Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is common practice when birth times are provided to ask "What is your source?".

Using the median of the time provided gives a startling set of angles to a secondary progressed chart (Q2) using Mean Quotidian angles.

Bob

Bob,

I would be most interested in seeing your chart(s) and commentary based on the 1:30 am - 2:00 am time of birth, should you have the time to work them up.

Respectfully,
Soulscape

I went ahead and ran the time myself for 1:40 AM simply because the time put MC's Capricorn Ascendant and north node in conjunction with the transit of Pluto. I did not think there could be a greater symbolism to represent death to the personality and physical body.
Unfortunately, that time creates another issue to overcome in relationship to getting any kind of accurate reading. Please note that using the 1:30 to 2:00 AM time frame, Pisces/Virgo are intercepted signs. Normally, I would not take too much stock in intercepted signs except for the fact that in this nativity, they would have the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter contained. The problem for me is that if that is true, this would have a far different reading than if this is false and the only confirmation we could hope for would bethe ACTUAL birth time. Intercepted planets are like having trapped energy, difficult to develop, and showing indirectly. I think that it would make a huge difference in many ways. That being said, I feel some sense of confidence in the ascending sign and chart rulership under the domain of Saturn. Please note though that if the time extends out only a few minutes after the 2:00 AM time of birth Aquarius/Leo become intercepted and since the chart ruler resides in Aquarius, that too would make a difference in the reading. Just food for thought.

I used a time of 1:50 AM because this puts transit Saturn on the MC of her secondary progressed chart and transit Pluto on the East Point (an exact 90° square to the MC in right ascension). All positions in my charts are given in right ascension, showing the 'true body' position of points in space.

The progressed demi-lunar from her demi-solar return is to 5 PM, Feb 9. A time earlier or later by 1 hour would change the angles by about 1/2 degree, but the location of her murder from the coordinates given for Wenatchee would also change the angles some, together those 2 considerations could change the birth time used by up to 4 minutes earlier or later.

The Nadir of the PDSDL was 353°17'. Mackenzie's progressed Sun/Saturn midpoint was 353°40'. The IC (different from the Nadir) was 21°13', JW's natal Saturn is at 20°53'.

Mackenzie's progressed natal demi-lunar seems to be more revealing of circumstances around that time of that day. The IC was 291°20'. Her progressed Neptune was conjunct at 290°25', sitting on her progressed Mars/Pluto midpoint which was also there at 291°12'. The Nadir at 284°32' had her natal Mars/Pluto at 284°53' on it.

Bob

To answer, I am a friend of both MC's father and fiance. This is the time he stated when asked the birthtime. Thank you for your help.

A twenty-nine year old male student who was also learning along side Mackenzie Cowell, has been arrested and jailed for her murder. Police were led to him through a DNA match between him and the trace evidence left at the scene.

LINK: http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Arrest-made-in-murder-of-Wash-teen-Mackenzie-Cowell-104438529.html

snippet:
Wenatchee Police arrested Christopher Scott Wilson, 29, of Wenatchee, and booked him into the Chelan County Jail for second-degree murder charges.

Cowell was a student at the Academy of Hair Design. Investigators say Wilson also attended the Academy of Hair Design and left the facility around the same time as Cowell on February 9.

Police say Wilson, along with other students, gave a voluntary DNA sample during the investigation. The sample was analyzed at the Washington State Patrol Crime Lab in Cheney, where it was determined that Wilson's DNA was tied to DNA found on a piece of duct tape recovered where Cowell's body was found.

Cowell's blood was also found on the piece of duct tape.

A twenty-nine year old male student who was also learning along side Mackenzie Cowell, has been arrested and jailed for her murder. Police were led to him through a DNA match between him and the trace evidence left at the scene.

LINK: http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Arrest-made-in-murder-of-Wash-teen-Mackenzie-Cowell-104438529.html

snippet:
Wenatchee Police arrested Christopher Scott Wilson, 29, of Wenatchee, and booked him into the Chelan County Jail for second-degree murder charges.

Cowell was a student at the Academy of Hair Design. Investigators say Wilson also attended the Academy of Hair Design and left the facility around the same time as Cowell on February 9.

Police say Wilson, along with other students, gave a voluntary DNA sample during the investigation. The sample was analyzed at the Washington State Patrol Crime Lab in Cheney, where it was determined that Wilson's DNA was tied to DNA found on a piece of duct tape recovered where Cowell's body was found.

Cowell's blood was also found on the piece of duct tape.

From today's PC, we have date of birth as October 27, 1980, but no place of birth mentioned. Is that enough to do any kind of chart on CSW?

TIA

From today's PC, we have date of birth as October 27, 1980, but no place of birth mentioned. Is that enough to do any kind of chart on CSW?

TIA

YES, thank you. SOULSCAPE will be doing his chart. Should be posted in the next few hours.

YES, thank you. SOULSCAPE will be doing his chart. Should be posted in the next few hours.

Thanks a bunch. If I get time later this afternoon, I'll try to do more digging and come up with his place of birth if somebody else doesn't beat me to it.

A most interesting chart...

News report stated Wilson was booked "shortly before Noon" on Wednesday, October 6, 2010. I used 11:55 am as the time.

ChristopherWilsonBooking.gif

05 Sagittarius (the Law) rises.

SUN is in critical degree (13 Cardinal) and MOON is in anaretic degree (last degree of a sign), to become critical (00 Cardinal) in less than one hour.

We see the Prisoner
Lord 12 MARS (Wilson) partile conjunct Asteroid MACKENZIE, 14 Scorpio.

SERPENTIS, the most Evil Degree in the wheel at 19 Scorpio, is upon the 12th House of Imprisonment cusp.

Chillingly, this chart's Arabic Part of
DEATH 15:43 Virgo is partile conjunct Asteroid MACKENZIE in the Last Seen 2/9/2010 chart!

Do you think they got their man?

More tomorrow,
Thanks,

Soulscape

** Including a look at his natal chart.

Thanks, Soulscape! I don't really understand the astrological terms but it sure sounds rather eerie to me! I sure hope they got their man!

If anyone is able to post the translation in laymen's terms, I'm sure a lot of us would be extremely grateful.

As always, I'm looking forward to any additional information you all can provide.

I have been waiting for her to post again but she has fallen silent sent she said "more tomorrow" in her last post on the 8th. I hope she is alright.

Bob

I have been waiting for her to post again but she has fallen silent sent she said "more tomorrow" in her last post on the 8th. I hope she is alright.

Bob

Sorry Bob, I do mean to post more about this, just haven't had much in the way of free time. Thanks to all for their patience, I will get back to this disturbing case.

Blessings,
Soulscape

Thanks everyone for contributing to help piece together all of this! Close friends of mine knew MC and I knew CW during my high school years, so this case has rocked me. I love how talented people are coming together to share their love and interest to help those who are in need of help. Also, that others who are interested continue to post valid points and questions. This all helps acheive a broader picture.

I've always been interested in astrology, chart readings, horoscopic astrology and numerology. May I add to the discussion by posting some numerologic findings? Please correct me on anything you may find in error. :)

MC's birth/life path # is 8
Birthdate: April 1st, 1992 OR 4/1/1992 = (4 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2)

THE NUMBER EIGHT
Ruled by the planet Saturn. It is a solid and very stable number that has many limitations that must be transcended. Those individuals who have this number prominent in their life usually must learn by experience. They quite often have many harsh lessons to learn, which are quite often the result of a karmic debt they must repay before they can progress unto their next level of spiritual evolution.

MC's Name/Expression # is also 8.

NUMBER 8 PERSONALITIES

MC's Year # also happens to be 8

When MC passed away, her Month # was 1. On the day she disappeared, the universal day # was 5.

respectfully shortened

Thanks everyone for contributing to help piece together all of this! Close friends of mine knew MC and I knew CW during my high school years, so this case has rocked me. I love how talented people are coming together to share their love and interest to help those who are in need of help. Also, that others who are interested continue to post valid points and questions. This all helps acheive a broader picture.

I've always been interested in astrology, chart readings, horoscopic astrology and numerology. May I add to the discussion by posting some numerologic findings? Please correct me on anything you may find in error. :)

MC's birth/life path # is 8
Birthdate: April 1st, 1992 OR 4/1/1992 = (4 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2)

THE NUMBER EIGHT
Ruled by the planet Saturn. It is a solid and very stable number that has many limitations that must be transcended. Those individuals who have this number prominent in their life usually must learn by experience. They quite often have many harsh lessons to learn, which are quite often the result of a karmic debt they must repay before they can progress unto their next level of spiritual evolution.

MC's Name/Expression # is also 8.

NUMBER 8 PERSONALITIES

MC's Year # also happens to be 8

When MC passed away, her Month # was 1. On the day she disappeared, the universal day # was 5.

WELCOME to our FORENSIC ASTROLOGY Forum. We are all so sorry about the loss of beautiful MACKENZIE.

Just so you are aware, posts regarding anything psychic, dream related, numerology, etc belong out in her Missing Persons thread as our focus is on ASTROLOGY only.

You are welcome to participate here at anytime should you have any questions about the charts thus far and the current proceedings which we will cover astrologically as time allows.

:rose::rose:
Rest in Peace MACKENZIE. Justice will soon be served.

Here is a possible chart for Wilson. On Feb 9 transit Saturn was conjunct natal Saturn (a Saturn return) and both were squared by transit Pluto).

d-Wilson.gif

And here is a chart derived from that natal chart (twice removed). That natal Saturn and the Saturn and Pluto transits to it were being swept by the progressing angles of this lunar return along with his progressed Mars. All of the ingredients for giving or receiving a very unfortunate, possibly fatal, encounter.

Bob

e-CWPDALPN.gif

A Few notes on the Celestial Synastry of the victim, Mackenzie and the alleged perp.
Christopher Wilson:

1)His Jupiter 00Libra (a critical place) conjunct Her Zeus 27Virgo & her Natal Atropos 00Libra rather curious to me, as Zeus is Jupiter in the Roman version
or the same god of mythology

2) Her Venus 22Pisces opposed his Venus 26Pisces

3)Her Venus made all harmonious aspects to the planets other then to the Black Moon Lilith it made a semi-square to 7Aquarius

4)Her Vertex (a fated person or event) is 15Leo in the 1:30AM natal time; conjunct his North Node 16Leo rx.

5)Her Pluto rx 22nd degree Scorpio square Saturn conjuncts his Mercury 18Scorpio Rx

6) Her Mars 3Pisces conjunct “Fomalhaut” an immortal name; Trines his Sun 4Scorpio

7)Her Pluto rx 22nd degree Scorpio also conjuncts his Uranus (direct) at 24Scorpio

8)Her Sun at 11Aries Trines his Mars at 11 Sagittarius

9)Her North Node at 4Capricorn squares his Saturn at 4Libra

Thinking I'd better post the latest updates to this thread.

Second Suspect Arrested In Mackenzie Cowell Murder
Rob Kauder | Internet Content Manager, KXLY.com
Posted: 12:23 pm PST December 16, 2010
Updated: 6:24 pm PST December 16, 2010

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Detectives have arrested a friend of Chris Wilson, the man arrested for the murder of Wenatchee teen Mackenzie Cowell, and charged her with rendering criminal assistance and obstructing the investigation into Cowell’s murder.

22-year-old Tessa Schuyleman was found at a home in Tumwater and transported back to Wenatchee where she was been booked into the Chelan County Regional Justice Center on charges of rendering criminal assistance and obstructing a police officer.

More at link: http://www.kxly.com/news/26162902/detail.html

Cell phone records link suspects on day Cowell disappeared
Story Published: Dec 17, 2010 at 5:33 PM PST
Story Updated: Dec 17, 2010 at 9:49 PM PST

WENATCHEE, Wash. -- Cell phone records show the two suspects in the murder of 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell were in communication on the day she's believed to have been murdered.

Cowell disappeared Feb. 9 after leaving the Academy of Hair Design where she and Wilson were students. Her body was found along the shoreline at Crescent Bar on Feb. 13. Police said she had been fatally beaten, stabbed and strangled, and an autopsy report concluded that someone tried to cut off her arm after she was dead.

More at link: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/112106974.html

Mackenzie Cowell case: iPhone photos, videos led to second arrest
Suspect accused of impeding case, but not yet charged
Friday, December 17, 2010

WENATCHEE — A woman arrested in the Mackenzie Cowell murder case told police and friends she was photographed while unconscious by Cowell’s accused killer, unaware she was lying on carpet stained with the victim’s blood.

Tessa Marie Schuyleman, arrested Wednesday on suspicion of obstructing the police probe into Cowell’s February killing, said in interviews with police she was intoxicated and passed out before Christopher Scott Wilson photographed her lying on the floor of his apartment. In an affidavit seeking charges against Schuyleman, police claim the photos show her “posing as a dead person” on the very spot where Cowell’s blood had soaked into Wilson’s carpet.

Schuyleman could not be reached to comment and it wasn’t known if she is represented yet by a lawyer.

More at link: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/dec/17/mackenzie-cowell-case-iphone-photos-videos-led-to/

Schuyleman affidavit
Source: Chelan County Superior Court

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/documents/2010/dec/17/schuyleman-affidavit/

I'll try to get specific times as to when Tessa was arrested, and as to when she bailed out of jail. Don't know how successful I'll be; but if I can't, it won't be for lack of trying.

Thanks in advance for any and all additional information any and all of you astro-wonders can provide!

This synastry gives a whole new meaning to the 15th degree of Leo
being termed "The worse degree in the Zodiac"

Shocking!

His North Node and her Vertex..... (his is 16Leo, her's 15Leo)

Tuba's chart for "Crescent Bar Cowell Body found" gives the information that
an acquaintance connection of chain will be helpful"
and indeed, this is a connection or chain in the form of acquaintance, this young girl Tessa who was just arrested .
Is this because of Venus at the MC exact?? :waitasec:
I would have recognized Fomalhaut here, but probably missed Venus, and of course Venus is the young lady (acquaintance?)

We still need her time of birth however to go along with the accused.

Meanwhile, Tuba's chart (see below, reposted) in part shows that
Pluto is on the DC cusp, at 4Capricorn....and this young man worked in funeral homes with a "morbid curiosity about death" (they say her arm was almost cut off) :(
I just knew that the Quindecile (aspect of Obsession) had to be here somewhere and i think it is seen as the South Node Quindecile (165 degrees)
to Mercury in the 8th house. It makes perfect sense then to identify this accused. A mental (Mercury) obsession with Death (Pluto) or in Pluto's house the 8th of Death.

Often there can be more then one.
However, Noel Tyl and Ricki Reeves (a student of his who wrote a book on Quindeciles) says that in the natal charts (and this is an event chart)
The Quindecile when singular often is more obsessive then when multiple ones in a chart.

I think I see a 2nd Quindecile...check MARS in Tuba's chart below, and it appears to be Quindecile to the North Node in the 7th house.
Any idea of what this may be saying obsession wise?

Curious what others see too.

snip:

According to documents filed in court, Wilson was known among friends to have a morbid curiosity for death.
A friend wrote a letter to police in August, claiming Wilson had an "obsession with death, dead bodies and serial killers" and had once tried to choke a female friend.

And a classmate of Wilson's told detectives he'd told her he "liked to cut people up" when he was working at funeral homes. Wilson worked at several funeral homes in the Wenatchee area, according to documents

screenshot003ze.jpg

First-degree charge for Cowell murder defendant
Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WENATCHEE — Christopher Scott Wilson now faces a charge of first-degree murder in the 2010 killing of Mackenzie Cowell.

Wilson, 30, has been held since last October on a charge of second-degree murder, accusing him of killing the 17-year-old Cowell in his Wenatchee apartment in February 2010. Chelan County Prosecutor Gary Riesen introduced the amended charge Tuesday, saying he believes the evidence shows Wilson murdered Cowell in a premeditated fashion.

“Now that we’ve got more information, and the investigation is closer to being complete, I felt there was enough now to move toward a first-degree charge based on premeditation,” Riesen said.

More at link:
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2011/apr/12/first-degree-charge-for-cowell-murder-defendant/

:great:

Link to WS thread in Awaiting Trial forum:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116351"]Found Deceased WA-Chris Wilson chrg'd w/Murderof Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 #20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa