Tapatalk issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is doing this too. I have to use my browser for everything instead of my app

Can you point me to a page this is happening on, I will check it out thru tapatalk

Using Tapatalk: since 5/28 and despite refreshing, "Participated" feature has not updated - ???

"Participated" tracts any new posts to threads in which the user has ever posted but has chosen, for whatever reason, to not subscribe or no longer subscribe. Was very useful!

The Tapatalk issue should be fixed now. Please try again.

Remains unchanged & an issue in Tapatalk "Participated" after refresh with 5/28 as last date displayed despite posts posted since.

The "participated" view started working properly for me again today.
And I notice since I looked Friday, subscribers to Websleuths through Tapatalk just rolled 10,000 followers. Congrats!

Just tried "Participated" again and still not updating for me. Refreshed, still shows 5/28 at last posts despite more recent posts on those threads. Not a big deal but it was useful.

I let Tapatalk upgrades auto-update. I see the new thread already I just made minutes ago in Participated view. My version is 4.15.5 Build 505 if that helps. It updates weekly it feels like. All different all the time.

I let Tapatalk upgrades auto-update. I see the new thread already I just made minutes ago in Participated view. My version is 4.15.5 Build 505 if that helps. It updates weekly it feels like. All different all the time.

Thanks KateB - Perhaps that's the problem - I have older phone with older iOS and probably can't update app so features could be becoming unavailable to my older phone - time to get a new phone.

It did stop working though for 2-3 days and only returned this morning. Maybe Tapatalk internal updates are still propagating.

The participated view quit working again this morning. So don't buy that new phone just for that. :)

Hi folks.
For some reason when I'm using Tapatalk I can't like posts or reply. It shows I'm signed in to Tapatalk and WS. I've tried to log out and back in a few times and same thing. I see my user name but that is it. I normally have no issues and usually always use WS on Tapatalk. Any help? I can sign on and post ok on the website. Thanks.

Hi dyannaON,

I wish I could help you but we don't have anything to do with how Tapatalk operates. As simple as this sounds I would try turning your phone off and on and see if that helps.

If any members can weigh in I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tricia

Hi folks.
For some reason when I'm using Tapatalk I can't like posts or reply. It shows I'm signed in to Tapatalk and WS. I've tried to log out and back in a few times and same thing. I see my user name but that is it. I normally have no issues and usually always use WS on Tapatalk. Any help? I can sign on and post ok on the website. Thanks.
I had something like that this morning, also. It was the Kala and Charlie thread being shut down to move to and open a new thread. I was unable to like or post on old thread but on the new thread no problem.

Did Tapatalk do a recent update?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had something like that this morning, also. It was the Kala and Charlie thread being shut down to move to and open a new thread. I was unable to like or post on old thread but on the new thread no problem.

Did Tapatalk do a recent update?

I have no idea. Let me do some checking.

Hi folks.

I am a bit confused. You say you can't reply but then your last sentence says you can post. Do you mean you can't reply when using the "reply with quote" option?

If so what exactly happens when you try? Is the button to the Reply with Quote not showing up?

Thanks,

My Tapatalk shows a recent update.

ETA when I had my problem with the old thread being closed and the new one opened...on the old there was no like button or reply buttons.

My Tapatalk shows a recent update.

ETA when I had my problem with the old thread being closed and the new one opened...on the old there was no like button or reply buttons.

It could have been the thread was closed before I got to the end of reading but not be able to like/thank was odd.

I knew at one time you could Uninstall "new updates" but I don't see a way to anymore it is either uninstall or install.

Is anyone still having trouble? Please post if you are but I believed the problem has been fixed by the update. Keeping fingers crossed.

Is anyone still having trouble? Please post if you are but I believed the problem has been fixed by the update. Keeping fingers crossed.
I did send an email to Tapatalk support. I just know if I am patience there will be another update to fix the last update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member