Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

My theory has never changed. She honestly probably meant to make it look like an accident and blame George. I think some of this stuff presented by Baez was actually Casey's plan.

Most likely the drowning thing is a metaphor or telling us a grain of truth. Caylee was drowning...under water where she was dumped. If you break down things that Casey says she gives a way what happened in small doses of truth.

But I'd say she gave her just the right amount of something to sleep, then taped her up and bagged her up while she was in her deep sleep. If she gave her too much it would also help when the body started rejecting it and Caylee possibly would start to vomit. Sorry so graphic...

Only one thing is how did she get so lucky by moving the body around and not being seen? Except moving the body as if pretending it was trash. I don't think she buried her in the back yard sandbox. I think she was trying to figure out how to make it look like an accident and ran out of ideas. She didn't do a search for that ,s o was just improvising all of that.

On a side note I tried looking up"Fool Proof Suffocation" just to see what comes up, and thought that would give more clues, but all that does come up is about the new evidence.

RBBM ~ This is not the first time I've seen this problem with the current searches. IIRC, Google has an option to change to historical search dates; i.e., one day ago, one week ago or custom dates.

So, if you're using Google, look around and see if they have any kind of "options" button and explore further from there.

ETA: Please forgive me. I just tried this using the date June 16, 2008, and it didn't work. It still gave me current news; don't know why.

But the moral of this story is that I should try my own ideas out before presuming to give grand advice. Sorry, JBounds!!!

I think she killed Caylee at home. I also think she drowned that baby in the backyard pool. The duct tape either went on before she drowned her, or right after death in an attempt to make it look like a kidnapping. Hence the birth of Zanny the Nanny. She bagged that baby up and threw her in the trunk. In approximately 2.6 days she backed into the garage, borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and tried to dig a hole, but realized it was too risky and too much work. I think she probably put Caylee’s body in the Turtle sandbox while she was going to dig, hence the hit by the dogs. She returned the shovel, put Caylee in the trunk once again and drove around the corner and dumped her. Period.

I believe she killed Caylee and planned on making it look like George did it (which plays into the defense BS). I think some of those computer searches for neck breaking, etc were for George (not for self-defense against George as the defense wants people to believe, but how to kill George). I think she had a bigger plan, but Cindy got in her way when she called 911.

The rest is history.

I have never believed that GA remembered the last time he saw Caylee and what clothing they were wearing. According to him it was just an ordinary morning, with their usual routines. I can't remember what anyone was wearing at our Thanksgiving dinner just a week ago, so for him to insist on that was sinister.
IMO she killed her not long after he left for work, when she realized there was no way she would get to spend the night with Tony. I think she drowned her, planned to call it an accident, but then changed course after she thought about how to tell Cindy, that would seem believable..
I think the duct tape was to prevent body fluid leakage after death, the source of the odor in her car.
No baby sitter was the deciding factor..

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:

"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

Well Bond, you haven't lost your touch. You can still put it all in perspective very succintly. Tough to read though.

Re. the BBM: This is the part I really can't handle. I tell myself that she was sedated because it makes it a little easier for me to stomach. However, to be honest, the evidence tells me something different. :( Like, that 4th piece of duct tape. I truly believe it was used to bind her wrists. When we sleuthed the tear pattern of the duct tape, there was one piece that never matched up. I think it is highly possible...no probable.. that there was another (undiscovered) piece that Caylee removed herself, then Casey tore that long piece off and bound her wrists so she couldn't do it again. That 4th piece was different than all the others. It still haunts me. Common sense tells me if she were sedated, she wouldn't have done that. I wish somebody could prove to me there is no way that could have happened like that. I welcome to be proved wrong on that account. It would make me feel better not believing she was fighting for her life... just to take a breath. Not to mention, I would hope she wasn't aware that it was her own mother was murdering her.

BBM
I agree with this.
Well I agree with your whole post but the BBM part has me going back to March 2008 with the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons etc..that were conducted AFTER Cindy closed her checking account and Casey was cut off from her money supply.

ITA. I think Casey had been wanting to rid herself of the responsiblity for a long time. We have evidence she was considering it as early as March. Like Bond pointed out with George's rare calls, something very disturbing was going on at that house the afternoon of June 16th. I think she snapped, and even though she had given it much consideration before, I believe it was an impulsive, quick final decision to do it on that day.

The New York Craigslist employment ad for shot girls she viewed that same afternoon is not lost on me either. She wanted to go to NY with Tony. Caylee wasn't going to fit into that plan. She'd be damned before she signed over custody to George & Cindy. That was never going to happen, so....

I hate her all over again. More than ever.

Respectfully snipped...

The New York Craigslist employment ad for shot girls she viewed that same afternoon is not lost on me either. She wanted to go to NY with Tony. Caylee wasn't going to fit into that plan. She'd be damned before she signed over custody to George & Cindy. That was never going to happen, so....

This.

In my opinion.

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:

"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

I don't recall the duct tape being in the pontiac. What am I missing?

I don't recall the duct tape being in the pontiac. What am I missing?

I think that BJB's mentioning of the tape being in the car is part of a hypothetical scenario and not something that was evidence in this case. JMO.

Respectfully snipped and emphasis by me

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16...ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house
I agree, he rarely called her before this date but called her from this point on.
...and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.
I don't believe there was ever any evidence presented to support the Henkle duct tape was ever in the car. There was evidence that a roll was in George Anthony's possession after June 16 though. Are you saying she took the tape back to the house and gave it to George or put it back in the garage for him to use later?
Caylee had pjs and I highly doubt a someone like Casey would choose shorts that are infant size she outgrew. Also, it was afternoon, hours before her bedtime.

The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM
The cell pings put her at or very near Tony's by 5:57 at the latest.

Steering clear of the details
I'm sure you care a lot about the details so thought I'd share these. Assuming there is a sliver of truth in the lies Casey told, perhaps George began calling her that day for another reason than what you suggest. But, if that were true, he'd surely remember that day clearly and wouldn't have sworn under oath that he saw her happy with her mom when they left that day at 12:50. To never call his daughter then call her that day and more calls later is enough to make that day stand out in his mind.

Ok so here's how I think it all went. It all started with the big fight the night before. Cindy I believe gave her an ultimatum. The next day starts per usual. Casey focus is on Casey and thinking about good time, hence the uploads of "her" club the researching for the shot girls etc. The phone calls and texts to friends. As the day wears on her situation gets more desparate so she talks with friends about moving out and needing places to stay. She pretends to leave for her fake job with Caylee and George watches her leave. She waits for him to leave for work and comes back to the house. I think the calls to and from her Dad are about keeping tabs on his whereabouts. He can't come back home and catch her there. Now she's watching Caylee alone and being reminded all the time about Cindy and her fight. She's very resentful of Caylee. Casey does what she always does when she's that angry. She fantasizes about killing her daughter. Then she starts up the google searches. I think she's always had this kind of back up plan about what she'd do. Now the situation is escalating. So around this time she talks with Jesse G who hears Caylee in the background but Casey kinda snaps and decides to go ahead with it. So I believe she gives Caylee zanax to make her sleepy. (remember AD can give her Zanax whenever she wants it) Casey gets herself packed up for the week or so she's staying with Tony and doesn't pack for Caylee. She decides on duct tape and more Xanax. She doesn't have scissors so she grabs knife from the kitchen. (there was a knife found with the remains with white fibers attached which I believe are duct tape fibers) She then starts calling her Mom as she's leaving the house. This I think is her giving Cindy one last opportunity to maintain status quo and that would be taking Caylee for the night.. so Casey is free to do as she wants.. Remember this is all fantasy until she actually does the murder. Caylee is still useful to her alive as a pawn/leverage. Casey gets ignored, she's still livid from last night, her friends won't give her a place to stay and her Mom is on to her games ie stealing from her Grandparents. Casey cuts communication at that point and drives to a remote location. It's dark and rainy and she thinks she won't be seen. I think the critical time between 4:30-6:00 when her phone is off when there's no way to track her she overdoses Caylee on Xanax and applies the duct tape. She does all this while in the car using the knife to cut the three long pieces and places her in the trunk where Caylee assumes the fetal position. Casey leaves her there and is free to celebrate with her boyfriend. And that all begins the 31 days. Everything else is cover up, the change of Caylees clothes, the deleted sections of the pc, the zenida story the myspace pages and secret pass words all cover.

RBBM ~ This is not the first time I've seen this problem with the current searches. IIRC, Google has an option to change to historical search dates; i.e., one day ago, one week ago or custom dates.

So, if you're using Google, look around and see if they have any kind of "options" button and explore further from there.

ETA: Please forgive me. I just tried this using the date June 16, 2008, and it didn't work. It still gave me current news; don't know why.

But the moral of this story is that I should try my own ideas out before presuming to give grand advice. Sorry, JBounds!!!

There somehow has to be a way. I really think it could give us something to go on if we could see what came up and give us some insights. I even copied&pasted from the excel to my browser and it still gave me current news.

ITA. I think Casey had been wanting to rid herself of the responsiblity for a long time. We have evidence she was considering it as early as March. Like Bond pointed out with George's rare calls, something very disturbing was going on at that house the afternoon of June 16th. I think she snapped, and even though she had given it much consideration before, I believe it was an impulsive, quick final decision to do it on that day.

BBM

Your statement brings up a thought I have had since seeing the latest history files. I'm not the only one who noticed that the history file for the "owner" account starts on June 16. The significance is that all Firefox history recorded prior to that date was deleted. The file found in unallocated space containing the searches for chloroform are just one fragment of that deleted history. That fragment ends on March 21.

There are, more likely than not, other fragments on that hard drive in unallocated space that cover the missing dates of March 22 - June 15. Based on the average volume of daily activity in the records we do have, there are probably around 43,000 records in those missing dates.

I find it hard to believe that Casey only searched for ways to eliminate Caylee on March 17, 21, and June 16. I think it more likely there are multiple days in which such searches were done, and if we were to look at them we would find a more or less logical evolution from chloroform to household weapons to _blank_ to "foolproof suffocation".

I think AZlawyer is correct in asserting one good way to find those missing records is to look for the word "search" in unallocated space, or Casey's favorite websites "Facebook", "Myspace", and "Photobucket".

Finding those other records might also reveal what there was to hide that caused the history file to be deleted on June 15.

I'm sure you care a lot about the details so thought I'd share these. Assuming there is a sliver of truth in the lies Casey told, perhaps George began calling her that day for another reason than what you suggest. But, if that were true, he'd surely remember that day clearly and wouldn't have sworn under oath that he saw her happy with her mom when they left that day at 12:50. To never call his daughter then call her that day and more calls later is enough to make that day stand out in his mind.

BBM

The cell phone records from June 1 - July 16 (46 days) show only two calls between George and Casey, one being June 16.

I think you are using too much hindsight in your analysis of what George should have remembered. How many of us can clearly recall events from 30 days ago? Just because George may have called to see if Caylee had calmed down does not mean he'd recall that being the last day he saw Caylee. This would be particularly true if 1) Casey and Caylee never left home that day and 2) Casey is telling everyone the day Caylee disappeared was a day she left home with Caylee. What is George going to do? He's going to think back to the last day he saw Casey leave with Caylee. And his thoughts are going to mix with other days.

BBM

Your statement brings up a thought I have had since seeing the latest history files. I'm not the only one who noticed that the history file for the "owner" account starts on June 16. The significance is that all Firefox history recorded prior to that date was deleted. The file found in unallocated space containing the searches for chloroform are just one fragment of that deleted history. That fragment ends on March 21.

There are, more likely than not, other fragments on that hard drive in unallocated space that cover the missing dates of March 22 - June 15. Based on the average volume of daily activity in the records we do have, there are probably around 43,000 records in those missing dates.

I find it hard to believe that Casey only searched for ways to eliminate Caylee on March 17, 21, and June 16. I think it more likely there are multiple days in which such searches were done, and if we were to look at them we would find a more or less logical evolution from chloroform to household weapons to _blank_ to "foolproof suffocation".

I think AZlawyer is correct in asserting one good way to find those missing records is to look for the word "search" in unallocated space, or Casey's favorite websites "Facebook", "Myspace", and "Photobucket".

Finding those other records might also reveal what there was to hide that caused the history file to be deleted on June 15.
Thanks JWG. Is the only way for you to personally do a search of the unallocated space is to have a copy of the imaged hard drive?

BBM

I noticed in the History from Unallocated Space of the firefox browser that Casey logged into her facebook account 1 minute after the searches for "how to make chloraform" and "Shovel" and "neck breaking" and "household weapons". Why didn't the prosecution point that out to the jury when CA perjured herself, and why didn't the jury look at this spreadsheet to see it themselves? :banghead:

BBM
I agree with this.
Well I agree with your whole post but the BBM part has me going back to March 2008 with the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons etc..that were conducted AFTER Cindy closed her checking account and Casey was cut off from her money supply.

Your post takes me back to what I originally thought about - that Cindy was Casey's initially intended victim months before.
Casey must have been furious with her mother. It was probably building for years. And I beleive her thoughts to kill or somehow get rid of her mother fits into the conversations she had with her friend Amy about getting the house and them sharing it.

But, I suppose she decided it would be easier to do away with her daughter. That would take care of part of her problem.

I have to say reading these theories is putting chills back on my spine again. Will we ever be rid of Evil Casey Anthony.

I noticed in the History from Unallocated Space of the firefox browser that Casey logged into her facebook account 1 minute after the searches for "how to make chloraform" and "Shovel" and "neck breaking" and "household weapons". Why didn't the prosecution point that out to the jury when CA perjured herself, and why didn't the jury look at this spreadsheet to see it themselves? :banghead:

Even if they had, JB came back and undermined the computer pros with his argument regarding the error of 84 chloroform searches.
However, the files from the 16th of June become more compelling because they would have shown the jury a pattern that was likely Casey-which in turn may have compromised Cindy and knocked her tesimony out all together (she'd be cornered for sure if she tried to take credit for those June searches).
The jury looked at nothing.

I also believe that Casey was planning to kill Caylee, but prior to March of 2008. I believe if she had the financial means, she would have aborted Caylee. I believe that if she had the opportunity to give birth without Cindy's knowledge, she would have discarded Caylee.
For a while she had to make it work. Cindy helped; she held Caylee when she was born, she made sure Caylee had fab birthday parties. Casey didn't want Cindy's help, though, she would have preferred to have full control of Caylee and thus Caylee's destiny-with no intrusion. If she could diminish the importance of Caylee to George and Cindy, she could ultimately get rid of her without pesky questions.
Then things came to a head and the landmarks of coming of age that were happening to Casey's friends were not happening to her. She was unemployed and over-entitled. She was sexy, except with a baby on her hip. She is and always will be a dangerous sociopathic specimen, no need to find rhyme or reason in why she took it to a whole other level. Narcissistic, entitled sociopath. There was no such thing as giving Caylee to Cindy. THAT was never the plan.
She started to look around in March and, as JWG points out, likely looked around all the way on through June 16th. She may have looked at some suspect sites afterwards, on the laptop on PC's we don't know about, such as disposal methods, cleaning methods, cell pings, etc. Who knows? Lee sure was gone a long time on July 17th...
I also find it odd that George called her that day, but believe that it may have been due to an argument with Casey, maybe in front of Caylee. Remember how Annie said Casey would speak to Cindy? The way we heard her speak on the phone to Cindy from jail? The way George kept saying he had been hard on Casey? Maybe both George and Cindy were demanding Casey find a way to get out of their home and Cindy left her a VM to that effect on the morning of the 16th, George parroting the same thing annoyingly before he left for work. Casey didn't want to hear their lip, that's for sure, and she had no problem yelling at them. Maybe George called to tuck tail, er, apologize.
By then, though, the thoughts and words had gone from musings of chloroform sorcery (in March) to bottom of the barrell murder by suffocation (June). Which as we know is pretty par for filicide by females.
Dr. Vass's results likely from some other chemical influence at some other time, in some other manner? I am beginning to believe Casey never tried to brew a batch of chloroform. She simply suffocated Caylee with three pieces of tape, one placed nearly all the way around Caylee's head, in her hair.
Timeline is where you guys have my interest piqued still. Was there bodily fluid on the carseat at any point (I know we went through that here)? Bodily fluid on Caylee's clothes, necessitating a change of clothes and requiring that Casey just bring the whole laundry bag and dispose of Caylee with the tainted clothing?
These are things that might be answered if we knew more about how Casey may have manipulated the laptop, and if she could have "erased" items from that platform as well. In essence, if this is what she searched for before killing Caylee, I wonder what she searched for afterwards, when it was time to figure out how to cover up a murder.

BBM

The cell phone records from June 1 - July 16 (46 days) show only two calls between George and Casey, one being June 16.

I think you are using too much hindsight in your analysis of what George should have remembered. How many of us can clearly recall events from 30 days ago? Just because George may have called to see if Caylee had calmed down does not mean he'd recall that being the last day he saw Caylee. This would be particularly true if 1) Casey and Caylee never left home that day and 2) Casey is telling everyone the day Caylee disappeared was a day she left home with Caylee. What is George going to do? He's going to think back to the last day he saw Casey leave with Caylee. And his thoughts are going to mix with other days.

I don't agree. An objective detective would look at anything unusual coming from anyone involved unless he had his mind made up that Casey did something wrong before fully investigating and was not objective at all. I think George Anthony began calling her for a reason and that reason would stand out in his mind. You are incorrect that it was only one call. He also called her 7/3 2:39pm and 5:15pm, 7/7 8:24am, 7/14 8:24am according to his cell record. The last call doesn't show in Casey's records. This is the day he put 77 miles on company vehicle, telling them he was stuck in traffic on the highway for 2 hours. I could find no news story of anything that would cause traffic to be backed up on that day and that highway. This call may have been made while driving to work, arriving at 8:45am, according to his work report. These are just calls from his cell phone to her. I believe, but am not positive, this is the day he also went to where the car had been parked before being towed. LE never asked him why he called her or what they talked about, as far as I can remember.

I'm sort of inclined to believe she changed caylee's clothes because she knew GA would remember what Caylee was wearing, maybe he dressed her. That day might stand out because it was his first day at work at new job or that CA and Casey had a big fight the night before and morning was tense. Which is why I think she skewed the time line by saying Caylee was last seen on the 8th of June instead of 16th. So pieces wouldn't fall into place. People might argue Casey wasn't smart enough but I think she was smart just not wise. She had intricately woven lies that took years to build upon and I think she took a lot of time dreaming up.

If you're missing a post regarding Caylee's shorts, I moved ~dozen over to an existing thread focused on that topic and updated that thread title here. HTH.

So what are we really saying GA involvement is here? I don't believe for a second that he knew Caylee was dead on that day. But possibly lied about what she was wearing or just bs'd it. But what's his motive for that (to look like he cared more than he did, to look more confident/competent? Maybe he mixed up days... because as far as I can recall the clothes he claimed she wore were never found in any search of home or vehicles. Way after the fact the big trouble shirt and shorts were claimed to belong to "zanny" and the picture of her wearing them was at zanny's apartment. Maybe he sensed something was wrong hence the calls, maybe he called her to relay messages from Cindy because CA wasn't speaking to her or like another poster said maybe he was calling to see if Caylee had calmed down because everyone was mad at everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back