Found Alive WA - Ramona, 43, & Bryn McEwan, 4, Lynnwood, 1 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Ramona McEwan picked up her four-year-old daughter Bryn from La Petite Academy in Lynnwood Tuesday. The two of them have been missing ever since, and Bryn's father says he is worried about his wife's mental state. He says she has been dealing with escalating paranoid delusions over the past few days.

Investigators are looking for a dark-colored, soft-top Jeep Wrangler with the Washington license plate number AUD5538.

Bryn was last seen wearing a white shirt and skirt, while Ramona McEwan was wearing a black-and-white striped dress.

missing-girl-update.jpg

http://q13fox.com/2017/08/02/investigators-searching-for-missing-endangered-four-year-old/

jeep_1501670944595_10166998_ver1.0.png

Bryn has brown hair, blue eyes, is 3'4" tall and weighs 40 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and a white dress or skirt.

Ramona has brown hair and blue eyes, is 5'4" inches tall and 160 pounds. She was last seen wearing an ankle length dress with black and white stripes.

Authorities said the two may be traveling in a 2001 dark-colored Jeep Wrangler with Washington license plate #AUD5538.
http://www.king5.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-4-year-old-western-washington-girl/461234174

I hope they are found safe. There are a ton of traffic/speeding/etc cameras in that area. Hopefully the footage there and footage from traffic cameras on the freeway are being reviewed. That is a busy city north of Seattle, so there is probably a lot of footage.

I hope they are found safe. There are a ton of traffic/speeding/etc cameras in that area. Hopefully the footage there and footage from traffic cameras on the freeway are being reviewed. That is a busy city north of Seattle, so there is probably a lot of footage.

I hope someone captured them on camera. Unfortunately the freeway cams don't save footage -- they're just live.

Hoping they're found quickly!

I hope someone captured them on camera. Unfortunately the freeway cams don't save footage -- they're just live.

Hoping they're found quickly!

Yeah. That is such a busy area. I've got an acquaintance who runs a charity that helps homeless women and children in Lynwood and surrounding areas. I wonder if she'd ask around about her. I'm sure she's aware because of the amber alert, but she's got a lot of contacts.

Praise the Lord.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thank God. Hopefully this woman will get the help she needs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back