Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

I'm pretty sure it's against TOS to post info like that. That's why I didn't post it when I found it on Tuesday!

hey all i was just messing around with the first pic on PB and was typing in other #'s for pic's & i dont know maybe u guy have seen these before .....

Yeah, that's a photobucket site for a member here - TBThow

OMG and look at the expression on Casey's face, she does not look happy. I wonder who took the picture.

I noticed her demeanor right away as well, she comes across as totally within herself working on an internal struggle....that's what I got.

I know people are getting all excited here but first of all, most of this information was already discussed on the other thread and now we're going through the same questions all over again. I already posted about the location, the description, the owners (though I didn't post their names).

Second, I PM'd Jordan with the first thread on Tuesday and it's on their list of places to search.

Third, people's full names and addresses should NOT be posted on this site. These people have nothing to do with this case and should not be getting dragged into it. A link to the property appraiser is one thing but posting it here is another. Find Caylee, I'm not referring to you here, but the other one that listed EVERYTHING!

Yeah, that's a photobucket site for a member here - TBThow

That's me, I assure you all I don't know these people lol.. I live in Ar..

This photo haunts me....
caylee8.jpg

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultlistings.x?listid=639339

OMG i love Caylee!
I don't even know her and i love her!
I wish Casey would have just given her to one of us!
I hate Casey!!! I hate her. :(
And whenever i see a pic of them together, i just don't get it.....:(

Yeah, and it has crossed my mind believe me. It looks just like his as far as I can tell but I've never seen any writing on it.
Maybe next time the mustang is there, you can check the cam to see if the other one is at Hopespring!

Isn't Lauren the friend that KC stated was Caylee's babysitter before ZG?

Yes! just listened to the interview tapes again this morning. It's the interview where the detective by himself is questioning Casey. He asks who the babysitter was before Zanny, and when she babysat.

Casey give Lauren's last name as well as first (I can't remember last name), and a timeframe.

Also, Cindy said one of the ways she knows Zanny is 'real' is because Caylee would talk about her puppy a lot.

Lauren has a puppy (or small dog) on a leash in several of these pics.

Great sleuthing, everyone!

Question: How hard or easy is it to open one of those tanks, and could a body Caylee's size be put in it?

This photo haunts me....
caylee8.jpg

Why, cause Caylee doesn't want Lee holding her? Half of the pictures of my kids are like that, either because they do't want to be held right then or they are throwing a fit, wanting the camera for themselves.

And now Casey has an excuse for the chloroform searches. Great.

It's cooler than summer, obviously, but I wear tees and jeans in Jan even here in FL during that time. Especially during the day.

Same here, but I see other people dressed like it's August, even in Jan. Personally, I'd be freezing but I see them dressed like that in winter.

Isn't someone wearing really heavy sweats with cargo pockets in one of the pics. They "appear to be bulky, heavy. Can't say for sure. The bright blue ones on the blond..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back