Thread 8
Thread 7
Thread 6
Thread 5
Thread 4
Thread 3
Thread 2
Thread 1

Continue here with discussion on Somer's case.

Post links to SR registry only, do not copy/paste info on SO to this thread, including photographs and inmate details.

Do not post personal information -- name, address, phone number -- of anyone LE has not named as suspect in the murder of Somer Thompson here.

References to minors other than the victim should be initials only (AC, AT, ST). When in doubt about whether you can use someone's name, use initials and provide link to source of information.

Links ONLY to Facebook/MySpace/Twitter pages with description of what you want us to look at. Don't copy and paste information here.

I just had a thought about LE collecting the chinese food containers...

Maybe there was food in Somer's system - like eaten later than school lunch.

Someone may have lured her with food? I wonder if she liked chinese food?

I just had a thought about LE collecting the chinese food containers...

Maybe there was food in Somer's system - like eaten later than school lunch.

Someone may have lured her with food? I wonder if she liked chinese foood?

Great thought! Certainly if little Somer had food in her stomach, forensics would know when and what she ate.

I dont think anyone lured her.. I think she was upset and waiting for AC to get to the park... How do we find out if AC skateboards? or was he at the park for a sport? And someone caught her unaware.

One of the first things we heard in this story was how ST said on national tv he was going to go and take the rest of the kids away from DT. I think that explains all the hostility she directed towards him.

Didnt LE state the kids didnt use any shortcuts? When you see how short the distance was from where she began to where she was last seen.. Someone would have noticed if she was taken in that area. Its that short and busy. She was last spotted in front of 1080. The dogs had her scent right in front of the area that leads beside the park to the shortcut, at least from memory it is very close to this area. Someone passing the school could see the whole play of events from beginning to end going slowy in their car.. watched her run, watched her hide by the tanks from her sibs as they went by, watched her go to the back of the playground or to the side by the skatepark as she waited for AC or took the shortcut.

Sadnpod, in one of your first post you implied DT told ST that soot was found on the body and that was why the police were searching the gano house. When did DT talk to him to tell him that?

IIRC, sadnpo'd said it was LH (relative or friend in NC of ST) who told ST about the soot. LH, according to sadnpo'd, is known to embellish, so it was doubted to be true.

Not to mention, LE hasn't released any info about the victim's condition.

IIRC, sadnpo'd said it was LH (relative or friend in NC of ST) who told ST about the soot. LH, according to sadnpo'd, is known to embellish, so it was doubted to be true.

Not to mention, LE hasn't released any info about the victim's condition.

Why would ST even begin to think that was true? Why would he think LE would tell this relative sensitive information like that?

Something real fishy with that story.

In the begining there was an article or news report that ST had fallen out of a truck in the war and was seeking disability for that. Was it a head injury?

Sadnpod, in one of your first post you implied DT told ST that soot was found on the body and that was why the police were searching the gano house. When did DT talk to him to tell him that?

Sadnpod said she left for the night (end of last thread), but it wasn't DT who told ST that it was someone else (can't remember who) & I believe he said in his opinion, she didn't feel that person was reliable.

According to Kyle, Somer was at the house and LE sealed that house off for a couple days. If Somer was found with her shoes on it seems reasonable she would have soot (even trace amounts) on her feet anyway. That would be considered "on her body", but it drums up other other thoughts. Not sure which thread she answered that on officially.

Didnt LE state the kids didnt use any shortcuts? When you see how short the distance was from where she began to where she was last seen.. Someone would have noticed if she was taken in that area. Its that short and busy. She was last spotted in front of 1080. The dogs had her scent right in front of the area that leads beside the park to the shortcut, at least from memory it is very close to this area. Someone passing the school could see the whole play of events from beginning to end going slowy in their car.. watched her run, watched her hide by the tanks from her sibs as they went by, watched her go to the back of the playground or to the side by the skatepark as she waited for AC or took the shortcut.

I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling she went to the park.

Which brings me to my rant: on the night she went missing, dozens (if not more) volunteers from the community pitched in to help try to find her. I think it was wonderful they did that, however, what if all those people out there trampled inadvertently on potential evidence, thereby destroying it?

Since investigators removed food containers from the Gano house, one can assume they're looking for either DNA or to match it with possible stomach contents of the victim (or both).

Any other reasons?

Sadnpod said she left for the night (end of last thread), but it wasn't DT who told ST that it was someone else (can't remember who) & I believe he said in his opinion, she didn't feel that person was reliable.

According to Kyle, Somer was at the house and LE sealed that house off for a couple days. If Somer was found with her shoes on it seems reasonable she would have soot (even trace amounts) on her feet anyway. That would be considered "on her body", but it drums up other other thoughts. Not sure which thread she answered that on officially.

Are you forgetting that S was in a garbage truck? Shoes/feet with minute amounts of soot may or may not be relevant.

Since investigators removed food containers from the Gano house, one can assume they're looking for either DNA or to match it with possible stomach contents of the victim (or both).

Any other reasons?

I would say DNA and fingerprints and matching contents in stomach. Plus it might tell what route was taken to a resturant and maybe time?

Goodnite all

I am sorry for the distractions apparently due to my presence...keep sleuthing.. please post if anyone finds the video that was a live news feed saying they found clothing, or did I dream that? Mod ok'd me to post video, so I will try to get it together tomorrow.

Justice for Somer

these things were on my mind for a long time and I just decided to ask. That is all it was.

Are you forgetting that S was in a garbage truck? Shoes/feet with minute amounts of soot may or may not be relevant.

ITA, but hadn't thought about the garbage truck angle, excellent point!

I would say DNA and fingerprints and matching contents in stomach. Plus it might tell what route was taken to a resturant and maybe time?

Could they have also been ruling it out as well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10