ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, im just sort of feeling jumped on by that poster. I never meant to cause trouble here or anything. I just wanted to clear my name. Thank you for your support. I am here to help any way I can.

I'm not sure what is going on with this thread at the moment. Please disregard the 'unwelcome' wagon. This is not the norm. We welcome your opinion!

i agree, stick around.. youve provided valuable insight as you had the acual communications and dealings with him in the past. all we can do is read and try to understand his millions of posts.. not everyone is so cynical and hostile

Thank you so much =)

Although I don't think he had a constant partner in crime, I do think that like all weirdos, who probably had a small circle of deviant friends. Some people say that it seems there are more than one people in the room during the cat videos. He could have easily met up with clients whom gave him further connections throughout the 'dark' world (if you could call it that). Those people would obviously be complicit in crimes like animal cruelty and are NOT going to come forward, but if they could be tracked down and questioned- they could help build a timeline and implicate him in anything else he's done. Problem is those people are probably already erasing their ties to him to keep themselves from the spotlight so to say. I just know there has to be people out there as we type who know what he's been up to the past couple years- to include any other murders. How do we even start finding them?

just jumping off your post: but no... this person will need to be VERIFIED to post inside information.

Don't worry I wont be posting inside information here publicly on this forum. I respect your rules and do not wish to break them. If I have said anything I shouldn't have please feel free to have me edit it.

This source looks fairly tabloid--is there any truth to the videos? Were they in fact posted before Lin was murdered?

They were and I know the ones on youtube can still be seen.

Well I actually am a long time poster.......I joined early 2009.........and I have never seen people being told what they can and cannot post as much as what is going on in this one.

Just to add, I also have never had an argument with another poster on here.

This is an unusual case, I too have seen things in here which I've never seen on WS before. Mostly I think just let it slide, there is too much tension already.

You shouldn't take it personally, alot of people have ended up on edge after the last few days.

This source looks fairly tabloid--is there any truth to the videos? Were they in fact posted before Lin was murdered?
Yes, two accounts (one on Youtube and one on Dailymotion) both posted "inquires" about the 1lunatic1icepick video on May 15 and May 16. Both have the exact same videos and purport they are for "discussion" of the film. They both feature only still of him in the same outfit and room with the same music playing.

May 15 - alexivaloranreich

http://www.youtube.com/user/alexisvaloranreich

May 16 - anonymousgirl33

http://www.dailymotion.com/anonymousgirl33

Interestingly, also on May 16 was a one off post on a psychology forum asking about it and saying they heard about it. This user's name? Anonymousgirl4.

http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464.html

Obviously the sick guy planning "buzz" around it, especially since the victim was alive until May 24.

The Rita account is 100% Luka Magnotta. It was started on April 22, 2012, well before this madness. And it has all of his trademarks - namely LOTS O' LUKA! Six Luka videos in total (that he put on other accounts too) including the first video to refer to himself as a "Cannibal Serial Killer."

The other account that I think is 100% LRM, is alexisvaloranreich.

See it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/alexisvaloranreich/videos

Two videos uploaded on May 15, 2012. Both aim to "discuss" the "1 Lunatic, 1 Icepick" video.

Here is how LRM described it:

There is apparently a video circulating around the deep web called " One Lunatic One Ice Pick" Video. Does anyone have a copy of it ?

He's either trying to drum up interest in the video, or creating a really, really, lame pre-fabricated defense.

For those of you who are long time members of this site, have other cases generated this amount of high emotions, or is there something about this particular case that has many of us (myself included) running high? It seems we've caught a touch of Luka fever.

Yep. Some cases, for various reasons, seem to be contagious. They provoke and unsettle and divide, partly no doubt because of the issues they touch on and the experiences or strong personal views they can trigger in us posters. Then it's time for a sabbatical.

s

I wonder if they will ever release the profile? I doubt it, would be interesting to see though.

That is a good question, I have suggested in the past that he is highly disorganized but some have suggested otherwise, I see no evidence of this guy being organized as someone like Bundy was, Bundy was highly intelligent and organized, this guy is not very intelligent and I believe is of very average intelligence and his life seems completely out of control and spiraling even more so in recent times.

But we will see what others think.

Based on what I've read and seen so far, he seems stupid. When people try and look into his dealings for "clues," I dunno. He does not portray the intelligent killer type portrayed in the movies, as has been pointed out here before. It's hard to imagine that he is almost thirty years old, because his assumed names and behaviors seems like those that would belong to an adolescent rather than a man of almost 30 years.

Does anyone else get this impression?

I guess I shouldn't have posted, :) I have lots of info that I haven't added but since it is already determined that it is not, I'll keep writing in the other forum I was writing before. :)

Of course you should have posted it KOUKLA. While some posters may think it is not significant, any and all details related to a timeline of both the perp and the victim could be important down the road. For those posters who wish to trivialize its significance, they can either skip on to the next post or notify a mod if they have a problem with some else's post.

HTH ... and don't go away :)

With regards to the body part being mailed to th St George's school in Vancouver, I don't know if this is a long shot, as to why LM mailed it there, but in 2010 a teacher from the school was dismissed, arrested and charged with 4 counts of obtaining and distributing child *advertiser censored*....

Christopher Ingvaldson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ingvaldson recently announced his desire to be the Liberal MP candidate in the district of Vancouver-Kingsway, and has a facebook, as well as several other social media groups dedicated to his political aspirations.
[edit]

Based on what I've read and seen so far, he seems stupid. When people try and look into his dealings for "clues," I dunno. He does not portray the intelligent killer type portrayed in the movies, as has been pointed out here before. It's hard to imagine that he is almost thirty years old, because his assumed names and behaviors seems like those that would belong to an adolescent rather than a man of almost 30 years.

Does anyone else get this impression?

That is the exact impression I get, he seemed to be 15 years old on his online presence and I was sort of at a loss when I heard people suggesting that this guy has a high IQ and may even try to mount his own legal defense LOL.

Seeing this guy mount his own defense would be pure comedy, I see nothing here but your average run of the mill idiot but maybe I am missing something, I definitely do NOT see a Bundy or Manson here, both guys who had very high IQs. This is no criminal mastermind it is a little child throwing a tantrum to get attention because nobody gave him any.

I get the impression that he is very delusional, but not insane. Like he sees reality through thick narcissistic glasses and is incapable to see the world through another's eyes. He is too preoccupied with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie