Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he take it home? I missed that part. I thought it was just for the picture.

I would NEVER leave a flag on the ground. Not an option.

It was for a picture. The person taking the picture likely suggested it.

Bloody American Flag at such an American event... really gets the point across. :twocents:

I learned a long time ago to never say what I would or wouldn't do during a tragedy.

There's no way to know until you have lived it.

JMO

I have lived through many traumatic events. I have PTSD because of it. I said earlier that I hoped to GOD my suspicions were totally wrong. FBI obviously thinks they May learn something from his shoes, clothes and camera. Maybe they will maybe they won't. Hey it would suck to be the ones who HAVE to ask these questions. If he is innocent and an American Hero that will be validated to.

Hate me if you will. I just thought his actions were strange warranting a little more looking in to.

I forgive ALL his strange actions because he most likely saved at least one person's life.

I have nothing but respect for him.

God bless him!

There is a video of this interview somewhere - he is very shaky and has blood all over him and tells the reporters what happened and what he did. They then asked him to pose with the flag he was holding.

It looks to me like he has a pot in that backpack. I can see something in the middle poking out like the handle on the lid.

And I don't get why (someone was saying this earlier) he's precluded from being a terrorist because he has OJ and Altoids... terrorists are human and they eat and drink and shop at the grocery store and use the toilet. :twocents:

Could you post a picture of what you see with the handle poking out. I'm getting the pix confused.

I think it's disrespectful knowing what heroic actions he took that day.

JMO

I have lived through many traumatic events. I have PTSD because of it. I said earlier that I hoped to GOD my suspicions were totally wrong. FBI obviously thinks they May learn something from his shoes, clothes and camera. Maybe they will maybe they won't. Hey it would suck to be the ones who HAVE to ask these questions. If he is innocent and an American Hero that will be validated to.

Hate me if you will. I just thought his actions were strange warranting a little more looking in to.

Did you see the interview where he was shaking and upset? Or are you just looking at pictures?

If he was the only one they had asked for his clothes and everything that would be different.
But they kept everyone's clothes and got the memory cards from everyone's camera.

So that doesn't mean that they think he had anything to do with it.
It means they think that something may have transferred to his clothes.
Or that he may have caught something in a picture.
Just like everyone else. :twocents:

are there any pictures of the guys with the white hat turned around backwards?

New thread here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205965"]Explosion Boston Marathon #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please move on over - this thread is closing.

Please do NOT bicker and fight. It is distracting and derails the thread and there is a lot happening around here, so patience is thin.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members