Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. This was on the threads a few days ago. People had some "fun" with it.

I wonder how hard it would be to send out bulletins to the heads of major chains and for major chains to have announcements to employees/security at the beginning of each shift? Perhaps that would be to difficult?

Had that same idea driving home tonight! At least Walmart should, hang pictures in employee areas by the time clock

MOO but her walking behind him and him not worried about her darting away or escaping tells me she's totally in on this.

Well, I kind of take it another way.
I see him walking ahead of her most likely because he is in control, he is leaving her behind. They aren't happily on a picnic now are they. She looks exhausted and a mess. I think she is probably quickly tiring of him. When I am with someone, I certainly hope they don't walk 5 steps ahead of me.

Interesting body language for sure. And the poor child just looks a mess. So much for a shower and makeup. Im worried about her.

JMO

That is very premature. That picture was 15 days ago, and almost certainly they have changed their hair color and clothes again, and they could have traveled to almost any place in the country by now. They are a long ways from being found.

The Oklahoma City location is interesting. But they could have doubled back to Tennessee by now. If that is the best the investigators have right now, I don't think they are close to finding them.

MOO but her walking behind him and him not worried about her darting away or escaping tells me she's totally in on this.

Like Elizabeth Smart? Shawn Hornbeck?

There are many kids who have been made captive, are terrified and do not try to run or scream when in public. Even many adults! Every time that happens, people question why they didn't try to escape when they had the opportunity.

Predators pick a type of person for their victims for a reason. This was a sheltered, home schooled kid of a very abusive mother, who reportedly seemed alternately scared and compelled by her manipulative predator. For this child to be walking calmly behind that dirty old man doesn't point in any way to her being there willfully, at all. IMO.

It definitely doesn't look like 2 lovebirds running away together. If you're married, think back to when you first got married and how you were on your honeymoon... Or think back to when you were in high school and dating...
Just my opinion and speculation.

I see him walking ahead of her most likely because he is in control, he is leaving her behind. They aren't happily on a picnic now are they. She looks exhausted and a mess. I think she is probably quickly tiring of him. When I am with someone, I certainly hope they don't walk 5 steps ahead of me.

Interesting body language for sure. And the poor child just looks a mess. So much for a shower and makeup. Im worried about her.

JMO

Yeah, if that's what two days looks like, can you imagine two weeks?

I don't know. To me it looks like they don't have a care in the world. Strolling into Walmart where everyone knows they have cameras. Why not a Dollar Store or some other obscure stop? IMO she doesn't look a mess or disheveled. She looks just like 50% of the kids going into the high school every day.

JMO

I mentioned earlier about her hands in her sleeves, can't get it off my mind... I have an 8 year old autistic son with ADHD, when we are out shopping, I want his hands in his coat pockets, or in his sleeves like ET's were cause he can cause a commotion and I have control of the situation if his hands are where they're supposed to be. Some people think I am a control freak when it comes to my children, but I love them and want them to be safe, my son makes unsafe decisions with his hands. I see ET under Tad's complete control here, it's just my opinion, but their conversation is probably him warning her about doing anything stupid and her confirming that she will comply for her safety.

ETA: JMO, but if they were running off to get married, wouldn't she have a ring and not want to hide her hands so that she could show it off?

Hi everyone.

Thread #10 is open for posting.

Please start heading over there.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes. :)

What kind of human scum would help hide them?

Sounds like the friend was in contact with ET after she left.

Possibly. I'm trying to keep in mind that the person might not have been planning to be hiding a fugitive and his victim. Might have been an old friend or relative who he was planning to drop in on, and he might not have even mentioned bringing company with him. He may have then found out that the person had other plans or that person may have sensed something was fishy and just made an excuse to back out.

So, does this give more credence to the Mexico theory?

No. Them going to Mexico would be more difficult than just staying in the US. Escaping to Mexico is not a good solution for avoiding capture. Example: affluenza boy and mom, and they had a lot of money. US and Mexican LE agencies have a very good working relationship. Even most Mexican Nationals are captured and extradited when they flee to Mexico. These two would stick out like a sore thumb in Mexico.

It definitely doesn't look like 2 lovebirds running away together. If you're married, think back to when you first got married and how you were on your honeymoon... Or think back to when you were in high school and dating...
Just my opinion and speculation.

Of course it doesn't look like a normal dating pic or a honeymoon video. He is a predator who has kidnapped a minor. Comparing it to an event in psychologically normal adults lives is comparing apples to snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708