2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
At least for today 7/6 and tomorrow for sentencing 7/7?

Good idea. We need to wean off this trial slowly and steadily.

Poof! You're a Sidebar Thread!

:grouphug:

I'm hearing a lot of folks still have upset tummies today, so just a light breakfast for us:

toastST081006_228x310.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/10/toastST081006_228x310.jpg

I have lost a post which was a tweet to the effect that the little princess might not be walking out of jail afterall. Anyone see it?

Boy would I just love that! :rocker:

ETA: Within the past couple of hours.

I have lost a post which was a tweet to the effect that the little princess might not be walking out of jail afterall. Anyone see it?

Boy would I just love that! :rocker:

ETA: Within the past couple of hours.

I saw the tweet, but I don't know what it means exactly.

Here's the tweet
bobkealing bob kealing

Did #CaseyAnthony have a little rain on her parade to possible freedom last night? I'll explain later today.

1 hour ago http://twitter.com/#http://twitter.com/#http://twitter.com/#http://twitter.com/#

I have decided......that actually freedom is going to be worse on Casey than life in prison. We know she has already adapted well to life behind bars. She feels safe and protected. Being out......she won't have that. And sure she's gonna make money, enough money to destroy herself. I think we may have received justice after all..............

I say go ahead and let Cindy have her. That is probably worse than protective custody anyway.

I have felt a lot of things since I came home yesterday from the zoo and saw the verdict. And I just feel like sharing some of those thoughts...so here goes...

I felt the jury got it wrong, like many here do. I believe, however, that the defense raised enough doubt, and the reality of the Anthony family's 'character', which was brought out on the stand, was what led to the NG verdict. The Anthony's aren't known for their stand for the truth. They are liars. And personally, when I encounter a person that has lied to or about me, I completely discount anything they might say to me in the future. I certainly never trust them. Which makes all of their testimony, whither true or not, suspect. And it must be discounted. Even George - who I do NOT believe would ever cover up the death of his granddaughter and NEVER molested his daughter. He lied too for the past three years.
What would Caylee's life been like, had she lived? That's what I keep coming back to....would Casey give custody to George/Cindy and go on her merry way? NO. She used that little girl to sponge off her parents. Would Caylee grow up to be a mentally healthy woman? I doubt it. Not in that house. As much as she SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE SAME OPPORTUNITY as all of us here, to grow up and have a family of her own, it was ripped from her. But now....she is safe. She is loved. She will never shed a tear or live in fear. And that gives me comfort in this difficult moment. She is safe in the arms of God. And while earthly justice may have failed, eternal justice NEVER will.
Just my thoughts.....

I have decided......that actually freedom is going to be worse on Casey than life in prison. We know she has already adapted well to life behind bars. She feels safe and protected. Being out......she won't have that. And sure she's gonna make money, enough money to destroy herself. I think we may have received justice after all..............

I think she will earn money, but we all know she has poor impulse control and will blow through it as fast as Baez did her $200k. Then she'll have many years of trying to get back to the height of her infamy. I don't think it bodes well for her.

And hopefully those FL lawyers that sue to get money back for JAC are on it in this case.

A prisoner who looses their freedom is more than likely pretty tough.
A person who gains their freedom, yet is still a prisoner must be worse. And since it must be this way, I pray everyday that she is forced to sleep with one eye open.

I would love to know what Judge Perry thinks about all of this, including the celebrations of the DT and the CM flipping the bird to the media. I hope he has something in his legal bag of tricks to make this better.

As long as she doesn't do in anyone else... Does anyone else think GA and CA are busy protecting their assets? Shoot, I'd hide my credit cards in a vent!

I am sooo sick and disheartened. :(

What is wrong me you guys? I am bawling here and this doesn't affect my life directly in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44