NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CM Jr is a viable suspect, it is very hard to believe that someone wasnt watching him. I mean, he is a pretty high profile guy if he likes to stalk and harrass public figures.

Personally, he strikes me as someone who is pretty unbalanced and not one who thinks things through. I mean he left a pretty clear trail in his harrassment case. From 1994-2004 he called these women 300 times right? It is hard for me to see someone like him as a delivery man/overt stalker of women by day and a very very successful predator by night. So to speak.

JMVHO.

I searched ""SAL" and his address..
Lives or lived 17mins to manorville, Which is a very easy drive
And live 30aprox to oak beach..
Found an address in yonkers related as well..
No sign of a oak beach or long island address tho..
If he's within 17 mins of Manorville and 30 mins of Oak Beach wouldn't he be on LI?

If CM Jr is a viable suspect, it is very hard to believe that someone wasnt watching him. I mean, he is a pretty high profile guy if he likes to stalk and harrass public figures.

Personally, he strikes me as someone who is pretty unbalanced and not one who thinks things through. I mean he left a pretty clear trail in his harrassment case. From 1994-2004 he called these women 300 times right? It is hard for me to see someone like him as a delivery man/overt stalker of women by day and a very very successful predator by night. So to speak.

JMVHO.

Good point. I'll point out though that during his threatening calls, he called the Manorville victims "*advertiser censored*". That was prior to 2005. Wasn't the fact that the Manorville victim, Jessica Taylor, was a prostitute only recently revealed in 2011?

Also, his probation included intense inpatient counseling, which may have included medication that mellowed him out and allowed him to control his compulsions better.

What strikes me as odd too is that the phone call M.O. is the same - he called to taunt his victim from payphones while on the road, suggesting a level of technical sophistication and desire to avoid detection. We know Melissa's sister was called multiple times (like 17?) over the course of many, many months from busy areas where he would not be detected. This was brash, but it seems like a compulsion. He used the word "*advertiser censored*" whereas CM Jr used the word "*advertiser censored*".

OK, I submitted this tip to Suffolk County. Guy's name is Carman Monaco Jr., also known as ""Sal from Manorville". Mentioning this guy by name does not to violate the Websleuths Terms of Service because:

1) He has been reported in MSM with respect to the Manorville murders in 2005 (see below)
2) He was questioned by police in 2005 and "Police...would not disclose whether he was ruled out as a suspect."
3) MSM is currently reporting that the police believe the Manorville and Oak Beach killer is one and the same.

So, what can we find out about Carman Monaco Jr.?

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2005-04-03/local/18294991_1_monaco-tree-lighting-jail

Sleuthing him does not violate the terms of service.

Hi inspectorgadget - can you please post a link for item 3 bolded above?

TIA,

Salem

Good point. I'll point out though that during his threatening calls, he called the Manorville victims "*advertiser censored*". That was prior to 2005. Wasn't the fact that the Manorville victim, Jessica Taylor, was a prostitute only recently revealed in 2011?

Also, his probation included intense inpatient counseling, which may have included medication that mellowed him out and allowed him to control his compulsions better.

What strikes me as odd too is that the phone call M.O. is the same - he called to taunt his victim from payphones while on the road, suggesting a level of technical sophistication and desire to avoid detection. We know Melissa's sister was called multiple times (like 17?) over the course of many, many months from busy areas where he would not be detected. This was brash, but it seems like a compulsion. He used the word "*advertiser censored*" whereas CM Jr used the word "*advertiser censored*".

I'm pretty sure that it was reported that she was a prostitute back when she was found. I am having troeeuble finding any articles from back then. I did find a 2007 post in a Topix Manorville forum by someone claiming to be the pimp that reported her missing.

okay, scenario time

SG doesn't get paid and is afraid of MP kicking her butt, so she calls the cops and decides to run.

SG does what she thinks is coke at JB's and ends up doing special k or angel dust and disappears in the night while talking to police on the phone.

SG is drugged with something against her will when she shows up at what turns out to be a party.

SG is set up to be brought out to Long Island to be eliminated and MP is a part of it

SG freaked out because she is bi polar and ran around ringing doorbells and calling police while trying to turn a trick and said they were trying to kill her...then she took off all her clothes and ran into the swamp....and dissappeared.

SG was taken to LI against her will to turn a trick at 2 o clock in the morning by MP. She did not want to have sex with JB or return to the car. She called the police but was intercepted and murdered for calling the cops.

SG was stalked and murdered

SG was picked up on the road by a john she knew in the area who killed her.

SG was at JB's with JB and CPH the friendly neighborhood doctor buddy who followed SG and kidnapped her.

any more?

Keeping quote for context.

OK, I submitted this tip to Suffolk County. Guy's name is Carman Monaco Jr., also known as ""Sal from Manorville". Mentioning this guy by name does not to violate the Websleuths Terms of Service because:

1) He has been reported in MSM with respect to the Manorville murders in 2005 (see below)
2) He was questioned by police in 2005 and "Police...would not disclose whether he was ruled out as a suspect."
3) MSM is currently reporting that the police believe the Manorville and Oak Beach killer is one and the same.

So, what can we find out about Carman Monaco Jr.?

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2005-04-03/local/18294991_1_monaco-tree-lighting-jail

Sleuthing him does not violate the terms of service.

TIA,

Salem
I'm not Inspector Gadget, but... to save time. Here is the breakout of the 10 victims that were found along Ocean Parkway... most with links.

The GB4 (Barthelemy, Waterman, Costello, & Brainard-Barnes)

These victims are connected by not only their trade & use of craigslist but also their murder (strangulation) and body disposition (stripped of clothing/jewelry & wrapped in burlap).

Mannorville (Taylor & Jane Doe 6)

These victims are connected in that portions of their remains were found in Mannorville within a mile of each other, along Halsey-Manor Road in 2000 and 2003, respectively ( map ). The missing portions were found nearly a decade later along Ocean Parkway. Both victims had been decapitated, and some of their limbs and/or extremities removed. ( link ) In addition to the two women, two men were also found within the same time frame. Some believe these men were murdered by the same individual who murdered the two women. The Manorville killer has been refered to as the Manorville Butcher. ( link ) His MO is dismembering his victims. He also went to great, though, rather, crude lengths to remove identifying marks (i.e., trying to obliterate the tattoo). It is unclear when he dumped the Ocean Parkway remains.

Asian Male CD

This 17-23 year old victim was described as having been violently murdered between 2000-2005. ( link )

Jane Doe 9

The DNA from the skull found on the Nassau County section of Ocean Parkway matched that of legs that had washed ashore in 1996. ( link )

Baby Doe & Jane Doe 10

The DNA of baby doe matched that of the west most remains found in the Nassau County section of Ocean Parkway. ( link ) Notably, the baby was wrapped in a blanket. ( link ) Since however, the other remains indicate a female relation, quite possibly the mother, the blanket is an anomally. The other anomally is that LE states that the child's death was not suspicious. In other words, they do not appear to believe she was murdered. ( link ) In this case, at best, we know that at least an adult female, likely the mother, and a toddler went missing.

Connecting the dots. LE originally felt two or more killers were at work, and OBP was a coincidental dumping ground. ( link )

"There could be one, there could be more killers," Dormer said. "We don't know."

They have since changed their opinion. ( link )

Dormer said Tuesday that investigators now believe the slayings may be the work of a single serial killer because of where the victims were dumped and their ties to the sex industry.

So, long story short, LE now apparently thinks the same killer is responsible for both Manorville & OPB victims.

TIA,

Salem

Sure Salem, here it is:

On December 1st, 2011:

http://www.kztv10.com/news/police-believe-single-killer-behind-long-island-bodies/
"Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer told NBC News Tuesday that police now think a single person is behind the deaths of the human remains found on Gilgo Beach..."

""The person has got to be comfortable with the locations," Dormer said, citing the long distances between Manorville and Gilgo Beach, and from Davis Park to Gilgo Beach. "That's the theory, that it's a Long Islander.""

Something doesn't add up here!!!

Yesterday, Dormer said that with the low tide, conditions for searching are ideal. Yet, there is a friggen full moon out tonight!!! So wouldn't that mean a higher than normal tide?

Also, I can't find any photos that show the marshland that they are searching "under water" like they described. All on-line photos including Seaslug's, bing maps, google maps, mapquest, yahoo maps, etc. show that area just as it is now.

So what the heck is Dormer talking about! He is either deliberately lying or just clueless.

Wasn't the fact that the Manorville victim, Jessica Taylor, was a prostitute only recently revealed in 2011?
They ID'd Jessica as working as a prostitute in February of 2004 ( link ).

Yesterday, Dormer said that with the low tide, conditions for searching are ideal. Yet, there is a friggen full moon out tonight!!! So wouldn't that mean a higher than normal tide?
Well, looking at my tide map for that area, for today, high tide was at 8 AM/PM, with the low at 3PM. Not sure what he's referring to, specifically, unless tide shifts put them more in the middle of the day last spring and this time last year. That is, I'm assuming the tide high/low shifts. Here's a link to tide by date charts if you feel like checking it out ( link )

ok so facts we do know are:
1.SG runs off from her appointment screaming for her life
2.She does not want to be found by any of the ppl involved with that job

Now what would make myself act like this or you?
1. Seeing or hearing something they did before. (they= ppl who hired her and brought her)
2. drugs that effected my mind combined with a mental illness?

The more I think about this I am inclined to go with 1, even more so then her bi-polar illness and drug use even if she was drugged with something.

What if the john or johns showed her something a home made snuff film and she recognized a girl in it as missing or it was an actually violent act?
all speculation here but just trying to wrap my head around this with common sense
After all it was the party house and it has happened in the past men degrading women on tape for there own personal gain.
*has happened in the past generally speaking

the fact is CPH says he saw her that morning...

how does that go again?

this manorville thing is interesting but it doesn't explain Shannens pants and purse and shoes behind CPH's house in the Swamp.

Wonder if CPH brought Shannen into the basement to warm up and wait for the cops.

Thanks scandi .. i think their street number is 35. Which leads me to, if LE wasn't able to search the area well in May because it's so marshy and the reeds alongside Anchor Way are so tall, how is that a scared, barefoot gal was able to so totally disappear into the area, so deep that she can't be found?

Also, if Shannan is in there, you'd think the cadaver dogs would have zeroed in on her by now.

My exact thoughts too. Seriously, come on now LE.

BBM..I hate the fact that they are referring to her as prostitute Shannan Gilbert. She's a person first and foremost. A person with a family who loves her and probably doesn't need to see her labeled as such. JMO

This has been driving me crazy too. Every time I see "Missing hooker Shannan" or anything of the like, I'm always like "why is that necessary". I mean it's not like someone would report "Missing Finance Manager Jane Smith..." lol

the fact is CPH says he saw her that morning...

how does that go again?

this manorville thing is interesting but it doesn't explain Shannens pants and purse and shoes behind CPH's house in the Swamp.

Wonder if CPH brought Shannen into the basement to warm up and wait for the cops.

Do they have basements in Oak Beach?

I don't know...it was just a thought.

I searched ""SAL" and his address..
Lives or lived 17mins to manorville, Which is a very easy drive
And live 30aprox to oak beach..
Found an address in yonkers related as well..
No sign of a oak beach or long island address tho..

I have found Long island adresses on Carman Monaco Jr. in:

EAST PATCHOGUE, NY
MEDFORD, NY

Carman Monaco Jr was born Jun 1957

His mother, who died in June 2011, lived in West Islip.
her address is ca 14 miles from Gilgo beach.
And ca. 8 miles from Oak Beach.

His father , who died in 1980, is burried at :
Calverton National Cemetery
Calverton
Suffolk County, NY

This is ca 4 miles from Manorville, NY

I have found no relatives in the Oak/Gilgo Beach area.

I tried to post before and it got deleted :(

Some thoughts:

1. How is it possible that the dr. called mom from SG's phone and then her phone ends up in the marsh?

2. How could she run out there barefoot? the reeds and marsh grasses would pinch her feet. She wouldn't make it 10 feet. She also wouldn't rip off her clothes from hypothermia unless she was out there for a long time. Sorry folks, but the houses aren't far enough for her to be out there long enough- to get hypothermia.

3. In my opinion: she is a victim of the sk. I think the SK planned it out like all of his other "jobs". SG freaked and "ran", so it was a botched murder. Not according to "plan". I think the body was elsewhere and Sk panicked.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members