FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I suppose everyone is still a suspect at this point. Thanks for pointing that out.

Could someone find out if the Kesses still have Jenn's condo? If they would have testing done...even at this late date...they still might find something there. I would insist that LE do it. (Look at what they have come up with in Maddie's invest after so long.)

Question for rd regarding the photos.

The one where it looks like the guy is facing the camera and you can make out sunglasses.

Which of the original shots is this?

Is it the 3rd one along furthest to the right by the gate?

Are we saying when enhanced the poi has turned to face the camera as it doesnt look like that in the original still.

Just wondering.

hi UK,

That shot is from the third surveillance photo where he's obscured by the palm tree. I don't think it's on Jennifer's site, I got it from BB's posting in photobucket.

I posted the original photo three above the cut out and enlarged suspect. I can see the suspect's face in the original photo three with a 15" LCD monitor at 1024x768. It's just not what people expected, and I didn't see it until after I found the sheriff's shoulder patch and then happened to look up to see him staring at me.

No, the enlargement is a direct reproduction of the original. Every major feature you can see in the enlargement can be seen in the original photo three. It's just harder to make out the face in the original photo three on some monitors though.

I wasn't going to interrupt the thought process here with more info on the photos, but since I'm answering this question I'll go ahead and throw in that I posted another blow up of photo two that shows me that the object to the left of the stun gun holster is a baton. You can see the whole baton from his belt but you can even see the solid bottom of the baton in this blowup.

I wanted it to be a dark material arm of a pullover below his lighter colored jersey, because it seemed to be his arm swinging back, but I believe it clearly shows it's a baton.

rd

I couldn't find her thread, if someone else can find it please merge it.
This is such a sick and cruel joke.

The photo of a Florida woman who has been missing for a year-and-a-half has turned up on Internet dating sites for lesbians and senior citizens.
A picture of Jennifer Kesse, who disappeared in Orlando when she was 24, has been posted with the profile of lindaneedslove on SeniorPeopleMeet.com and with that of chickcheckinaz on lesbianpersonalsonline.com.
“It’s disturbing,” her father, Drew Kesse, said in a phone interview. “Whoever cut and pasted it obviously had to go on her site to get it. They had to know she was missing. How someone can do that — it’s horrible.” The Web site dedicated to Jennifer's case is www.jenniferkesse.com.
Kesse, 50, said he and his more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292615,00.html

There will be more on this on Fox tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I couldn't find her thread, if someone else can find it please merge it.
This is such a sick and cruel joke.

The photo of a Florida woman who has been missing for a year-and-a-half has turned up on Internet dating sites for lesbians and senior citizens.
A picture of Jennifer Kesse, who disappeared in Orlando when she was 24, has been posted with the profile of lindaneedslove on SeniorPeopleMeet.com and with that of chickcheckinaz on lesbianpersonalsonline.com.
“It’s disturbing,” her father, Drew Kesse, said in a phone interview. “Whoever cut and pasted it obviously had to go on her site to get it. They had to know she was missing. How someone can do that — it’s horrible.” The Web site dedicated to Jennifer's case is www.jenniferkesse.com.
Kesse, 50, said he and his more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292615,00.html
Whoever did this is just a complete idiot... A cruel and nasty thing to do. Why? What is the point in hurting her loved ones? Poor Jenn, prayers to you wherever you are.

I'm not gonna fall for that again. Last time they waited until the show was just about over, then just repeated what was already reported (about the playing cards) I wish they had some real information.

There is a silver lining in this horrible situation with her picture being used. At least the JK case is making some headlines again. Back in the spotlight and on main television programs, newspapers, internet articles, at least for a little while.

I'm not gonna fall for that again. Last time they waited until the show was just about over, then just repeated what was already reported (about the playing cards) I wish they had some real information.
Dear Enrique,:blowkiss:
Nice to see you.
I agree with your statement. I can not tell you how many times I waited for a story that Fox said that they were going to run, only to be disappointed with a repeat.

Much Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

YES, prayers to her loved ones and to Jennifer also.
Shame, shame on the idiots who did this.

Thanks for the update, DArk Shadows.

I don't like the detectives statement that they aren't any new leads. Well, then hit the streets, and generate some leads.

Seems like LE is entering "old" tips into the state system, to see if they missed anything.

Hmm, wasn't that mentioned here, countless times?

Enrique is right. This is disgusting, but, it is getting JK's story on tv, and and FOX, and while in bad taste, the publicity will help get the word out.

Another thing, everytime that OPD is asked about this case from the media, it can only help to make sure OPD knows, we are not going to let this case just fade away. I think OPD is trying, but, we do need results.

IF OPD admittedly has "no new leads", then either re-interview the parties close to JK again, or release more information about this case to the public, hoping the new information helps with someone's memory. OR, track the IPOD, or, well, you know what I'm going to say.

left

Though there haven’t been any new leads in the case, Wright said he and the other investigators are going through old tips and entering them into a new state lead-tracking system to see if they might have missed something.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Maybe something will come out of this and maybe it wont.

I'm beginning to wonder if this case will ever be solved.

Ohh..this world is sick Jennifers picture has been copied and pasted on two dating sites. Her parent's are on Greta right now. The took her picture from the missing network and they copied and pasted it as I said on a dating service acting like it's her.

Ohh..this world is sick Jennifers picture has been copied and pasted on two dating sites. Her parent's are on Greta right now. The took her picture from the missing network and they copied and pasted it as I said on a dating service acting like it's her.
I'm watching Greta now and it's so sad to see her parents on the program again without any word on where Jennifer is. It'd sure be nice if LE could track down the users of her photo and question them about her disappearance. That would sure put an end to it. :cool:

I totally agree with you 110% Jennifer's parents have been through enough let alone some sicko coping and pasting her pictures on the internet dating services. LE does need to find out who has done this and put them through grueling questioning and as you said would most likely stop this crap.

I totally agree with you 110% Jennifer's parents have been through enough let alone some sicko coping and pasting her pictures on the internet dating services. LE does need to find out who has done this and put them through grueling questioning and as you said would most likely stop this crap.

Interesting info. on Greta.

So, according to Drew, half of the staff at Mosaic was cut after Jk vanished, since, they were illegals. Hmm.

Also, many of these people were living on the premises of Mosaic.

That explains quite a bit.

Also, the Kesse's acted as if there are no new leads, as to the identity of the POI, nor the location of JK.

I can understand, why LE, and the Kesse's are leaning in this direction.

If LE does in fact have DNA, I thought the DNA could give a "probable" ethnicity of the person whose DNA is found in the car.

Think about it. We have all been suspicious about it being a worker, about someone who knows the complex, and "maybe", someone who was somehow alerted that the search was on for JK.

This explains why Mosaic has been so quiet about this investigation, and why they are not offering a reward.

Where is the INS? Why wasn't the ownership of Mosaic fined, or jailed for this? Why wasn't the management of Mosaic, and all the contractors, had the heat raised on them by the FEDS, until Jk is found?

Kinda of makes sense, why JK made a comment about feeling uneasy with all the workers around.

I thought after 9/11. that things in our country have been tightened.

Hmm. I just wonder, all the burglaries at Mosaic, JK missing, are they tied together?

Plus, that shortcut leading into Mosiac, allegedly by the POI, definitely not a first time visitor.

I think this case "could" be coming together, OPD just needs to get into the "right" crowd, to get a name.

left

I saw this tonight. My heart aches for her parents. I think I might have tried to hook up with that person on the dating site and ARGH probably done something bad. :(

I have wondered aloud previously 'that the suspect might be back in the country they came from.'

Is this why the suspect has never been identified or seen since the day the car was dropped at Huntingdon On The Green.

Is it also why nobody ( that we know of) has come forward to indentify the suspect.

Is the reason nobody has identified the suspect due to the fact he wasn't in Orlando long enough to have made friends with anyone.

Leftcoast makes a very good point in that Mosaic needs to be looked at very closely indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken