BG's" right hand area / right hip area is possible the "P" that is engraved on SigP320 Firearms.
sig-sauer-p320-compact-9mm-3-9in-fde-15rd-pistol-320c-9-fde-by-sig-sauer-color-flat-dark-earth-790.jpg

Link to Sig P320 Images
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sig+p320&FORM=HDRSC2

6. Bridge Guy, it appears, is a person that owns Military Grade Tactical / Combat Clothing, Tactical / Combat Machete Type Knives with rope and Sheaths:
A923.jpg

large_1931_CamillusWengeRingpullAutomaticSwitchbla  de.JPG

Bridge Guy, it appears, is a person that would be known for his "Tactical / Combat Collection Hobby."

On the day of Libby and Abby's Murders -- it seems possible that "Bridge Guy" was on the trail area wearing another color outfit (tan perhaps). Before the attack, "Bridge Guy" quickly puts on the Denim Colored Pants and Blue Looking Jacket over his existing clothing. This may be why the Blue Jacket is coming "apart" along the Chest Area.

7. In the video [video=youtube;KPhLHCM3Y7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhLHCM3Y7o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhLHCM3Y7o[/video] there is a man in the woods putting up a tent. The man is wearing what appears to be a Tan Outdoors Outfit -- this outfit makes him blend in with the surroundings making it appear as though his shadow is "the person."

"Working Near Deer Creak"
[video=youtube;KPhLHCM3Y7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhLHCM3Y7o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhLHCM3Y7o[/video]

Shows "The Creek" where Murder Victims Abby and Libby were found near/around. Video Time: 1:05 - 3:00

** In the "Working At Deer Creek" Video, at 4:04 there is a guy with something in his mouth. I have no idea what "this something is." However, "Bridge Guy" appears to have something in his mouth (in the images released by Law Enforcement) -- like a plug (or something).

I do not know if "Bridge Guy" has a Hydration Bag with Tube -- with the Tube in his mouth as he is drinking water. Many hikers "wear" water in "bags." A tube connects to the bag allow a person to drink while remaining in motion.

It would be interesting to know if there is a "Outdoors Trade Item" that is well known (by Outdoorsmen - which include women). It seems as though the Outdoor Clubs / Groups that have "Worked" at "Deer Creek" near and around The Rail-Road Bridge would be an invaluable resource to law enforcement.

Groups such as this would be able to tell Law Enforcement the "ins and outs" of the area.

Individuals that have a hobby of documenting Old Rail-Road Systems / Trails that were once Rail-Roads would also be an invaluable resource to Law Enforcement.

Friends of Murder Victims Libby and Abby, it seems, should be able to tell Law Enforcement the "Popular Route of Young People" in regards to the Monon Bridge Trails. Again, when I was young my friends and I had "routes" that the majority did not take. Such "routes" would be the manner in which the young people took when in the park and trails.

8. Were Libby and Abby political? Is it possible that Libby and Abby were interested in meeting a person that claimed to be knowledgeable / belong to a group such as Antifa?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=antifa&FORM=HDRSC2

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=antifa+protest&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBIRMH&sp=-1&pq=antifa+protest&sc=3-14&sk=&cvid=C4E1F79F5A8546FABEE9B50C08B64859

Antifa Green Hat with Star
51OFZrHyydL._SX342_.jpg

Antifa Clothing
https://www.bing.com/images/search?
q=antifa+clothing&FORM=HDRSC2

I know when I was young my friends and I could be interested in "groups." Young people today communicate via social media. When I was young - my friends and I communicated via "School Newspaper." I could see young people (today) and young people of "yesterday" being interested in an individual because he "belonged" to a certain group. Perhaps Libby and Abby wanted to "write" about such an individual with "interesting" stories associated with "involvement / association / knowledge" of a certain "group."

9. Were Law Enforcement and the family of Murder Victims Abby and Libby aware of the last pictures Abby posted -- when Abby and Libby did not show up for pick up?

Did Abby have a cell phone with her?

Did those searching call Libby's cell phone?

When did the search start / end? When Abby and Libby were found -- was one of their bodies still warm? If so, which one?

"Bridge Guy" was confident to leave behind a potential witness -- or "Bridge Guy" knew it was time to leave or he would be seen / caught?

10. Is the area of water near the Rail-Road Bridge Dear Creek? If so, there are videos showing people kayaking / canoeing Deer Creek Delphi, Indiana.

Is it possible that "Bridge Guy" took off in a kayak or canoe?

11. "Bridge Guy" needs to be found -- and Abby and Libby receive justice. The images of "Bridge Guy," IMO are scary to look at. "Bridge Guy," IMO, looks like an evil monster straight from hell.

It almost seems as though The Community of Delphi has fallen silent in terms of Justice for Abby and Libby.

Last a saw cellphone blockers didn't have a huge range.. 15 to 20 feet or so. The design is more intended for say a group having a meeting and they want to eliminate the threat of cellphones on anyone who comes to that meeting

How far away from another person would one have to be to observe that the eyes on the other person are not blue?
This has bothered me also. Such a strange statement... Why even say it if not 100% sure? Maybe they do know who it is, and their basically saying this so people won't continue to accuse someone that people suspect, that has blue eyes.
I doubt that, but their must be a reason.

Maybe the witness had a very close and memorable encounter. Perhaps the witness was assaulted by the suspect. Or maybe he was hitchhiking, the witness picked him up, and it was a memorable encounter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

To Thurston &To Big City-
Could the guy who walks through the press conference video be that journo photographer local who wears the similar cap and has reddish hair? (Seems he would have reason to be at the press event ... I recall googling him long ago but can't remember name. Affiliated with a local paper, photographer IIRC.)
And BigCity- Is this same local you are thinking of in your very recent post as well? I will have to pull him up again now that we have sketch...

This has bothered me also. Such a strange statement... Why even say it if not 100% sure? Maybe they do know who it is, and their basically saying this so people won't continue to accuse someone that people suspect, that has blue eyes.
I doubt that, but their must be a reason.

Maybe the witness had a very close and memorable encounter. Perhaps the witness was assaulted by the suspect. Or maybe he was hitchhiking, the witness picked him up, and it was a memorable encounter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

BBM

LE said it. Just like they said don't focus on the hat.

I know there isn't much to sleuth these days and this post is not directed at you in any way but sleuthing the detectives and why they said something takes the focus off the main subject. I think you summed up the potential "why's" in your last paragraph very nicely.

Point is they said it. They said it was what the witness said.

Some day this beast will be identified and apprehended. Some day.

BBM

LE said it. Just like they said don't focus on the hat.

I know there isn't much to sleuth these days and this post is not directed at you in any way but sleuthing the detectives and why they said something takes the focus off the main subject. I think you summed up the potential "why's" in your last paragraph very nicely.

Point is they said it. They said it was what the witness said.

I don't want this to sound negative or wrong I mean it with the best intention. However, the witness may be Libby or Abby or indeed what was recorded on the phone. We just don't know.

KR
Reacher

I don't want this to sound negative or wrong I mean it with the best intention. However, the witness may be Libby or Abby or indeed what was recorded on the phone. We just don't know.

KR
Reacher

That's a really good point Reacher. We know that Abby was recording while BG was approaching from a distance (I'm only guessing from the image released. It seems like it was cropped and zoomed in) and we know that she was still recording when he was near enough that we can hear him in a normal voice say "down the hill". All she had to do was flip the phone in her hand to point it upwards/forwards/back or down. The phone camera might have even been level with his face at some point while they were in front of him going "down the hill". Abby might be the witness after all.

The part I am stuck on is this:
If my iphone wasn't a brick right now I would sync it to upload with the cloud, record a video and leave it until the phone dies. I assume Abby didn't manually stop recording but we just don't know. I am not sure that the phone would upload to the cloud before dying or even being powered down manually but it would if the recording was stopped manually. I'm stuck trying to figure out how exactly the recording ended up being saved one way or another - icloud or in the phone itself.

If LE knew that, it would have been stated at the start don't you think? If you remember what they said about the video turned into a still they said the outcome was the best they could do.

My point was more that it doesn't matter who the witness was. If LE thought knowing who commented was vital to the case I would expect they would have put forth that into.

They said a witness made the remark.
They said don't focus on the hat.

So why dissect what they said?

And I appreciate your intention. We're all trying to solve the same riddle here.

KR
Reacher

One thing that bothers me regarding the sketch is when LE was compiling witnesses accounts what BG looked like, an age range not given, surely these witnesses could come up with a range.

I think we have discussed the" hat" backwards and forwards. Can we move on?

I think just about everything has been discussed backwards and forwards but that's ok, that's why we are here. I think anything is still on the table and open for discussion, moo. There are still new members popping in, etc, and if we start saying well we discussed this already, well you get the point. Moo.

If LE knew that, it would have been stated at the start don't you think? If you remember what they said about the video turned into a still they said the outcome was the best they could do.

My point was more that it doesn't matter who the witness was. If LE thought knowing who commented was vital to the case I would expect they would have put forth that into.

They said a witness made the remark.
They said don't focus on the hat.

So why dissect what they said?

And I appreciate your intention. We're all trying to solve the same riddle here.

I think you have the wrong end of the stick so I will gently turn it around for you. I wasn't talking about the video I was suggesting what was voice recorded. It was a suggestion and nothing more. No one is dissecting what was said or i certainly am not.

Cheers
KR
Reacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads