Identified! NY - Yonkers, Skeletal remains wrapped in carpet, Jun'17 - Michael Newman

I'm finding VELLACCIO watches on eBay. Located a couple women's watches with the identical face. The description indicated it is " modern 2000 - present." Looking further.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Women's watch and the ring with tape could indicate a women. We used to tape up our boyfriend's class ring like that so we could wear it. I think it's a young women.

The watch is Vellaccio but looks more like a man's watch than a woman's to me. The ring with the tape might just be from him losing weight and trying to keep the ring tight on his finger.

Quote from the link:

I am not sure why that article from July said he was identified and as white... as this article below just came out yesterday - Identified and LE are appealing for information.

636427346101349203-NEWMAN-Michael.jpg

Yonkers police ID skeletal remains discovered over the summer

Yonkers police identified the remains as middle-aged Westchester man Michael Newman, also known as Michael Nuwnen, but nothing else is known at this point.

Police are still investigating the circumstances around his death and how his remains ended up in a rolled up carpet outside of 165 Bruce Ave.

Detectives are asking anyone with information to call (914) 377-7724 and reference case #2017-062205. All calls are confidential. The public can also send an anonymous tips via text message by texting the key word YPD plus the tip to 847411.

Newman's remains were discovered on June 5. In the middle of June, police released pictures of jewelry that were found with the remains.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/cri...tal-remains-discovered-over-summer/733379001/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back