Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't they just closed one store, and he took over as director?

Yes I think so SA.
I remember Karen Aunt or cousin one of her bio family saying she had last seen Karen in March as well.
Maybe while Borce was away.

Yes I think so SA.
I remember Karen Aunt or cousin one of her bio family saying she had last seen Karen in March as well.
Maybe while Borce was away.

All happening, wasn't it?

They'd closed one failing store, the bank put a caveat on their house, he took over as director of Warrant Brands, he went on an overseas buying trip, and he thought an Asian country would be a good place to get rid of someone. All in the same time period.

Makes me wonder more and more about that life insurance policy ......

They'd closed one failing store, the bank put a caveat on their house, he took over as director of Warrant Brands, he went on an overseas buying trip, and he thought in an Asian country would be a good place to get rid of someone. All in the same time period.

Sure does.

There was also the confusion as to when Dad's money had been paid out.

[video=twitter;886860347855872001]https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/886860347855872001[/video]

So does this witness reside in Australia? Victoria? Close by?

What is that fluffy thing next to Borce? lol

They'd closed one failing store, the bank put a caveat on their house, he took over as director of Warrant Brands, he went on an overseas buying trip, and he thought an Asian country would be a good place to get rid of someone. All in the same time period.

Please tell me he was not arranging a fake passport. They are pretty easy to get evidently.:D

Who know's where he lives :notgood:

The fluffy thing looks like a seal with a fur coat :thinking:

Maybe that fluffy thing was what BR was referring to when talking about getting rid of someone? lol. I mean it looks like they're in a pub or nightclub rather. He's married, he doesn't need any fluffy thing hanging around, makes sense then that he'd make comments to a perfect stranger about getting rid of someone, know what I mean? The guy probably thought the fluffy thing was hanging around and that's when he asked BR if he was married. BR probably gave him the cold stare cause he thought the dude was hitting on him or something. Since when do males ask another male they've just met if they're married? That's just weird!! For all we know, that fluffy thing might even be that guys girlfriend and was hitting on BR lol that's why the guy asked BR if he was married. Could be anything. Strange this guys just coming forward now and talking smack about BR, strange, very very strange--why leave it so late? Where has he been all this time? And yes, I'd like to know where exactly he resides too! All MOO

Maybe that fluffy thing was what BR was referring to when talking about getting rid of someone? lol. I mean it looks like they're in a pub or nightclub rather. He's married, he doesn't need any fluffy thing hanging around, makes sense then that he'd make comments to a perfect stranger about getting rid of someone, know what I mean? The guy probably thought the fluffy thing was hanging around and that's when he asked BR if he was married. BR probably gave him the cold stare cause he thought the dude was hitting on him or something. Since when do males ask another male they've just met if they're married? That's just weird!! For all we know, that fluffy thing might even be that guys girlfriend and was hitting on BR lol that's why the guy asked BR if he was married. Could be anything. Strange this guys just coming forward now and talking smack about BR, strange, very very strange--why leave it so late? Where has he been all this time? And yes, I'd like to know where exactly he resides too! All MOO

1:42 video
He sat on the information for 3 months until he saw news reports of Karen's death.

So when does that mean he went to the police?
After Karen went missing or when she was found deceased?

In the article
The man, who chose to remain anonymous, caught up with Mr Ristevski twice and said his demeanour sent "shivers down his spine".

Both times overseas?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36407526/melbournes-karen-ristevski-husband-borce-comments/#page1

I guess the only time a man would ask another if he was married was if he was hitting on women, it's a simple question that didn't deserve a death stare unless he was in pick-up-and-pay mode.

The fluffy thing looks like a side on head. Well the brown part of it anyway. Looks to me like a ponytail with brown elastic hair tie.

Actually looking at pic again looks like one head with shaved sides and ponytail on top. You know that look

Is the footage of the men dancing in the club Borce as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member