NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Truth, I'll try to be brief, but I probably won't be:

- he had an alibi (his wife likely wouldn't cover for him or probably wouldn't be able to keep that kind of a secret)
- he lacked opportunity (his wife was sleeping next to him, family in the house)
- he had an explanation for the calls, and the timeline of Diaz/Pak visit to OB and the Diaz/Pak call to CPH fits the explanation
- your interpretation of court docs that he was somehow criminally or civilly found guilty of gross negligence while medically attending to a minor is incorrect, based on my interpretation
- your interpretation of court docs that he was in some kind of drug rehab is incorrect, based on my interpretation
- my guess is that MG later misrecalled the last name of the "Rehab" caller
- according to police, MG never informed police of the "rehab" call initially, so assertions about CPH by MG need to be viewed in the context of a mother looking for swift justice.
- Mari and those assisting her (i.e., findshannangilbert.com) have never posted her actual phone bill to demonstrate the time/date and originating phone number of the "Rehab" call (which she claims was prior to the first call that CPH reported to 48 Hours). If Mari was able to demonstrate that CPH indeed called her prior to the first reported call by CPH, this would probably change my opinion on CPH.

Do you remember the article where MG went with some blogger to meet with CPH and his wife? They seemed like decent people, and they seemed empathetic. CPH has a family, he's community-minded. Without more actual evidence, at this point I think he just got really unlucky when he ran into Diaz/Pak and made those calls to the family at their request. The MSM storm took over and he got swept up.

And as for why he didn't take a lie detector test, it's because he's smart. He actually listens to his lawyer. If the DA came to him with some decent circumstantial evidence and threatened to charge him, he probably would take a lie detector test to help clear himself as a suspect and avoid being charged. But right now, he doesn't need to from a legal perspective since it can only hurt him. From a publicity perspective, its already about as bad as it can get, so there's no need to take any additional risk that you make things worse for yourself.

Back on April 8, I found the facebook page that Shannan's sister set up and from there found the radio interview during which her sister talked (amongst other things) about the doctor, which I believe was the first mention of him. It is interesting to listen to the interview again:

http://herewomentalkradio.com/home/archives_details/650

The interview (with Sherre, Shannan's sister) starts about 26 minutes in. The part about the doctor starts about 42 minutes in.

One of the things she says is that when she and her other sister spoke to him in person he denied (or said he didn't remember) saying what Mari claims he said. But Sherre then goes on to tell the interviewer that she was there, with her mother, when he made the call. So that means she can corroborate that he said those things, even though she didn't have her ear to the phone (her mother must have repeated it right away and she probably could also tell from her mother's side of the conversation.) She said she thought the call happened a day after they filed the missing person's report.

I'm not sure what day that would make it, and whether or not that was before or after the doctor said he spoke to MP and Alex, but it certainly makes it credible to me that he did in fact say what Mari claims he said, which is VERY ODD (and even more odd that he "forgot" he said it.) Does that change your mind at all? (By the way, I don't know how Mari would have a phone bill with an incoming call listed anyhow - he called her, not the other way around.)

I also find it interesting that he would call the day after she was reported missing. Did he get that info. from someone in LE?

I'd also like to add that Sherre consistently comes across as well-spoken and intelligent and entirely credible. I believe her.

<rsbm>

From Ashley's link above:

Doesn't seem to fit real well with the alibi CPH has put forth :waitasec:

Forgive me if this is self-evident, but who is Ashley and where is this link?! (I'm starting to lose brain cells...)

is it the kind of marsh a person could stumble into in the dark? could she have fallen and drowned? just curious if you would have to go far off the road or could you go a short way and suddenly be knee deep in water? or would you know right away it was not passable?

this is so crazy. I hope its not some other poor girl or guy or child...this Oak Beach is like a body farm.

Ummm NO. They are 4 foot wide 2 feet deep mosquito canals with deep mud at the bottom that happen to be behind the house of a serial killer. SG didn't predict her future of drowning in a puddle, she correctly deduced that a sick person wanted to kill her, but he tried to convince her he was the good guy and the others were bad which is why she was running back to his house. Like a spider web, and a mockingbird, the nature park freak set a simple trap. I hope santa gives him hot copper for christmas.

The poster &#8220;Flukeyou&#8221;, over at longislandserialkiller.com, claimed back in June 2011, that the Dr H hid the bodies in the wetland behind his house.

Here is a link to one of the threads where Flukeyou posted about the wetland:

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/06/cm-10/

Quotes from Flukeyou&#8217;s posts June 2011:
&#8220;He stored the bodies summered in the Colbert ditches in the wetlands. The water added in the decomposition and hid the smell&#8230;&#8221;

&#8220;the Dr never foresaw them diggingnin those wetlands..it was only after he found out that he had to move the bodies&#8230;if these corpses were found right behind his house&#8230;how could he explain that? &#8220;

And "Flukeyou is now posting":

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/12/wanna-be-pi/#comment-60751

"Oak beach is sealed off to even reporters"
"there&#8217;s something big about to break&#8230;.trust me"

I wonder if Police finaly listened to "Flukeyou" and searched the area?

Forgive me if this is self-evident, but who is Ashley and where is this link?! (I'm starting to lose brain cells...)

Who else on this planet would be mocking the police, while exhilirated about the tv show? Who else smiles when talking about dismembering young women? A sick person thats who.

Who else on this planet would be mocking the police, while exhilirated about the tv show? Who else smiles when talking about dismembering young women? A sick person thats who.

Yeah yeah yeah, I get all that, but it doesn't answer my question: where did this come from: "Police have said Hackett may have been among the last people to see her alive."

Thread #11 is now being returned for your viewing pleasure. Please post on thread #12 as this one shall remain closed.

There were some very personal questions going on that I have removed. Please remember do NOT call each other out on the threads. It can creep your fellow members out. Sometimes it even creeps me out, so don't do it. Anonymity is very important to our members. Respect that.

If someone is calling you out and you are uncomfortable, be sure to use the alert button. Do NOT respond to the post that is concerning you.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member