Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where the "letter" issue/question came from? Is this why Lee so mysteriously asked her about a letter? I found a reference to this being the song that was left up on Casey's Myspace when she was arrested; apparently she just loaded it that night when she was in working on the website for Caylee. Has anyone checked her song list?
I think this is very interesting.
Lyrics
Nine Inch Nails

I believe I can see the future
Because I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream

I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound
I just do what I’ve been told
I really don’t want them to come around
Oh, no.

Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain

I can feel their eyes are watching
In case I lose myself again
Sometimes I think I’m happy here
Sometimes, yeah, I still pretend
I can’t remember how this got started
But I can tell you exactly how it will end.

(spoken)
I’m writing on a little piece of paper
I’m hoping someday you might find
Well, I’ll hide it behind something
They won’t look behind

I am still inside here
A little bit comes bleeding through
I wish this could have been any other way
But I just don’t know, I don’t know,
What else I can do…

(Every day)*repeat 4 times as Chorus is playing*
(There is no love)*repeat 2 times*

Every day is the same!

Then there's this dark message, posted on July 7th. Seems to me like a mantra; I believe it is also a compilation of different songs, but I don't know for certain.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

They can do anything in the world to find the child. I understand that. Psychics, magicians, private investigators, pictures in the press, whatever. Even though they prefer to chase innocent Zenaidas in Florida instead of facing all the lies Cayse has said. Even then I understand that.

But why keep announcing things to the public hintering the police's investigation since what they announce to the public will not help the grandparents with their own investigation? It is one thing to have a lead or theory about a specific area of Orlando for example and tell the public the police is looking at the wrong area please help us find the child. And it is another thing what they are doing, just saying some generalities to the press that actually are not beneficial to anyone other than Casey. They are not asking for any help, they just come out and announce strange things that only cause trouble for the police to focus on finding Caylee. The rountable discussion with the press today was a result of such behavior by the grandparents. Police shouldn't be worrying about such things when a 3 year old is missing.
I listen to George and it 's easy for me to see where Casey gets her imagination from. :waitasec:

If I have to close this thread again tonight to clean it up I will not open it back up tonight...

Evening Windchime. Do you create the beautiful art I see at the bottom of your posts? The Peacock feather corset made me "Ooo and Aaahh!!" That whole image is very surreal in a beautiful Utopian dream sort of way. I really like all of them, but this lovely bit of art below is my favorite.

______AAA_Girl_tigers_WS.gif

Please excuse the incredibly off topic nature of this post, and feel free to set it aflame or relocate it as needed.

:blushingsmiley:

actually it goes like this

"Diary of Days"

Life will never be easy.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.

Hold your Head High
Smile
Laugh
Love Unconditionally

Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Trust no one, only yourself.

With great power
Comes great consequence

What is given, can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

what happened to the rest of this thread ?...i thought is was longer before it was closed for a timeout.

I am starting to wonder if anyone in the Anthony house went to work the morning of June 16th. Did Cindy and Casey have their confrontation continue into Monday morning, and then Cindy left late, then Casey and Caylee left, then George left, only for Casey to come back around 3pm?

Back to Casey and the car left with the purse inside.
Anyone think that she might have been setting it up to look like a car jacking?
Maybe :::sob:::sob::: the bushy-haired-wild-eyed-person-of-color who stuck a gun in my face and took my car and baby girl!

does anyone think that they may ALL be involved?

Maybe :::sob:::sob::: the bushy-haired-wild-eyed-person-of-color who stuck a gun in my face and took my car and baby girl!

Not unless Tony was involved. If that was her idea and Tony wasn't in the loop it wouldn't have worked. But as far as the smell goes, she could have tried to blame that on someone stealing the car but then DNA could prove that wrong also. I just think she needed to ditch t because of the smell.

yep, definately a possibility :)

I could get on board with that theory except she called Tony to pick her up, so that ruined that story.

I don't know if I believe her purse was left in the car. I've only heard that story from Cindy, and I dismiss everything she says. Has anyone else said her purse was there?

I don't know if I believe her purse was left in the car. I've only heard that story from Cindy, and I dismiss everything she says. Has anyone else said her purse was there?

Not that I'm aware of.

Even if her purse was there, she made a comment about looking in different purses for that blackjack when she was on the phone with lee. She may have had several different purses that she carried around, she seemed to like to accessorize. Just because it was in the car didn't mean she was using it at the time. THat being said, I tend to agree with AmyD, unless LE said that purse was there, I wouldn't put much into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa