Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this one should be submitted. Something is going on with BK. He has been in the National Enquirer, on Dr. Phil, on the internet, etc. and we are getting no leads on him. There has to be a reason that no one is looking for him. That he really disappeared 50 years ago could be the reason.

BK appears to educated and well mannered. Someone had to have raised him, gone to school with him, worked with him. WHERE is that someone? Why are they not coming forward?

Maybe a general plea should be made that just says: If this person looks like anyone you might know, please call or email _______________.

Poor BK - I really hope he gets a Christmas miracle this year and finds out who he is.

Salem

Well, i still say, what "if" someone had him declared dead, took the insurance and estate money, then this person show's up back alive???? what would happen? would the insurance people come calling for the money? everyone has to think about that.
Of course, there are people that had to go to school with BK. Maybe he has changed alot in looks. I tend when a male goes partially bald, it might through off some people from high school, but later years in work? Is everyone that knew this man an ostrige??
bluestarzz

carolwood - I wish there was a better picture, but it does look like there are some similarities.

bluestarzz - that's a great idea that he may have been declared dead. I don't know what happens if he is then later found...... but it may be why the family is no longer looking.

And yes, I think that everybody that knew BK is an ostrich at this point, either that or the "cat's got their tongue."

:) Salem

Please don't for get to look at Frank Cantea, I posted this earlier. Check out the picture post

I always kind of wondered that maybe he's not really American and the trauma and amnesia knocked away whatever accent would have been identifiable to another place on the planet. Maybe showing his photo mass-blitz style to America isn't going to help because maybe he and his family/friends lives in England, or some other country. Just something I think about when I think of Benjaman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Sims: Missing since Dec.9, 1961
11 yrs old when went missing, 58 now.
PRO: His picture as a child has a look of BK.

The story says not seen since about 1p.m. Family searched for him, then LE and whole community. Very complete searches done.
They had just moved to that community. Last name had been Douglass.

PRO:
IMO: At the very least, dental records and/ or DNA could be tested, with Andy's brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
James Lacouture: Oct. 29, 1988, missing.

CON: I cannot see his face clearly.
We need a clear picture. Maybe more details of his appearance, i.e, blue eyes, height, weight, scars.

Also, the story says James L and his brother were out drinking that night. His brother arrived home. James L did not. The brother killed himself 5 days later. The story says the brother left a note, but not about James L disappearance.

I came across this story and photo: mother holding photo of son who disappeared 30 yrs. ago at age 20. I think this is around Seattle. The sons' name is Frank Cantea.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/photos/2007/dec/31/52230/
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2008/jan/02/without-a-trace-two-lives-no-signs/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank Cantea: missing Bremerton, WA, last seen July 3, 1975.
He has been missing 33 yrs. He was age 20.

Does Frank C's mother look like BK? Because Frank C looks a lot like his mother.
5'9", a little heavy in his high school picture, but had lost weight.
He left behind his wallet, car keys to a 65 Ford Mustang, cash.
Last seen by a friend.
Abducted or walked away?

PRO: blonde hair, nose looks similar, ears maybe.
CON: no scars listed. 33 years missing. did he have amnesia then? But since, had ssn, worked, etc.? I don't know.

Maybe do a dental match? DNA match since the mom is still living?

I always kind of wondered that maybe he's not really American and the trauma and amnesia knocked away whatever accent would have been identifiable to another place on the planet. Maybe showing his photo mass-blitz style to America isn't going to help because maybe he and his family/friends lives in England, or some other country. Just something I think about when I think of Benjaman.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I know lots of Canadian missing men have been looked at. I looked at them hard. Also, because it has been noted BK uses a French spelling of certain words, for instance, tre.
Some missing men from England have been looked at also. I did not consider them likely because of the accent.
But, it always is a possibility.

I think this one should be submitted. Something is going on with BK. He has been in the National Enquirer, on Dr. Phil, on the internet, etc. and we are getting no leads on him. There has to be a reason that no one is looking for him. That he really disappeared 50 years ago could be the reason.

BK appears to educated and well mannered. Someone had to have raised him, gone to school with him, worked with him. WHERE is that someone? Why are they not coming forward?

Maybe a general plea should be made that just says: If this person looks like anyone you might know, please call or email _______________.

Poor BK - I really hope he gets a Christmas miracle this year and finds out who he is.

Salem
------------------------------------------------------------------
Frustrating. I would think SOMEONE, somewhere, would know BK.
Even if he has been missing since he was a child, he had to be known by someone.
BK seems to be to have some college education and has good 'social skills.'

Maybe a general plea could say, call or email..........the FBI........ Rep. Kingston office.......or just your local police department.
OR
an anonymous tip line. Maybe CrimeStoppers in Savannah/Atlanta, GA.?

carolwood: Great job in finding all these new people that have been missing. Maybe it will help BK. Maybe it will help the missing person families as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
James Lacouture: Oct. 29, 1988, missing.

CON: I cannot see his face clearly.
We need a clear picture. Maybe more details of his appearance, i.e, blue eyes, height, weight, scars.

Also, the story says James L and his brother were out drinking that night. His brother arrived home. James L did not. The brother killed himself 5 days later. The story says the brother left a note, but not about James L disappearance.
They Charley Project page indicates that he had brown hair, brown eyes and a scar on his wrist...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lacouture_james.html

--------------------------------------
James Lacouture: Thanks. Brown eyes, rules him out. I think he may
not be with us.

I hate to say it, but I have to agree. It was a very moving article, btw, and summed up the plight of the families of the missing beautifully...

Im on page 6
I just want to say Ive done a side by side and there is NO way its Steve Dewey - Steve has a dimple in his chin and his Jaw juts out - very strongly
No amount of weight loss will change a jaw structure like that way...Even a broken jaw. The dimple wont go
The ears and eye shape are also completely different, nose is diff too
\Going to read the rest now

(geeze the Steve Dewey is a sad story too - do WS have a story on him ?) Isn't it fairly reasonable to say he drowned ?

Could Bk been in some kind of cult and had ran away? Just a thought.

BK; and a cult.
You know anything is possible at this point.
4 yrs, 4 mths, with amnesia and no credible leads to who he is.

But I don't think so.
Anyone else?

I read on a post that Benjaman Kyle looked possibly German. There is a missing person in Australia from 1995 that was born in 1947. Not many other details. The resemblence is striking though.

His name was Surname:(Schmahl) , Claus Clemens

The link is: www.missingpersons.gov.au/profile.aspx?Id=1185

Regards, good luck and great site.

Lynda from Down Under

I read on a post that Benjaman Kyle looked possibly German. There is a missing person in Australia from 1995 that was born in 1947. Not many other details. The resemblence is striking though.

His name was Surname:(Schmahl) , Claus Clemens

The link is: www.missingpersons.gov.au/profile.aspx?Id=1185

Regards, good luck and great site.

Lynda from Down Under

Hi Lynda

Im from Oz too..Thanks for the input but sorry these two are not the same people
Ive done a side by side , the chin, jawline, hairline, ears , eyes, nose and eyebrow line are all different

KB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member