Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely! I struggle to think a family member could move someone in that stage of decomp. Disposing of a fresh body sounds a lot easier than transporting one and physically handling one in that stage of decomp... But I can see someone like WM moving her hoping she would be found faster. His initial story with coyotes I think was to point them in the direction of she can't be far and had hope she'd be found quickly... When she wasn't I can see him moving the body then turning himself in after she was found because of the guilt of actually seeing what his actions did... Sherin no longer would have appeared like an angelic sleeping baby.... Just my thoughts, though the decomp was so bad in that culvert that I struggle to think she was just placed there and found a few hours later and happened to leave so many body fluids that it continued to attract flies and maggots and had a bad smell for days after... I hope that autopsy was able to see if she had been moved at all...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your post made me go back and look at the statement released by LE, regarding WM's 2nd story. He said the child's breathing slowed and eventually he felt no pulse and believed the girl had died. What if he took her out of the house to take her to someone else, found out she was still alive, left her with someone else, and when she died, she was put in the culvert? Could it be that she lived longer? Will the coroner be able to determine approximate time of death? (I realize this all violates Occam's razor, because it is not the simplest explanation. But that wording keeps catching me.)

Definitely! I struggle to think a family member could move someone in that stage of decomp. Disposing of a fresh body sounds a lot easier than transporting one and physically handling one in that stage of decomp... But I can see someone like WM moving her hoping she would be found faster. His initial story with coyotes I think was to point them in the direction of she can't be far and had hope she'd be found quickly... When she wasn't I can see him moving the body then turning himself in after she was found because of the guilt of actually seeing what his actions did... Sherin no longer would have appeared like an angelic sleeping baby.... Just my thoughts, though the decomp was so bad in that culvert that I struggle to think she was just placed there and found a few hours later and happened to leave so many body fluids that it continued to attract flies and maggots and had a bad smell for days after... I hope that autopsy was able to see if she had been moved at all...
(RBBM)

Are you a local to the scene, or was this reported somewhere? This is the first I heard this. Thank you!

I have no idea if it's medically valid, but I had an impression in my mind of struggling for breath and just a wheezy sound each time she struggled to take in air, not eTnough for the body to function, and then the sounds slowed, and then stopped forever :-(

That would be consistent with what I learned in CPR training many years ago.

I wonder, though, if WM put her in a thick plastic bag and tied it tightly hoping that no one would smell anything so they wouldn't find her soon knowing there was evidence in her body of possible drugging or sedation -- or worse. After a relatively short while, though, the gasses from a dead body start to build up. So I'm wondering if that is why no one smelled anything until suddenly recently when, perhaps, the gases got so bad that it broke the bag and let the odors out. However, it is very suspicious also about people hearing those two men at that location the night before. Could be a coincidence but maybe not.

(RBBM)

Are you a local to the scene, or was this reported somewhere? This is the first I heard this. Thank you!

I've seen it warned on both Omairs live feeds and I believe Maria's. They were telling ppl to stay out of the culvert because there were still bodily fluids, which I believe is the reddish brown we've seen in pictures, as well as there being maggots on the ground at the tunnel entrance where the memorial is. People even on here have said the smell of decomp was strong and that everything at that memorial is likely covered in it and shouldn't be donated.
I know in the first few vids after the body was found, Omair would try to get close to show viewers that were asking to see inside, but the odour was bad and he couldn't get close for long, he reported the maggots several times as well and also warned that going in was not only distasteful but clearly a biohazard with the bodily fluids and other bacteria and bugs.... Very sad, but I can't imagine the scene itself having so many things listed if she had been moved, as procedure would be to put the body in a forensic body bag to contain ever fibre, DNA trace, and even maggot, as humanly possible, to get an accurate TOD as well as cause...

IRL the only body I found was my grandpas, it was mid winter in Canada so I attribute that to no bugs, but he was in full rigor and there was an odor. As soon as LE and then the funeral home removed his body, the apartment smelled fine. Before that LE was opening windows and doors etc because of smell... So I just can't imagine a smell lingering, or much for bodily fluids etc if the body hadn't been there very long. JMO

Eta LE said that they weren't even searching that specific area when the dogs noses pulled them in that direction and that's what lead to her remains... The dog handler was interviewed on MSM... I suck at links esp on my iPad, sorry!

I wonder, though, if WM put her in a thick plastic bag and tied it tightly hoping that no one would smell anything so they wouldn't find her soon knowing there was evidence in her body of possible drugging or sedation -- or worse. After a relatively short while, though, the gasses from a dead body start to build up. So I'm wondering if that is why no one smelled anything until suddenly recently when, perhaps, the gases got so bad that it broke the bag and let the odors out. However, it is very suspicious also about people hearing those two men at that location the night before. Could be a coincidence but maybe not.

Good point esp as the night before she was found there was supposed to be bad storms and high winds. I don't think they got it as bad as predicted, but rain rushing through the culvert along with wind, may have been enough to make a bag or plastic wrapping break or open up...

There was or is a go fund me that Omair has been angry about, contacting the person, demanding it be taken down, saying its fraud and asking people to report it... It says it's raising money for both her funeral and a memorial of some sort, I'm assuming a bench or something. When I checked last it had been updated saying if you had any questions to email for a copy of something from law enforcement saying it was real... I know ppl take advantage on all the time, but Omair and Ft Thomas and I think even MSM have all reported that there is no official fundraiser. My thoughts at this point though are what would make one setup by Omair or Ft Thomas any more official than this guys? Like, you can't just appoint yourself to the position of being the only one who can speak on behalf of someone. Sherins family didn't appoint him to family representative or liaison. The need for control is astonishing.

I live in the DFW metro area...and I could not agree more. Last week I posted a response to someone who quoted another case incorrectly. I said I think people needed to calm down and take step back...but my post was deleted. Everyone is making all these assumptions and speaking of them as though they are fact. I feel like they have lost their minds and are out of control. What comes to mind is angry villagers with pitchforks and torches. I understand people are shocked and outraged. What happened to the little girl is horribly tragic...but they have taken things way too far. I believe one day...this tragedy and the social media response and influence will be used as a case study in a class or something...because it's interesting as well as shocking what is going on.

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad...nterfaith-burial-1768404?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Your post made me go back and look at the statement released by LE, regarding WM's 2nd story. He said the child's breathing slowed and eventually he felt no pulse and believed the girl had died. What if he took her out of the house to take her to someone else, found out she was still alive, left her with someone else, and when she died, she was put in the culvert? Could it be that she lived longer? Will the coroner be able to determine approximate time of death? (I realize this all violates Occam's razor, because it is not the simplest explanation. But that wording keeps catching me.)

If she lived longer, esp by a good several hours, the bugs and microscopic bacteria would all suggest she died after she was reported missing. I know it's so gross to think of bugs esp with kids, but the sad fact is that the most accurate time of death will likely be determined based on bacteria and maggots and flies. Within mins of death the body chemistry has changed and blow flies come, then, they do their thing and lay eggs, these eggs turn into larvae and maggots before turning into baby flies and then adult. Some ppl assume that maggots come first, but studies in sealed containers have shown no bugs on meats the same age as meats left out. So, the fly definitely comes first. The number of larvae, maggots and flies are counted and estimated as well as their approximate age, to help get a time of death that is extremely accurate. Now, if she was in a well sealed container or even a freezer, that will throw things off with the forensic entomologist but the body itself would likely be better preserved and be capable of explaining how long since life ended... [emoji17] I don't think the bacteria would be altered if she had been in say a sealed cooler, as I think the bacteria is something that stems from our bodies and not an external source like a fly. Jmo and what I remember from being a weirdo nerd

I live in the DFW metro area...and I could not agree more. Last week I posted a response to someone who quoted another case incorrectly. I said I think people needed to calm down and take step back...but my post was deleted. Everyone is making all these assumptions and speaking of them as though they are fact. I feel like they have lost their minds and are out of control. What comes to mind is angry villagers with pitchforks and torches. I understand people are shocked and outraged. What happened to the little girl is horribly tragic...but they have taken things way too far. I believe one day...this tragedy and the social media response and influence will be used as a case study in a class or something...because it's interesting as well as shocking what is going on.

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad...nterfaith-burial-1768404?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I try to say on all my posts that it's just my opinion etc. I wasn't there and have no clue. But, because I have no clue other than what everyone else knows and the fact that my mind can do some basic math, it seems wrong to me that anyone is threatening anyone, or saying they should be in jail... If there was evidence to that anyone else would have been arrested. So by simple deduction at this point I am thinking if Sini is free that means LE doesn't have anything/enough to arrest her, people demanding it isn't good enough. And, even if she had been charged, unless she pleads guilty, we are still supposed to treat her and WM and anyone else in prison and not convicted, as innocent as they've yet to be proven guilty in court...

On a side note, I know several women who killed their infants and one who killed her toddler, the infants was due to postpartum psychosis and the toddler ended up being a mom who developed schizophrenia after the birth, by the time her baby was two and it passed at her hand, she thought Satan was telling her to do it. I only met these women afterwards but all three were found not criminally responsible and treated for their mental illnesses. They love and grieve their babies everyday and struggle to live it's what they have done, as proven by their suicide attempts etc...

So in this case, even though at best WM snapped in a rage and had temp insanity, it still doesn't mean that he never loved her or has no right to grieve her... And it makes me sick that "the community" is strongly suggesting that because of this one hour that WM will never forget or live down, that people assume he and his wife never cared for the more than a year Sherin was theirs, or the likely year that it took during the adoption process... Abuse etc has all been speculation and not proven...

For all we know Sherin was treated like royalty by everyone who knew her and may have never heard the word "no"... She may have been beyond spoiled and the apple of her parents eye. We haven't ever been told anything official, to the contrary.

No babysitter or school teacher or church member or neighbour has come forward to get five mins of fame and say this family always bugged them etc... None of that normal stuff has happened...

Again, jmo...

I have no idea if it's medically valid, but I had an impression in my mind of struggling for breath and just a wheezy sound each time she struggled to take in air, not enough for the body to function, and then the sounds slowed, and then stopped forever :-(

THE autopsy will tell us a lot. At present, The only word of his latest rendition I believe is “chocked”.

I try to say on all my posts that it's just my opinion etc. I wasn't there and have no clue. But, because I have no clue other than what everyone else knows and the fact that my mind can do some basic math, it seems wrong to me that anyone is threatening anyone, or saying they should be in jail... If there was evidence to that anyone else would have been arrested. So by simple deduction at this point I am thinking if Sini is free that means LE doesn't have anything/enough to arrest her, people demanding it isn't good enough. And, even if she had been charged, unless she pleads guilty, we are still supposed to treat her and WM and anyone else in prison and not convicted, as innocent as they've yet to be proven guilty in court...

On a side note, I know several women who killed their infants and one who killed her toddler, the infants was due to postpartum psychosis and the toddler ended up being a mom who developed schizophrenia after the birth, by the time her baby was two and it passed at her hand, she thought Satan was telling her to do it. I only met these women afterwards but all three were found not criminally responsible and treated for their mental illnesses. They love and grieve their babies everyday and struggle to live it's what they have done, as proven by their suicide attempts etc...

So in this case, even though at best WM snapped in a rage and had temp insanity, it still doesn't mean that he never loved her or has no right to grieve her... And it makes me sick that "the community" is strongly suggesting that because of this one hour that WM will never forget or live down, that people assume he and his wife never cared for the more than a year Sherin was theirs, or the likely year that it took during the adoption process... Abuse etc has all been speculation and not proven...

For all we know Sherin was treated like royalty by everyone who knew her and may have never heard the word "no"... She may have been beyond spoiled and the apple of her parents eye. We haven't ever been told anything official, to the contrary.

No babysitter or school teacher or church member or neighbour has come forward to get five mins of fame and say this family always bugged them etc... None of that normal stuff has happened...

Again, jmo...

Set aside how she was treated and how she actually was killed---------------her little body was dumped in a culvert . He knew where she was and said nothing nor did anything--- he just left her out there to rot. I take better care of my garbage than that.

There's NO excuse. None.

Set aside how she was treated and how she actually was killed---------------her little body was dumped in a culvert . He knew where she was and said nothing nor did anything--- he just left her out there to rot. I take better care of my garbage than that.

There's NO excuse. None.

AMEN to this! I don't care how much lipstick you put on a pig, it's still a pig! An accident could have happened, what resulted afterward was NO ACCIDENT! MOO, JMO. There's absolutely no justification for what he did to this baby.

THE autopsy will tell us a lot. At present, The only word of his latest rendition I believe is “chocked”.

Autopsy might not tell us anything. Body wasn't discovered right away so was likely decomposed.

If she lived longer, esp by a good several hours, the bugs and microscopic bacteria would all suggest she died after she was reported missing. I know it's so gross to think of bugs esp with kids, but the sad fact is that the most accurate time of death will likely be determined based on bacteria and maggots and flies. Within mins of death the body chemistry has changed and blow flies come, then, they do their thing and lay eggs, these eggs turn into larvae and maggots before turning into baby flies and then adult. Some ppl assume that maggots come first, but studies in sealed containers have shown no bugs on meats the same age as meats left out. So, the fly definitely comes first. The number of larvae, maggots and flies are counted and estimated as well as their approximate age, to help get a time of death that is extremely accurate. Now, if she was in a well sealed container or even a freezer, that will throw things off with the forensic entomologist but the body itself would likely be better preserved and be capable of explaining how long since life ended... [emoji17] I don't think the bacteria would be altered if she had been in say a sealed cooler, as I think the bacteria is something that stems from our bodies and not an external source like a fly. Jmo and what I remember from being a weirdo nerd

Bugs are never that accurate that they could pinpoint time of death to a specific hour. Unless you are watching a movie.

Autopsy might not tell us anything. Body wasn't discovered right away so was likely decomposed.

The ME would be able to determine if bones were broken, healing/healed fractures, strangulation, bruising, organ damage, etc.

So true! Only God and WM know what this sorry sack of excrement was doing with this tiny three year old out in that garage at 3 a.m. We may never know. But, what we do know is he dumped her body after he finished her feeding (or whatever). These are facts. And, if we never know "how" he did it, we know he did it. IMHO, MOO, JMO

The ME would be able to determine if bones were broken, healing/healed fractures, strangulation, bruising, organ damage, etc.

Yes, if there was damage to the bones. If there wasn't, cause of death could end up "undetermined."

Bugs are never that accurate that they could pinpoint time of death to a specific hour. Unless you are watching a movie.

I didn't mean to imply down to the hour, but bugs are very accurate within a time frame. We allegedly have four hours from the time the Acura left until LE was called, if Sherin was dumped immediately as in that one hour frame, we will know based on the bugs... But what I was responding to was the suggestion she may have been dropped with someone else still alive and then dumped at the culvert when she finally perished. The bugs definitely would be able to say if Sherin passed when we believe she was dumped versus several days or even two weeks later when her body was found. Basically, if Sherin was dumped I'd guess within the 12 hours that from Friday evening until Saturday morning that should be easily seen based on the bugs life cycle... Same as if she died in the day or two days etc after... You can't make the bugs get older faster and you can't make them younger. The weather was tracked esp temperature and a forensic entomologist will be able to take those numbers into the life cycle of the bugs and come up with a fairly accurate time of death. Yes temp etc can speed up the life cycle or make things develop slower, but that's part of the forensics in this case...

People are worried based on the wording of WM saying something like he believed she had died and removed her from the house, that she may have been alive and removed to the custody of a secondary person and been there several days before she succumbed to death... So time of death is really important in deciding if WM should be charged with murder or not...

If only this was a tv show, case would be solved, Sherin would've been found alive right on time and it would have all happened the first day...

Jmo

I even wonder if the parents were told to OFFER Sherin food or drink if she woke up during the night. But somehow Dad took it a step further, if it’s even true that she choked when he was forcing milk down her throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that I think is possibly true out of both his stories, is that "milk" somehow figures in, and that Sherin died. The garage part makes no sense. I know most of ya'll have seen the video that shows the interior of their garage, with only one car in there. After seeing the video, it makes the garage story either, even less likely, or more sinister (Garage video is on Maria Guerrero's FB site, with News 5, dated 10/18/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23