2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142370"]2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

1.gif

JB was trying to roll over the lunchbreak called by hhJP....the jury has special lunch plans to day it would seem.

Let me get this straight.

GA found Caylee dead in the pool, went off on ICA, and then stashed Caylee's body in the trunk of ICA's car in order to frame her for murder?! And then he took the body out of the trunk, and stashed it in the woods, where it was later discovered by RK, who then took the remains, stashed them under the bed or something, and then brought them back...in order to get a reward.

That about it?

That's about it. Strangest story ever. And certainly not true.

After court was called to recess.It looked like George had to sit back down in the witness chair...he just sank down in it. Shouders slumped. JMHO

I wonder if any of the jurors have suffered a loss to suicide or had someone they loved attempt it. I wonder how many of them had dealt with depression or has a family member dealing with it. Very few people have not been touched by deep depression in some way. I think Baez is taking a big risk not showing some compassion for these feelings and the very real emotions behind them.

I was wondering the same thing and asked about it on Twitter. Someone said it was asked during voir dire and they didn't think anyone on the jury knew someone who'd committed suicide. But surely, they know of someone, a friend, acquaintance, who has dealt with it in their own life. It would be hard not to.

it's sure hard not to feel horrible for GA regardless of what I think of him.

OMG.....DId ICA just wink at JB when he walked up to the Defense table????
PLEASE, did anyone else see it???

I watched George turn into an old man in the past hour:( ^i^

I am so disgusted at the lengths INMATE Casey Anthony will go to, all to save herself. The murder of Caylee was bad enough, but what she has done to her family and others, is the lowest form of human behavior that I have ever seen. Death, IMO, is the only reasonable punishment for Casey.

What was with all of that smiling and smirking by JB as he ended his discussion about the suicide attempt. ???? It made Baez look really insensitive and harsh.

I need to take a break...I canNOT bear to withness any more of this unrelenting torture of GA---stay strong for Caylee, JOJO!

This is so brutal and unnecessary. Do you think the Jury will hate JB for harrassing GA?

OMG he is soooo combative and evasive and refusing to answer the question. What is wrong with just saying we came home the 12 not the 11th?????

He is badgering and tormenting the witness :banghead:
Enough is enough............

Whoa!! Did anyone catch the wink KC just gave Baez? Then narrowed her eyes into evil face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa