IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the white spot on his wrist is...his wrist!

Please stop doing this. A cancer nurse once told me the link between certain breast cancers and patients putting their phones in their bras is not "myth."

And brain cancer from putting it to your ear, but still people continue to do that, see it all the time. Some people never learn! ;)

Brief moment of levity for the morning: yesterday amidst the penis references in the previous thread (don't ask) I typed the word "doodle" as a euphemism at one point. I subsequently deleted the post since the thread was going off topic and becoming irreverent, however now all morning long I've had targeted ads for "Super Doodle" markers popping up all over WS.

On that topic, i was on another person computer and was showing images of ancient artifacts,hours later i logged on here & those artifacts appears here on pins for sale. Tracking for sure. Why i don't trust alot. Jmo

:laughing:

Apple themselves suggest within the iphone RF Exposure warning section that people use wireless headsets, and go on to say, "Carry iPhone at least 5mm away from your body to ensure exposure levels remain at or below the as-tested levels."

It wasn't actually meant to be funny, but goes to show that people really DON"T read the warnings on things. but O/T, so moving on.

The FBI has been assisting local authorities in the investigation, with agents reportedly briefing Director James Comey on the case on at least two ocasions, according to ABC NEWS.
The bureau’s Behavioural Analysis Unit — which has been brought into popular culture by American TV shows such as Criminal Minds, The Wire and serial killer classic The Silence of the Lambs — is currently building a profile of the killer.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/28908ec6b693b0460913a84d05b93c13

Mike Pelton @MikePeltonRTV6

The FBI is using their Behavioral Analysis Unit to build a profile of the killer in Delphi. 3-person team. @rtv6
[video=twitter;836650813703487490]https://twitter.com/MikePeltonRTV6/status/836650813703487490[/video]

I have read many claims here about how this guy planned this out and knew exactly what he was doing and so on.

One question comes to mind.

If his intentions at the time he is seen walking across the bridge are to kidnap or harm the girls why expose himself in the open at all?
Why not just hide in the woods until they were close enough and confront them?

When you think about it...it makes no sense that he would walk across this bridge if he had planned this in advance

IMO, I think this adds credence to the idea that the BG (and possibly an accomplice) were posing as some kind of authority figure(s) that were there to remove the girls from the bridge.

I just cant get over that eerie feeling that he was waiting (whether specifically for them or just anyone who by chance walked by) and using the bridge as part of his way to trap them. You cant run and you cant jump. If that were true how horrible of a feeling that would be to feel trapped like that. Though I do understand completely why LE are holding back information, I wish we knew more about his possible motivation so I can lay some of my theories to rest about him and get a better understanding of what kind of guy they are dealing with. It doesn't seem like a spur of the moment encounter where he runs into them and maybe gets angry with them for some reason and things go too far. He sounded too calm and controlled in the recording which makes what little we have to go by point towards him being there for one reason. The specific location might just be of chance, but I get the feeling that he set out that day with a plan.

(Mostly) O/T question for user "Falling Down" - is your username any relation to the movie of the same name? It is not often mentioned but is an excellent movie IMO. I'd forgotten about it.

For others who may be wondering, it's about a regular every day "normal" guy who snaps one day, and goes on a killing spree. Which is why I mentioned it here - I keep seeing FD's username and excellent posts and thinking to myself "I wonder if BG is kind of like the guy in that movie" (except, not a businessman, JMO, though I guess he could be).

Sorry for O/T.

Damn you're good ;-)

You mean we can TALK on these things?!?! Who knew!

Yes, but to avoid cancer, you must not let it touch any part of your person. Ever.

Same with your laptop, microwave ovens, GPS ect...
We're all doomed. I'm surprised we haven't all succumbed already.

From your background looking at these two pictures, can you tell if the BG is carrying a weapon under his jacket?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

FWIW: I phoned-in a few tips a few hours after the original ISP photo was made public on Wednesday 2/15. It was after I had studies the "official" photo a bit and to me: an obvious outline of a gun looked to be in the POIs (now suspect's) right front pocket. I think what people don't say can be just as meaningful as what they do say, but in this instance: it's what the gentleman asked me and the tone in which it was asked that struck me. It seemed there was a sense of urgency and immediate interest in his voice after I told him what I saw ('...handgun, possibly semi-automatic...'). He asked me: "What caliber gun would you say that is?" I have and had no idea and said so, after which he lost interest--cut the call short fairly quickly.

I have no idea exactly how much knowledge of the circumstances people answering phones had at that time, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me if others has already told them they seemed to see the same gun outline I saw. It may or may not actually mean the had a gun there and the gentleman obviously in no way confirmed or denied it. I simply thought his immediate interest/tone/and question was interesting. Any other WSers experience something similar?

MOO--and sincerely hoping today's the day they get him (or them.)

If, in order to fit in, the perp was wearing clothing he normally would not wear, could he have purchased them in a thrift store? I volunteer at one in my rural community and we have an abundance of such clothing available. Just a thought.

This is an idea I have toyed with from the start. Maybe he had his normal clothes under these baggy ones. Perhaps he entered the trail as BG and exited as MIB. (not that I put any stock in that one single report).
SK's are very good at misleading others and planning. If this was just some avg joe who suddenly committed this crime with no planning I can see wearing what he wears every day. But IMO these crimes are not committed that way.

:cow:

I'm starting to think this perp may 'troll' (for the lack of a better word) nature trails when schools are out. That part may be planned, whether he is able to make an attack and find a victim(s) could be opportunistic. The date the 13th may be significant, maybe not, 2 young female victims may be what his/her/their target it, maybe not. I didn't follow the Lizzie and Lyric case, I just came across Hollyes map for the case. I was aware of where the girls were found and the similarities, I was not aware they found Lizzies purse and phone and their bikes next to the Evansdale trail! My head is spinning and I'm annoyed I didn't know this!

I think he saw the opportunity and took it.
No one was around. If someone walked past he would have moved on. Sadly they were all alone.

He would have put himself in a high risk situation for no real reason.
It was a day off of school, locals have said kids always hang out there so the chances are better that he might have been seen.

Here is a very good place to gain insight into the process of offender profiling and offender risk assessment.

http://www.loreto.herts.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/Offender-profiling.pdf

FWIW: I phoned-in a few tips a few hours after the original ISP photo was made public on Wednesday 2/15. It was after I had studies the "official" photo a bit and to me: an obvious outline of a gun looked to be in the POIs (now suspect's) right front pocket. I think what people don't say can be just as meaningful as what they do say, but in this instance: it's what the gentleman asked me and the tone in which it was asked that struck me. It seemed there was a sense of urgency and immediate interest in his voice after I told him what I saw ('...handgun, possibly semi-automatic...'). He asked me: "What caliber gun would you say that is?" I have and had no idea and said so, after which he lost interest--cut the call short fairly quickly.

I have no idea exactly how much knowledge of the circumstances people answering phones had at that time, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me if others has already told them they seemed to see the same gun outline I saw. It may or may not actually mean the had a gun there and the gentleman obviously in no way confirmed or denied it. I simply thought his immediate interest/tone/and question was interesting. Any other WSers experience something similar?

MOO--and sincerely hoping today's the day they get him (or them.)

That's interesting. Remember they hold back information that no one else knows in order to
Allow someone to slip up and then they know they have a live one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member