IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the possible similarities is a valid discussion point for this thread imo and has been consistently discussed over all 12 threads. Remember Hannah Graham? So many posters were connecting dots to Morgan Harrington. And guess what????

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes. I remember people pointing out the similarities to Morgan Harrington on the Hannah Graham case and I found it annoying.....and, then....they were right! Some WSers spotted the similarities fast. Amazing.

I do wish, however, that posters would make it super clear when they are talking about the Iowa cousins (whose case I did not follow) when they post. When scrolling through the thread, it can be confusing to suddenly read about bikes, etc, and have to figure out that the poster is not referring to Libby or Abby. So names, initials, or some reference that your post is about another case, please!

Jmopinion

Has this been discussed before?

I have a theory that the guy could be connected to the Indiana Packers Corporation, about 5.9 miles from the Monon High Bridge Trail, right off of route 25.

Was he dressed unseasonably warm? You have to dress warm at meat packing places.

Could he be a truck driver that hauls from the packing plant, and that's why they are looking for him at a multi-state level?

Edit to add: I have no evidence, or even a strong hunch. Not trying to slander any company. Just looking at all angles and how and why a stranger might be in town in the first place. If he's not local...

Edit: Only about 3 miles away, if you don't have to u-turn. Looking at google maps.

Like I said before he is not a smart man. He is not familiar with technology. A man who does not have or is not familiar with the capabilities of a smart phone. Unless he thought he erased the information and Liberty's grandparents had an app that connected to her phone or she uploaded them to her cloud and he could not erase them. Phone company could of released items quickly.

It looks like he left them partially in water. That would erase some evidence. I wonder if he made any effort to cover bodies with brush. That I have not read on here.

Also when my sister was murdered the police said that dead weight is harder to carry. Keep that in mind. He wanted to get away from there.

I hope they catch him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have discussed many people including my own husband that is technology challenged. And they were NOT left partially in the water. The were more than 50 feet from the creek.

I'm sorry for you loss.[emoji257]

Yikes. I've only ever seen his News Interview. Can decide whether he's just scared sh**less or if he's psychotic during that interview. What a face. Can't unsee that. Thanks for posting this.

how far into the interview with the detective do I have to go before it gets weird? I see it's two hours and I'm only a few minutes in so far, just wondering if there's a particular point that it becomes disturbing. The interview with the news lady was quite something alright, watching him hyperventilate and whatnot, then come back and talk to them more. Sorry for the O/T.

how far in do I have to go before it gets weird? I see it's two hours and I'm only a few minutes in so far, just wondering if there's a particular point that it becomes disturbing. Sorry for the O/T.

The second he is told they recovered a body his entire demeanor changes. Within the first two minutes or so.

how far in do I have to go before it gets weird? I see it's two hours and I'm only a few minutes in so far, just wondering if there's a particular point that it becomes disturbing. Sorry for the O/T.

There is a point where the reporter asks if he knew her body was found and he panics. Sorry I don't have a time stamp for that, I haven't seen it in a few years. But it's worth a watch all the way through.

Edit: sorry I think I thought you were referring to the news interview. I don't think you are now that I reread your post.

OMG! This is exactly who I was referring to in my post above - see post #1176.

Hi please use the quote button in your replies if possible so we know what your'e talking about. Post 1176 was 150 posts ago. thanks :)

There is a point where the reporter asks if he knew her body was found and he panics. Sorry I don't have a time stamp for that, I haven't seen it in a few years. But it's worth a watch all the way through.

this is an interview iwth detectives. I saw the reporter one already, it was only a few minutes long. I edited my post to be more clear, sorry and thanks :)

I'm STILL getting grin-mileage from Giacalone AND Jackalone (but that's just me!) :D

NOW back to the case...
And one was a podiatrist...[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

The second he is told they recovered a body his entire demeanor changes. Within the first two minutes or so.

Yes, sorry I should've clarified that i'm referring to the 2 hour long interview with the detective. I've edited it to be more clear now, sorry!

this is an interview iwth detectives. I saw the reporter one already, it was only a few minutes long. thanks :)

The interview with detectives is even weirder. He only says "yes" "no" or "I don't know". Turns out the entire thing was inadmissible because they forgot to read him his Miranda rights.

I'm pretty sure if you feel your safety is at risk because your username is too revealing about your personal details, the mods can help.

Can they if I ask them too??

Yes, sorry I should've clarified that i'm referring to the 2 hour long interview with the detective.

If I remember correctly, the interrogation is just a lot of "I don't knows" and him being like a quiet child not wanting to answer. Nothing special. But we are kind of OT now.

I feel like the FBI released what they did because they need help, but also there was a lot of thought that went into exactly what they released and why (obviously lol). I say this because maybe those three words won't help the public id him, but more they wanted the perp to know what they have. I've watched a lot of dateline (LOL) and they always talk about why they release what they do and it's usually very specific to the perp.

Also having been sick recently and watched every single dateline on my Apple TV with the NBC app (LOL) they also give lots of information to people they interview. Or even suspects they interview. It's not always kept to themselves. I watched one last night where they were screaming at the guy that there was no way his wife killed herself and they told her exactly why and flat out told him they knew he did it. He wasn't arrested right then either. This guy is out free walking around by the way having been found guilty then on appeal found not guilty

Anyway my point is in every case on here it's always assumed and hammered in that they do things a certain way and don't tell people stuff etc and that's not always the case.

Edit- oh goodness- I meant to post this in Danielle's thread pertaining to the security guards sister in laws claimed information. My apologies I'll try to figure out how to move it LOL

Not sure how to reply to post from previous thread on the new thread. Someone said it's weird for Libby I think to not be friends with her mom on fb. My younger brother is not friends with my mom on fb. Moms can be very embarrassing on fb and I feel teens are particularly sensitive to this. ETA: embarrassing = commenting on things profusely and comments fawning over them or critical of what they've posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So true! My kids are only 4 and 1.5, but our sitter has a teenage daughter who is beautiful by all of society's standards and also very successful in school and in sports. Our sitter always makes posts that would have embarrassed me to death when I was a teenager and then tags her. But on the other side of the coin, the daughter has a public Instagram with hundreds of thousands of followers. And she is always posting selfies. Mostly tasteful, but some could be considered provocative...Very scary to me! I don't know how I will approach this issue when my kids are older.

Has this been discussed before?

I have a theory that the guy could be connected to the Indiana Packers Corporation, about 5.9 miles from the Monon High Bridge Trail, right off of route 25.

Was he dressed unseasonably warm? You have to dress warm at meat packing places.

Could he be a truck driver that hauls from the packing plant, and that's why they are looking for him at a multi-state level?

Edit to add: I have no evidence, or even a strong hunch. Not trying to slander any company. Just looking at all angles and how and why a stranger might be in town in the first place. If he's not local...

Edit: Only about 3 miles away, if you don't have to u-turn. Looking at google maps.
I've had that thought as well.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

A foster child with no living relatives whose caretakers have since died could return to an area they are intimitely familiar with since their childhood without anybody remembering or recognizing them easier than someone with a long family history/presence in their hometown.
So are you saying they never went to school? Never made one friend? Nobody in town in the entire town would know them?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member