Crime Scene Animation by Websleuths Member grayhuze

Grayhuze, if it appears that there's constant badgering re the dura mater, perhaps it's because you don't seem willing to understand or accept why it is obviously a typo:

It is anatomically impossible for the bullet to perforate the skull without also perforating the dura mater.

So, if Dr. Horn has stated (earlier in the Report) that the bullet has perforated the skull, what should the subsequent statement be regarding the dura mater?

yes, unfortunately, for your narrative, i said above, it's possible it was a typo. My main point is that I am 99.9 percent sure and convinced the gunshot was first and that Travis was not immediately incapacitated as horn stated at trial and 3 times to flores, even being mentioned on the supplemental. Flores stated "We believe the gunshot was first" in the 2009 48 hours special. This statement was never clerified or retracted. It never has been retracted. Who is the we. I suspect the prosecution team, including Horn and Martinez. Can anyone explain this to me?

OK Here is the deal.

Grayhuze is here presenting to you his work based on his interpretation of the evidence.

If you don't agree you are welcome to tell him as long as you are polite and are not trying to start an argument.

If you realize that no one's mind is going to be change then please let it go and move on.

Thank you

Tricia

My apologies, I worded it wrong, but you lost me there. In the absence of absolute proof- even a 99% chance would be ok.

Anyway, I do think you are talented, I appreciate your opinion and think you have a lot to offer with your abilities.

I hope everyone will be able to find some common ground. You are extremely talented and have worked very hard to become good at what you do- it shows.

ok...99% :)

My apologies, I worded it wrong, but you lost me there. In the absence of absolute proof- even a 99% chance would be ok.

Anyway, I do think you are talented, I appreciate your opinion and think you have a lot to offer with your abilities.

I hope everyone will be able to find some common ground. You are extremely talented and have worked very hard to become good at what you do- it shows.

and thank you...that was very nice. I put in way too much time on these videos and 3d models and animations so I appreciate your comments.

yes, unfortunately, for your narrative, i said above, it's possible it was a typo. My main point is that I am 100 percent sure and convinced the gunshot was first and that Travis was not immediately incapacitated as horn stated at trial and 3 times to flores, even being mentioned on the supplemental. Flores stated "We believe the gunshot was first" in the 2009 48 hours special. This statement was never clerified or retracted. It never has been retracted. Who is the we. I suspect the prosecution team, including Horn and Martinez. Can anyone explain this to me?

BBM

It's not "possible" it was a typo. It's impossible that it was not a typo, for the reasons I gave.

Please can you explain why you don't understand the following:

hole in skull = hole in dura mater.

and therefore, why it is OBVIOUSLY a typo.

I have really enjoyed your videos. I like seeing an image of what we are being told in this case. You are very good at what you do and thank you for your efforts.
I am able to take your visuals and your opinion and compare against what I have as an opinion . I am so sorry that some can not seem to do that. Thank you for your efforts.

What I would like to do is created new crime scenes and create animations based on what people think.

Ok. Please recreate the gun first video using accurate representations of anatomy to show how a bullet is physically capable of entering through the frontal bone well above the brow, passing between the dura and skull, and exiting through the anterior fossa without passing through the brain or disrupting the dura. As an artist myself, here is a reference that I would find invaluable if I was undertaking this task:

[video=youtube;ibEiwbu1LZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEiwbu1LZI[/video]

BBM

It's not "possible" it was a typo. It's impossible that it was not a typo, for the reasons I gave.

Please can you explain why you don't understand the following:

hole in skull = hole in dura mater.

and therefore, why it is OBVIOUSLY a typo.

I have already conceded...you obviously don't read comments. yes, it could be a typo. You haven't examined the skull in person so you don't know either.

Ok. Please recreate the gun first video using accurate representations of anatomy to show how a bullet is physically capable of entering through the frontal bone well above the brow, passing between the dura and skull, and exiting through the anterior fossa without passing through the brain or disrupting the dura. As an artist myself, here is a reference that I would find invaluable if I was undertaking this task:

[video=youtube;ibEiwbu1LZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEiwbu1LZI[/video]

wow, thanks..look at all that space the bullet could travel through. I appreciate the supporting info....awesome.

2-18-2015 9-28-34 PM.jpg Just like I thought. Under the frontal lobe yet perforating the skull, just like my video. Thanks for the support.

View attachment 69664 Just like I thought. Under the frontal lobe yet perforating the skull, just like my video. Thanks for the support.

Yeah, so about that whole issue of the gaping exit wound through the anterior fossa that you completely missed with your arrow there...

(And your entrance wound is in the wrong place)

notice in the above image that the skull and dura mater are perforated, but the brain was not touched. using my arrow of course.

notice in the above image that the skull and dura mater are perforated, but the brain was not touched. using my arrow of course.

Your arrow has the bullet starting in the center of the forehead and taking a sharp, downward trajectory into the throat.

The bullet actually started above the brow, off-center (favoring the right) of the orbit. Travis had a much higher forehead than the individual in this scan who has a sloping forehead, but the location is reasonably accurate here as it would have been on Travis.

Entry2_zps6f3a28c6.jpg

The large exit wound through the anterior fossa was to the right of midline.

Exit2_zpsdad5eaa6.jpg

Your arrow has the bullet starting in the center of the forehead and taking a sharp, downward trajectory into the throat.

The bullet actually started above the brow, off-center (favoring the right) of the orbit. Travis had a much higher forehead than the individual in this scan who has a sloping forehead, but the location is reasonably accurate here as it would have been on Travis.

Entry2_zps6f3a28c6.jpg

The large exit wound through the anterior fossa was to the right of midline.

Exit2_zpsdad5eaa6.jpg
interesting.

This is what would have to happen to fit with what you are proposing (aside from this, the bullet would also have to be incredibly flat, and flexible, to fit between the dura and skull, and the actual angles involved would be even more complicated than they appear in a flat image)

BadData1_zps69bfd4c7.jpg

Did the bullet track destroy Travis right eye?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back